Trump's Second Amendment Rhetoric Again Veers Into Threatening Territory

Forget taking away her Secret Service Agents' guns away to prove a point....put her in the Benghazi compound in Libya, take away 14 members of her security team, and give her no military protection for only a MONTH...that's less time under the same conditions than she gave Ambassador Stephens!
the military was refused by the ambassador not hillary you dolts ... she wanted to send him more people ... but like every thing you losers say its all hype bases on total bull shit

Its why the US employs sub contractors goof ball. Fact is Hillery let those four men die out of political expediency and nothing more because her and Bammer made such a mess in Libya.
your full off shit totally full off shit ...
*****Where is the link and proper credit for the material you pasted in?*****

this was all in the benghazi hearing too if you took time to read it ....instead you decided to read r whirlynutdaily, breibart or newsman...

Last edited by a moderator:
Forget taking away her Secret Service Agents' guns away to prove a point....put her in the Benghazi compound in Libya, take away 14 members of her security team, and give her no military protection for only a MONTH...that's less time under the same conditions than she gave Ambassador Stephens!
the military was refused by the ambassador not hillary you dolts ... she wanted to send him more people ... but like every thing you losers say its all hype bases on total bull shit

Its why the US employs sub contractors goof ball. Fact is Hillery let those four men die out of political expediency and nothing more because her and Bammer made such a mess in Libya.
In the month before attackers stormed U.S. facilities in Benghazi and killed four Americans, U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens twice turned down offers of security assistance made by the senior U.S. military official in the region in response to concerns that Stevens had raised in a still secret memorandum, two government officials told McClatchy.

Why Stevens, who died of smoke inhalation in the first of two attacks that took place late Sept. 11 and early Sept. 12, 2012, would turn down the offers remains unclear. The deteriorating security situation in Benghazi had been the subject of a meeting that embassy officials held Aug. 15, where they concluded they could not defend the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi. The next day, the embassy drafted a cable outlining the dire circumstances and saying it would spell out what it needed in a separate cable.

“In light of the uncertain security environment, US Mission Benghazi will submit specific requests to US Embassy Tripoli for additional physical security upgrades and staffing needs by separate cover,” said the cable, which was first reported by Fox News.

Army Gen. Carter Ham, then the head of the U.S. Africa Command, did not wait for the separate cable, however. Instead, after reading the Aug. 16 cable, Ham phoned Stevens and asked if the embassy needed a special security team from the U.S. military. Stevens told Ham it did not, the officials said.

this was all in the benghazi hearing too if you took time to read it ....instead you decided to read r whirlynutdaily, breibart or newsman...

Tell your self what you need to, but i do hope and pray your life or the lives of those you hold dear are never in the hands of a democrat. She let Stevens die because her and Bammer needed those guys dead. Had they made it back Bammer and Klinton would have been run out on a rail.

What's your source on that? All his pleas for help and he turned down military help? WTF?
well the benghazi hearing 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 PDF file its all there ... have at it ... there are reports from the generals that that told the press that are in the know ... not whirlynutdaily or newsman or breibart ...real sources

In the month before attackers stormed U.S. facilities in Benghazi and killed four Americans, U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens twice turned down offers of security assistance made by the senior U.S. military official in the region in response to concerns that Stevens had raised in a still secret memorandum, two government officials told McClatchy.

Why Stevens, who died of smoke inhalation in the first of two attacks that took place late Sept. 11 and early Sept. 12, 2012, would turn down the offers remains unclear. The deteriorating security situation in Benghazi had been the subject of a meeting that embassy officials held Aug. 15, where they concluded they could not defend the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi. The next day, the embassy drafted a cable outlining the dire circumstances and saying it would spell out what it needed in a separate cable.

“In light of the uncertain security environment, US Mission Benghazi will submit specific requests to US Embassy Tripoli for additional physical security upgrades and staffing needs by separate cover,” said the cable, which was first reported by Fox News.

Army Gen. Carter Ham, then the head of the U.S. Africa Command, did not wait for the separate cable, however. Instead, after reading the Aug. 16 cable, Ham phoned Stevens and asked if the embassy needed a special security team from the U.S. military. Stevens told Ham it did not, the officials said.

Tell your self what you need to, but i do hope and pray your life or the lives of those you hold dear are never in the hands of a democrat. She let Stevens die because her and Bammer needed those guys dead. Had they made it back Bammer and Klinton would have been run out on a rail.
you've got to be the stupidest person yet ... its unbelievable the crap that you said here ... I'll trust a democrat before I would ever and I mean never trust a republican with my life ... there to chicken to protect anyone, accept their bank account ... they would get some dem to do that for them ...

