Trump's Second Amendment Rhetoric Again Veers Into Threatening Territory

makes sens IF CLINTON actually wanted to eliminate the 2nd amendment and take all the guns away.....but she doesn't
... except that she said she did.
Hillary did not say she wanted to eliminate the 2nd amendment.
Then she's going about it the wrong way.

Hillary Clinton on Gun Control
CLINTON: I said I made a mistake on Iraq, and I would love to see Senator Sanders join with some of my Senate colleagues in addition the Senate that I see in the audience. Let's reverse the immunity. Let's put the gun makers and sellers on notice that they're not going to get away with it.

"I will also repeal legislation that shields gun manufacturers, distributors and dealers from liability suits, even in cases of mass shootings."

"If you own a gun... make sure it’s locked up and stored without the ammunition. In fact, make it stored where the ammunition is stored separately. We’ve made some progress in the last several years with the Brady Bill and some of the bans on assault weapons, but we have a lot of work to do."
Ahhhhhh, gun safety is now the elimination of the 2nd amendment....:lol:
What the fuck business is it of yours?
This was last year:

as of May 4, there have been at least 80 unintentional shootings involving children, resulting in 57 injuries and 24 deaths since January 1, 2015. That’s an average of one unintentional child shooting in America every 36 hours. This is simply unacceptable. Even more tragic, most of these shootings are entirely preventable.

Unacceptable: An unintentional child shooting every 36 hours

Still not responding to the articles that show Australian gun control is a failure........

You've chosen to not believe MY article (link) and I've chosen to not believe yours....Fair enough?

Wrong......your link makes a false statement....it says that mass public shootings ended in Australia because of their gun control laws.....I linked to public shootings at least a dozen of them, in Australia where the only reason they were not Mass Shootings is because the shooter did not decide to kill more people...or the people they did shoot didn't die enough to reach 3 dead....the new definition of a mass public shooting...

So your article is wrong.......Australian gun control laws did not stop those public shootings....the shooters had guns, and the went out and shot people.....and I asked you to tell us which Australian gun control laws stopped those shootings from being mass public shootings....

So no.....it isn't you don't believe mine, I don't believe yours....your article lies.....my 3 part story from The AGE chronicles the growing gun problem....it is an Australian news paper that is looking at the rise in gun crime in gun controlled Australia...

You are wrong...you know it, now you are hiding...

Nothing you say about guns here or over seas is even remotely accurate, true, or factual.

It may be reversed but not by sane justices....again...the individual right to carry guns goes all the way back to the founding of the country in both legal terms and in cultural terms........and to deny this is to lie.....

MORON, no one wants to take ALL your guns away, but you must have know that but insist on being an asshole spewing the complete disarmament.....believe what you want and be very, very scared......LOL

And you are wrong....we understand history and human behavior...we have actual examples from past history and more recent history, we have legislative proposals and laws that have passed that limit access to guns one step at a time....with bait and switch tactics that we have shown over and over again....

you are lying....

CLINTON: I said I made a mistake on Iraq, and I would love to see Senator Sanders join with some of my Senate colleagues in addition the Senate that I see in the audience. Let's reverse the immunity. Let's put the gun makers and sellers on notice that they're not going to get away with it.

"I will also repeal legislation that shields gun manufacturers, distributors and dealers from liability suits, even in cases of mass shootings."

"If you own a gun... make sure it’s locked up and stored without the ammunition. In fact, make it stored where the ammunition is stored separately. We’ve made some progress in the last several years with the Brady Bill and some of the bans on assault weapons, but we have a lot of work to do."
This was last year:

as of May 4, there have been at least 80 unintentional shootings involving children, resulting in 57 injuries and 24 deaths since January 1, 2015. That’s an average of one unintentional child shooting in America every 36 hours. This is simply unacceptable. Even more tragic, most of these shootings are entirely preventable.

Sorry....the anti gunners include 15 year old gang members all the way up to "children" in their 20s in this count........no one believes that hardened, 15 year old gang members shooting rivals and hitting strangers is an unintentional shooting....but thanks for lying....

This was last year:

Here...actual facts from the Centers For Disease Control...not an anti gun website...

These numbers are from a country with 74.2 million children.....and over 357,000,000 guns in private hands...and 14.5 million people carrying guns for self defense......

You can see that American gun owners are amazingly responsible....

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Kids murdered by guns....

under 1: 12
age 1-4: 39

age 5-14: 142

total gun murder of children.....193

Kids murdered by other means...

under 1: 270
age 1-4: 298
age 5-14: 135

murder of children by other means.....703
Now, if even if you include gun accidents into the total.....

you are still wrong....

