Trump's Second Amendment Rhetoric Again Veers Into Threatening Territory

I bet hitlery won't disarm her armed with guns protection.....

You taking that bet? 1000 dollars to St. Jude's charity....

Try to take their guns away from them and see what happens dumshit.

Her security detail is the Secret Service, she doesn't pick them or pay them.....the same secret service as Trump gets for free.....they are not her own body guards....

He's an idiot!

I'm glad he's back in to being himself and off the teleprompter!!!! :D

Polls should be shifting in Hillary's favor again.
If you pay taxes you are paying for that Secret Service security. If Clinton wants to disarm tax paying citizens then she shouldn't have armed security either.
makes sens IF CLINTON actually wanted to eliminate the 2nd amendment and take all the guns away.....but she doesn't
Care4all, would you address your double standard, another poster pointed out, regarding voter id? Assuming you're against it.
I never really expressed my stand in this thread. I mentioned Hillary's stance, and why regulation of all of our amendments is not infringing their rights.

I am against Government issued Photo ID at the polling booth laws because they were specifically created to disenfranchise through unnecessary hurdles the votes of the poor, the disabled and those who do not drive cars....yet solves absolutely no inherent identity theft at the polls, voter fraud...

I've never voted in a State that had any voter ID laws at the polling Booth, and have never in my entire life witnessed or read about in the news, someone pretending to be another voter and taking their identity at the polling booth....it's just too damn risky to assume the identity in person of another voter.... the whole requirement of having to have a government issued photo ID only and not be able to use your water bill or electric bill with your name and address, or your work picture ID/pay stub with name and address to identify that you are the person that registered to vote, a SHAM and a plan to disenfranchise mostly Democratic leaning POOR AND DISABLED voters.

A sham just like cutting the pre election voting days and cutting Sunday voting...it hurts the hourly working class people the most....

ALL DEVISED to disenfranchise Democratic leaning voters who use these methods of voting the most, to give Republicans a better chance in the elections of winning.

ONLY A PARTISAN BLIND person, can not truly see this, imo.

OH, and a gun can kill and be dangerous if not careful, a single vote, can not.

I carry 4 IDs that are acceptable for voting, two state and two federal. My mother in-law doesn't drive, she has a State issued non driving ID. And yes she needs it for more than just voting, Drs offices ask for it along with her insurance cards. Every adult in this country needs an ID for something.
That's great! I'm proud of you!

Now what does that have to do with the tea in China?

Are you actually trying to claim that the MILLIONS of citizens in the United States that do not have a govt issued photo ID because they do not drive, are Lying?

My mother in law lived her entire life here as a citizen and did NOT have a govt issued photo ID until she was in her 70's when she learned to drive. Anyone born and living their lives before 9/11, lived their whole lives without ever needing a govt issued Photo ID....if they did not drive.

Last edited:
The man is insane. Encouraging the assination of his competitor ( Hillary ) is just a stutter step short of Stalins tactics.

Donald Trump hit Hillary Clinton on Second Amendment rights during a Miami rally Friday night, but made a controversial statement while doing so — suggesting her Secret Service detail should stop carrying guns and "see what happens to her."

"Now, you know she's very much against the Second Amendment, she wants to destroy your Second Amendment — guns, guns, guns, right? I think what we should do is, she goes around with armed bodyguards like you have never seen before," the GOP nominee said, deviating from his prepared remarks on the teleprompter. "I think that her bodyguards should drop all weapons, they should disarm, right? I think they should disarm. Immediately, what do you think? Yeah, take their guns away. She doesn't want guns. Take their – let's see what happens to her. Take their guns away, OK? It'll be very dangerous."

This gets you riled up, but the overwhelming hypocrisy of Hillary seeking to curtail our inalienable right to self defend while surrounded by armed men is just fine?

Methinks you're blinded by bias.

Forget taking away her Secret Service Agents' guns away to prove a point....put her in the Benghazi compound in Libya, take away 14 members of her security team, and give her no military protection for only a MONTH...that's less time under the same conditions than she gave Ambassador Stephens!

President Trump made a simple point and it flew right over the heads of leftists. Go figure.

I live in a state that requires a photo ID and I find it more convenient than having to carry a separate voter card. I don't think that people should be PREVENTED from voting if they don't have an ID if they are registered to vote, but I do like the convenience.

That's a lame excuse. If they want to vote.....they need to have an I.D. Otherwise they could vote multiple times.

In my state, when you vote, they mark your name off the list and you can't vote again.
You can if you go to some other polling place and use someone else's name.

Well, there is that...any news reports of people getting caught doing that? Or, of someone going to vote and then finding out they have "already voted"?

Wisconsin man charged with 13 counts of voter fraud

Ohioan gets 5-year prison term for illegal voting

Ah, so people DO vote fraudulently at the polls. I always heard that it didn't happen. Thanks for the information.

The man is insane. Encouraging the assination of his competitor ( Hillary ) is just a stutter step short of Stalins tactics.

Donald Trump hit Hillary Clinton on Second Amendment rights during a Miami rally Friday night, but made a controversial statement while doing so — suggesting her Secret Service detail should stop carrying guns and "see what happens to her."