If you pay taxes you are paying for that Secret Service security. If Clinton wants to disarm tax paying citizens then she shouldn't have armed security either.
makes sens IF CLINTON actually wanted to eliminate the 2nd amendment and take all the guns away.....but she doesn't
Care4all, would you address your double standard, another poster pointed out, regarding voter id? Assuming you're against it.
I never really expressed my stand in this thread. I mentioned Hillary's stance, and why regulation of all of our amendments is not infringing their rights.

I am against Government issued Photo ID at the polling booth laws because they were specifically created to disenfranchise through unnecessary hurdles the votes of the poor, the disabled and those who do not drive cars....yet solves absolutely no inherent identity theft at the polls, voter fraud...

I've never voted in a State that had any voter ID laws at the polling Booth, and have never in my entire life witnessed or read about in the news, someone pretending to be another voter and taking their identity at the polling booth....it's just too damn risky to assume the identity in person of another voter.... the whole requirement of having to have a government issued photo ID only and not be able to use your water bill or electric bill with your name and address, or your work picture ID/pay stub with name and address to identify that you are the person that registered to vote, a SHAM and a plan to disenfranchise mostly Democratic leaning POOR AND DISABLED voters.

A sham just like cutting the pre election voting days and cutting Sunday voting...it hurts the hourly working class people the most....

ALL DEVISED to disenfranchise Democratic leaning voters who use these methods of voting the most, to give Republicans a better chance in the elections of winning.

ONLY A PARTISAN BLIND person, can not truly see this, imo.

OH, and a gun can kill and be dangerous if not careful, a single vote, can not.

I carry 4 IDs that are acceptable for voting, two state and two federal. My mother in-law doesn't drive, she has a State issued non driving ID. And yes she needs it for more than just voting, Drs offices ask for it along with her insurance cards. Every adult in this country needs an ID for something.
That's great! I'm proud of you!

Now what does that have to do with the tea in China?

Are you actually trying to claim that the MILLIONS of citizens in the United States that do not have a govt issued photo ID because they do not drive, are Lying?

My mother in law lived her entire life here as a citizen and did NOT have a govt issued photo ID until she was in her 70's when she learned to drive. Anyone born and living their lives before 9/11, lived their whole lives without ever needing a govt issued Photo ID....if they did not drive.

SCOTUS has ruled voter ID constitutional, get over it.

P.S. tell yourself stop being so stupid

What's your source on that? All his pleas for help and he turned down military help? WTF?
well the benghazi hearing 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 PDF file its all there ... have at it ... there are reports from the generals that that told the press that are in the know ... not whirlynutdaily or newsman or breibart ...real sources
You couldn't back it up. I knew it.

...again. No source. Billy Babble won't do.

makes sens IF CLINTON actually wanted to eliminate the 2nd amendment and take all the guns away.....but she doesn't
Care4all, would you address your double standard, another poster pointed out, regarding voter id? Assuming you're against it.
I never really expressed my stand in this thread. I mentioned Hillary's stance, and why regulation of all of our amendments is not infringing their rights.

I am against Government issued Photo ID at the polling booth laws because they were specifically created to disenfranchise through unnecessary hurdles the votes of the poor, the disabled and those who do not drive cars....yet solves absolutely no inherent identity theft at the polls, voter fraud...

I've never voted in a State that had any voter ID laws at the polling Booth, and have never in my entire life witnessed or read about in the news, someone pretending to be another voter and taking their identity at the polling booth....it's just too damn risky to assume the identity in person of another voter.... the whole requirement of having to have a government issued photo ID only and not be able to use your water bill or electric bill with your name and address, or your work picture ID/pay stub with name and address to identify that you are the person that registered to vote, a SHAM and a plan to disenfranchise mostly Democratic leaning POOR AND DISABLED voters.

A sham just like cutting the pre election voting days and cutting Sunday voting...it hurts the hourly working class people the most....

ALL DEVISED to disenfranchise Democratic leaning voters who use these methods of voting the most, to give Republicans a better chance in the elections of winning.

I carry 4 IDs that are acceptable for voting, two state and two federal. My mother in-law doesn't drive, she has a State issued non driving ID. And yes she needs it for more than just voting, Drs offices ask for it along with her insurance cards. Every adult in this country needs an ID for something.

Are you actually trying to claim that the MILLIONS of citizens in the United States that do not have a govt issued photo ID because they do not drive, are Lying?

My mother in law lived her entire life here as a citizen and did NOT have a govt issued photo ID until she was in her 70's when she learned to drive. Anyone born and living their lives before 9/11, lived their whole lives without ever needing a govt issued Photo ID....if they did not drive.

what they ruled on was they only have to show and ID... college id driver license ID but they don't have to go and get a voters ID ... that they ruled as unconstitutional

That's a lame excuse. If they want to vote.....they need to have an I.D. Otherwise they could vote multiple times.

In my state, when you vote, they mark your name off the list and you can't vote again.
You can if you go to some other polling place and use someone else's name.

Well, there is that...any news reports of people getting caught doing that? Or, of someone going to vote and then finding out they have "already voted"?

