Trump's Scots golf course loses a fortune for eighth year running

The former president’s son Eric Trump signed off the accounts for the Turnberry course as a director of the company, saying in a report that Brexit had impacted on supply chains and staffing.

This controversial thread deserves an airing. Maybe trump should not have supported brexit so strongly ?
Brexit was heavily backed by Putin so perhaps it is no shock that trump was onside.
They don't tip well either.

Trump has nothing to do with you Commie, you are a demented old kook in a different country....you are obsessed like many of your ilk and really should move on.
4 posts about a golf course that threatens you?
His actions impact on the world. He sold out the kurds, he would sell out the rest of us.
Why did he back brexit ?
Because Obama was against it or putin told him to ?

trump once said that he trusted putin more than the US secret services.
that is the action of a traitor.
No shock that he supported the putin backed brexit.
Two choices. Free and sovereign nation or blended into a globalist coalition. Our new rulers sure have separated themselves as royalty who will live like Kings while the peasants are forced to exist the way they demand or else. Britain lost its empire a century ago or so. The pain is felt less however they are giving away more resources or wealth than what is coming in from the EU relationship. The U.S. has further to fall due to its Number one Empire status and is in decline. Eating insects, changing to all electricity in everything, no more meats, farming reduced due to fertilizer questions and so much more. I can only imagine how hard it is in many 2nd and 3rd world nations now due to these egomaniacs.

Brexit was heavily backed by Putin so perhaps it is no shock that trump was onside.
Not that I care an iota or that it even matters, but what does "heavily backed" mean exactly?...is it like "britsh subjects/voters heavily backed trump and putin on brexit?

And you're petrified of Bidens 80+ million. ;) Voters that will come out again in 2024 and kick Trumps ass into the history books.
No, I am not. I am petrified over the millions of "voter harvests" perpetrated by the left and the unholy alliance between Democrats and media unjustly to sway the outcome of the election.

The former president’s son Eric Trump signed off the accounts for the Turnberry course as a director of the company, saying in a report that Brexit had impacted on supply chains and staffing.

This controversial thread deserves an airing. Maybe trump should not have supported brexit so strongly ?
obama hillary mccarthy vote.png

Now he has some free time he will be able to address the 8 year losing streak.
I notice ya left out the good news albeit 2012
The Trump International Golf Links, which Trump opened in the north-east in 2012 after a battle with environmental campaigners
heck, any monetary losses are offset by the beating he gave those greenies...merely the price of showing them who's boss

He should sue somebody.

Lots of nice courses in Scotland, golfers dont need to give money to a pig.
Tommy, what's the deal with the date of/on the article here:

Trump's Scots golf course loses a fortune for eighth year running​

The Trump Foundation pointed the finger of blame at Covid-19.

NEWS
By
Stuart Macdonald
  • 04:30, 1 JAN 2021
is it being reposted?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back