"Now, you know she's very much against the Second Amendment, she wants to destroy your Second Amendment — guns, guns, guns, right? I think what we should do is, she goes around with armed bodyguards like you have never seen before," the GOP nominee said, deviating from his prepared remarks on the teleprompter. "I think that her bodyguards should drop all weapons, they should disarm, right? I think they should disarm. Immediately, what do you think? Yeah, take their guns away. She doesn't want guns. Take their – let's see what happens to her. Take their guns away, OK? It'll be very dangerous."

heres a prime example on how stupid trump supporters are ... hillary is going to repeal the second amendment ... just plain stupid mon their part..but they lap it up like the little but5t lickers republicans are hilly will repeal the second amendment it makes me laugh at you repub-lie-tards every time I hear it ...... why do I say this...
1) first of all you have to get the house 2/3 vote to repeal the second amendment .... republican or democrat I don't see that happening anytime soon....

2) then you would have to get the senate 2/3's vote to repeal the second amendment republican or democrat I don't see that happening anytime soon....

3) then you would have to put it up to vote for the entire united states to vote on to repeal the second amendment they would have to have 3/4 of the population of the united states to repeal the second amendment republican or democrat I don't see that happening anytime soon....

finally when are you republicans going to pull your heads out of your ass???

President Trump made a simple point and it flew right over the heads of leftists. Go figure.
and the stupid keep on shining
again this she you how stupid republicans are by his statement alone...

1) first of all you have to get the house 2/3 vote to repeal the second amendment .... trump didn't reveal that ... republican or democrat I don't see that happening anytime soon....

2) then you would have to get the senate 2/3's vote to repeal the second amendment ... trump didn't reveal that ... republican or democrat I don't see that happening anytime soon....

3) then you would have to put it up to vote for the entire united states to vote on to repeal the second amendment they would have to have 3/4 of the population of the united states to repeal the second amendment republican or democrat... trump didn't reveal that ...I don't see that happening anytime soon....

That's how the Far Righties are, pwjohn. The only way they can deal with opposition is with violence.
Trump is dumb white trash.
Is that why you liberal shooters kill us in movie theaters, schools, night clubs, churches, malls, and other liberal gun-free zones....
you do say the stupidest stuff comrade OWEBO
Pardon us conservatives for being concerned that all the recent mass shooters are of you fascist liberals.....

Pardon us conservatives for being concerned that all the recent mass shooters are of you fascist liberals.....
...or terrorists and illegals you have allowed into the country ON YOUR OWN...

Forget taking away her Secret Service Agents' guns away to prove a point....put her in the Benghazi compound in Libya, take away 14 members of her security team, and give her no military protection for only a MONTH...that's less time under the same conditions than she gave Ambassador Stephens!
the military was refused by the ambassador not hillary you dolts ... she wanted to send him more people ... but like every thing you losers say its all hype bases on total bull shit

Its a good point. If strict regulation will make us all safer, then pass a bill to ban guns, then since we are all much safer, her body guards wont need guns. Or, at least can only be limited to hand guns, snub nose revolvers in .38 special should do because with guns being banned there would be no need for MP/5's and M16's. The whole thing is stupid and nothing but a shiney trinket for libturds to be dazzled by.

and the stupid keep on shining
again this she you how stupid republicans are by his statement alone...

1) first of all you have to get the house 2/3 vote to repeal the second amendment .... trump didn't reveal that ... republican or democrat I don't see that happening anytime soon....

2) then you would have to get the senate 2/3's vote to repeal the second amendment ... trump didn't reveal that ... republican or democrat I don't see that happening anytime soon....

3) then you would have to put it up to vote for the entire united states to vote on to repeal the second amendment they would have to have 3/4 of the population of the united states to repeal the second amendment republican or democrat... trump didn't reveal that ...I don't see that happening anytime soon....

Can you translate the above bolded? Thanks.

But leftists are working to turn out 2nd A rights into a privilege, which makes them no longer a right. As soon as we are required to register, pass a test, get a permit to purchase, etc. it's crossed that line. Some leftist states are already doing it.

the military was refused by the ambassador not hillary you dolts ... she wanted to send him more people ... but like every thing you losers say its all hype bases on total bull shit

Its why the US employs sub contractors goof ball. Fact is Hillery let those four men die out of political expediency and nothing more because her and Bammer made such a mess in Libya.

What's your source on that? All his pleas for help and he turned down military help? WTF?

That's how the Far Righties are, pwjohn. The only way they can deal with opposition is with violence.
Trump is dumb white trash.
Is that why you liberal shooters kill us in movie theaters, schools, night clubs, churches, malls, and other liberal gun-free zones....
you do say the stupidest stuff comrade OWEBO
like i said you do say the stupidest stuff ...I live in colorado ... the movie theater shooting his political affiliations were never revealed... as for the school I was in the building when it all started ... their political affiliation were never revealed .... the night club shooting, their political affiliations were never revealed ... so where you get this they were liberals shooters crap, well pardon me pointing out that your stupidest person here ... somebody need to do it ... I picked me

Forum List

Back