Accidental death by gun for children....

under 1: 3
age 1-4: 27
age 5-14: 39

Total accidental gun death for kids 2013....69
Total accidental gun death for kids in 2014...48

Last edited:
And you are wrong....we understand history and human behavior...we have actual examples from past history and more recent history, we have legislative proposals and laws that have passed that limit access to guns one step at a time....with bait and switch tactics that we have shown over and over again....

you are lying....

Are you currently armed to the teeth???? Yes or No???
Did that so-called "bait and switch" disarm you (pardon the pun)? Yes or No?

Look, believe that we have LESS murders cause by military style guns easily available to virtually ANYONE who wants such weapons (ISIS tells its recruits how easily they can purchase assault rifles thanks to morons like you........they don't have to smuggle them in like they do in France)

So, be "proud"......

The man is insane. Encouraging the assination of his competitor ( Hillary ) is just a stutter step short of Stalins tactics.

Donald Trump hit Hillary Clinton on Second Amendment rights during a Miami rally Friday night, but made a controversial statement while doing so — suggesting her Secret Service detail should stop carrying guns and "see what happens to her."

"Now, you know she's very much against the Second Amendment, she wants to destroy your Second Amendment — guns, guns, guns, right? I think what we should do is, she goes around with armed bodyguards like you have never seen before," the GOP nominee said, deviating from his prepared remarks on the teleprompter. "I think that her bodyguards should drop all weapons, they should disarm, right? I think they should disarm. Immediately, what do you think? Yeah, take their guns away. She doesn't want guns. Take their – let's see what happens to her. Take their guns away, OK? It'll be very dangerous."

Another case of someone reading something that's not there. A case of "I want him to say this, he said that, but I know he said this." I see nothing in his statement that is "encouraging the assassination of his competitor". You folks have really got to turn it down a notch or two, seriously. Donald Dump is a complete ass and shouldn't be anywhere near the Oval Office, even as an invited guest, but come on...

Your ignorance is hanging out. Kindly zip up.

Sorry....the anti gunners include 15 year old gang members all the way up to "children" in their 20s in this count........no one believes that hardened, 15 year old gang members shooting rivals and hitting strangers is an unintentional shooting....but thanks for lying....

IF, you had a conscience (and an objective brain) you'd think differently.....But your selfishness and constant fears of the boogey man....keeps you as dumb as you are now...Stay that way, I really don;t give a crap.

MORON, no one wants to take ALL your guns away, but you must have know that but insist on being an asshole spewing the complete disarmament.....believe what you want and be very, very scared......LOL

Liberals are very patient people. Like terrorists, they take one step at a time and are in no hurry to accomplish their ultimate goal.

I remember when I was a child back in the 60's and 70's. The liberals only wanted to ban smoking in movie theaters. You could smoke anywhere back then including hospitals and commercial airplanes. But that's all they wanted, movie theaters, and they would be happy.

Fast forward to today, you can't smoke in any public place in most states and even some outdoors such as parks, zoos and beaches. DumBama now wants to ban smoking in public housing.

I remember when environmentalists only wanted to ban lead in paint and gasoline. That's all they wanted, and they would be happy. Fast forward to today, and we have over 50 different blends of gasoline for pollution purposes, DumBama is just about closing down the coal industry, and we've spent trillions of dollars in "green" initiatives. And guess what? They are less happy today than they were back then!

I remember when gays only wanted to come out of the closet. That's all the left wanted, just being allowed exposure to the world. Fast forward to today, the SC forced states to accept gay marriage, they have gay parades in most major cities, they adopt children and have infiltrated our military.

Well now the liberals only want "some" kind of gun control. That's all they want, and they will be happy. Why do I not trust them??????

you are lying....

Are you currently armed to the teeth???? Yes or No???
Did that so-called "bait and switch" disarm you (pardon the pun)? Yes or No?

Look, believe that we have LESS murders cause by military style guns easily available to virtually ANYONE who wants such weapons (ISIS tells its recruits how easily they can purchase assault rifles thanks to morons like you........they don't have to smuggle them in like they do in France)

So, be "proud"......

there are 8 million rifles with detachable magazines.......there were 157 murders with them..... over 34 years...

These rifles are not a problem in this country.....

Rifles with detachable magazines are less dangerous in this country than knives, clubs or bare hands.....

So....my source......Mother Jones....has a record of mass shootings from 1982....

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2016: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

Total deaths from "Assault" rifles since 1982......157.....over 34 years.....

And I will show you how many were murdered with knives, clubs and bare hands....

From the FBI homicide table 8, weapons used to commit murder...

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

Knives..... 1,567 in 2014 vs 157 for Assault rifles in 34 years including Sunday's....

Hands and feet....660 in 2014 vs. 157 for assault rifles in 34 years......

clubs.... 435 in 2014 vs. 157 for assault rifles for the last 34 years....

So....can your brain compute 8,000,000 guns in private hands vs. 157 murders... over 34 years?

vs.... knives which murder 1,500 people every single year.....?