Wisconsin man charged with 13 counts of voter fraud

Ohioan gets 5-year prison term for illegal voting

Ah, so people DO vote fraudulently at the polls. I always heard that it didn't happen. Thanks for the information.

Of course it happens, the regressive know it, so now they try to minimize it's effects.

...again. No source. Billy Babble won't do.
don't care if theres no source for you especially you your so lazy to look up anything you want everybody to do it for you ...I'm not here to prove me wrong .... you are !!! if you think what was said is wrong how about you proving what was said was a wrong ??? Ohh by the way I did say a source I said in the benghazi hearing ... that you Idiot incase you don't realize it, it is a source... so babble on Iceweene and its billye

In my state, when you vote, they mark your name off the list and you can't vote again.

Well, there is that...any news reports of people getting caught doing that? Or, of someone going to vote and then finding out they have "already voted"?

Ah, so people DO vote fraudulently at the polls. I always heard that it didn't happen. Thanks for the information.

Of course it happens, the regressive know it, so now they try to minimize it's effects.
last year there were only 10 fraudulent voters and voters Id didn't catch it ... nice try ... try again

In Ohio they were busing Somalis from one district to another voting multiple times.

Ever wonder why Obama needed 10,000 Syrian refugees by September?

To vote in battleground states.

This won't get reported by the media.....but he's spending millions to register new immigrants to vote.

U.S. Spends Another $10 Mil to Register New Immigrant Voters - Judicial Watch

The man is insane. Encouraging the assination of his competitor ( Hillary ) is just a stutter step short of Stalins tactics.

Trump's Second Amendment Rhetoric Again Veers Into Threatening Territory

Donald Trump hit Hillary Clinton on Second Amendment rights during a Miami rally Friday night, but made a controversial statement while doing so — suggesting her Secret Service detail should stop carrying guns and "see what happens to her."

"Now, you know she's very much against the Second Amendment, she wants to destroy your Second Amendment — guns, guns, guns, right? I think what we should do is, she goes around with armed bodyguards like you have never seen before," the GOP nominee said, deviating from his prepared remarks on the teleprompter. "I think that her bodyguards should drop all weapons, they should disarm, right? I think they should disarm. Immediately, what do you think? Yeah, take their guns away. She doesn't want guns. Take their – let's see what happens to her. Take their guns away, OK? It'll be very dangerous."

heres a prime example on how stupid trump supporters are ... hillary is going to repeal the second amendment ... just plain stupid mon their part..but they lap it up like the little but5t lickers republicans are hilly will repeal the second amendment it makes me laugh at you repub-lie-tards every time I hear it ...... why do I say this...
1) first of all you have to get the house 2/3 vote to repeal the second amendment .... republican or democrat I don't see that happening anytime soon....

2) then you would have to get the senate 2/3's vote to repeal the second amendment republican or democrat I don't see that happening anytime soon....

3) then you would have to put it up to vote for the entire united states to vote on to repeal the second amendment they would have to have 3/4 of the population of the united states to repeal the second amendment republican or democrat I don't see that happening anytime soon....

finally when are you republicans going to pull your heads out of your ass???

Moron....we have outlined exactly how they are going to go about getting rid of as many guns in private hands as they can...and we have told you morons over and over it will not go through congress....it will be court actions, law suits and local ordinances that become constitutional......and we have stated the 2nd Amendment will be in the Bill of Rights, you just won't be able to exercise it .....Mexico also has a right to bear arms...they just don't let citizens do it.....

Wrong.....there were requests for increased security over and over again...and then she pulled his security the month before the attack, leaving him 6 men to protect him...

Yeah....link to that...

what they ruled on was they only have to show and ID... college id driver license ID but they don't have to go and get a voters ID ... that they ruled as unconstitutional

College IDs are useless for voter ID because they are issued to nonresident students.

Ill take the word of those who were on scene doing what they had to to live, not the words of professionel liars.

P.S. tell yourself stop being so stupid

When anyone says the word "sheeple" they are talking about you. Ill take the survivors word over a polititions any day of the week when its put up against a politicians, especially the politicians who literally let people die out of political expediancy. Sad day when you democrats will say the guys who were there are lying, and the politician who killed them can run for president.

Breaking News: Benghazi Survivors Drop TRUTH BOMB on Hillary Clinton (WATCH) - The Political Insider

So go on, slurp up the words of y0ur drug addled goddess, but most folks know and believe she killed an american ambassador and his staff, and that she continuously lies about it, and that retards like you will lap it up without any question.

In Ohio they were busing Somalis from one district to another voting multiple times.

This won't get reported by the media.....but he's spending millions to register new immigrants to vote.

Please get rid of that damn video in your sig.

Please get rid of that damn video in your sig.
Guess you're not a Jim Carry movie buff.

That's a scene from "Me, Myself, & Irene".

That cow is animatronic.

Forum List

Back