Well now the liberals only want "some" kind of gun control. That's all they want, and they will be happy. Why do I not trust them??????

No, NO....I think you morons with little penises should revolt for the right to walk around with bazookas and maybe even small nukes....LOL

IF, you had a conscience (and an objective brain) you'd think differently.....But your selfishness and constant fears of the boogey man....keeps you as dumb as you are now...Stay that way, I really don;t give a crap.

And if you had a brain you would use reason, not emotion.....you don't engage your brain, you don't think, you pull things out of your ass because the facts, the truth, the statistics and reality show you are wrong on every single point about guns in this country and over seas....

But that doesn't stop you from making stupid decisions about guns....and the people who use them for sport, hunting and self defense....

No, NO....I think you morons with little penises should revolt for the right to walk around with bazookas and maybe even small nukes....LOL

And there we have it.....the sexual fixation of the anti gunner with guns and male sex organs...now it comes out....see...the anti gunner on U.S. message always reveals the truth.....they have a sexual attraction to guns.....and they know it is wrong, and odd, but they don't know how to control it....so they want to ban guns because they know they can't help themselves....

Her security detail is the Secret Service, she doesn't pick them or pay them.....the same secret service as Trump gets for free.....they are not her own body guards....

He's an idiot!

I'm glad he's back in to being himself and off the teleprompter!!!! :D

Polls should be shifting in Hillary's favor again.
If you pay taxes you are paying for that Secret Service security. If Clinton wants to disarm tax paying citizens then she shouldn't have armed security either.
makes sens IF CLINTON actually wanted to eliminate the 2nd amendment and take all the guns away.....but she doesn't

STOP BULLSHITTING

RIGHTS ARE NOT SUBJECT TO GOVERNMENT REGULATION

IF WHETHER OR NOT I CAN CARRY A FIREARM IS SUBJECT TO BUREAUCRATIC DISCRETION THEN IT IS NOT A RIGHT

The man is insane. Encouraging the assination of his competitor ( Hillary ) is just a stutter step short of Stalins tactics.

Donald Trump hit Hillary Clinton on Second Amendment rights during a Miami rally Friday night, but made a controversial statement while doing so — suggesting her Secret Service detail should stop carrying guns and "see what happens to her."

"Now, you know she's very much against the Second Amendment, she wants to destroy your Second Amendment — guns, guns, guns, right? I think what we should do is, she goes around with armed bodyguards like you have never seen before," the GOP nominee said, deviating from his prepared remarks on the teleprompter. "I think that her bodyguards should drop all weapons, they should disarm, right? I think they should disarm. Immediately, what do you think? Yeah, take their guns away. She doesn't want guns. Take their – let's see what happens to her. Take their guns away, OK? It'll be very dangerous."

Another case of someone reading something that's not there. A case of "I want him to say this, he said that, but I know he said this." I see nothing in his statement that is "encouraging the assassination of his competitor". You folks have really got to turn it down a notch or two, seriously. Donald Dump is a complete ass and shouldn't be anywhere near the Oval Office, even as an invited guest, but come on...

Your ignorance is hanging out. Kindly zip up.

Bwahahahaha! What's wrong? Don't like it when you're confronted with the truth?

And there we have it.....the sexual fixation of the anti gunner with guns and male sex organs...now it comes out....see...the anti gunner on U.S. message always reveals the truth.....they have a sexual attraction to guns.....and they know it is wrong, and odd, but they don't know how to control it....so they want to ban guns because they know they can't help themselves....

The left tries to use reverse psychology to get their way. It only makes them look foolish, but they try anyhow.

In their demented liberal mind, it's supposed to work like this:

You gun people only want them to make up for your small penises.

Oh no! I don't want anybody to think I have a small penis. I'm going to get rid of my guns so people don't look at me that way!

Believe it or not, this is how they actually think. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Her security detail is the Secret Service, she doesn't pick them or pay them.....the same secret service as Trump gets for free.....they are not her own body guards....

He's an idiot!

I'm glad he's back in to being himself and off the teleprompter!!!! :D

Polls should be shifting in Hillary's favor again.
If you pay taxes you are paying for that Secret Service security. If Clinton wants to disarm tax paying citizens then she shouldn't have armed security either.

STOP BULLSHITTING

IF WHETHER OR NOT I CAN CARRY A FIREARM IS SUBJECT TO BUREAUCRATIC DISCRETION THEN IT IS NOT A RIGHT

Well, obviously the moron above has got to be CORRECT.....Just look at the bold, big fonts....Isn't THAT a sign of intelligence and accuracy???

STOP BULLSHITTING

Well, obviously the moron above has got to be CORRECT.....Just look at the bold, big fonts....Isn't THAT a sign of intelligence and accuracy???

Still ignoring Australia's failed gun control......

STOP BULLSHITTING

STOP BULLSHITTING

Forum List

Back