Trump's Second Amendment Rhetoric Again Veers Into Threatening Territory

The man is insane. Encouraging the assination of his competitor ( Hillary ) is just a stutter step short of Stalins tactics.

Donald Trump hit Hillary Clinton on Second Amendment rights during a Miami rally Friday night, but made a controversial statement while doing so — suggesting her Secret Service detail should stop carrying guns and "see what happens to her."

"Now, you know she's very much against the Second Amendment, she wants to destroy your Second Amendment — guns, guns, guns, right? I think what we should do is, she goes around with armed bodyguards like you have never seen before," the GOP nominee said, deviating from his prepared remarks on the teleprompter. "I think that her bodyguards should drop all weapons, they should disarm, right? I think they should disarm. Immediately, what do you think? Yeah, take their guns away. She doesn't want guns. Take their – let's see what happens to her. Take their guns away, OK? It'll be very dangerous."

heres a prime example on how stupid trump supporters are ... hillary is going to repeal the second amendment ... just plain stupid mon their part..but they lap it up like the little but5t lickers republicans are hilly will repeal the second amendment it makes me laugh at you repub-lie-tards every time I hear it ...... why do I say this...
1) first of all you have to get the house 2/3 vote to repeal the second amendment .... republican or democrat I don't see that happening anytime soon....

2) then you would have to get the senate 2/3's vote to repeal the second amendment republican or democrat I don't see that happening anytime soon....

3) then you would have to put it up to vote for the entire united states to vote on to repeal the second amendment they would have to have 3/4 of the population of the united states to repeal the second amendment republican or democrat I don't see that happening anytime soon....

finally when are you republicans going to pull your heads out of your ass???

Moron....we have outlined exactly how they are going to go about getting rid of as many guns in private hands as they can...and we have told you morons over and over it will not go through congress....it will be court actions, law suits and local ordinances that become constitutional......and we have stated the 2nd Amendment will be in the Bill of Rights, you just won't be able to exercise it .....Mexico also has a right to bear arms...they just don't let citizens do it.....
are you really this stupid ??? really ??? your trying to say that a passed law about taking guns away is going to over ride the constitution of the united states ... you're trying to tell us that democrats are wanting to end correar in the congress by voting out the right to own a gun .... you got to be the stupidest person here I 've read today...let me enlighten you moron... all laws are subject to the constitution ... if it violates the constitution then it can't be law you moron ... to take your gun away you have to repeal the 2 amendment and thats not going to happen anytime soon ... I don't care what law you say the Dems will pass it won't take place

Moron......all it takes is one left wing justice......and it becomes Constitutional....

You are one of the dumbest people on this site.....you don't have to repeal the 2nd Amendment if one left wing justice decides there is no individual right to own a gun....moron.

The man is insane. Encouraging the assination of his competitor ( Hillary ) is just a stutter step short of Stalins tactics.

Donald Trump hit Hillary Clinton on Second Amendment rights during a Miami rally Friday night, but made a controversial statement while doing so — suggesting her Secret Service detail should stop carrying guns and "see what happens to her."

"Now, you know she's very much against the Second Amendment, she wants to destroy your Second Amendment — guns, guns, guns, right? I think what we should do is, she goes around with armed bodyguards like you have never seen before," the GOP nominee said, deviating from his prepared remarks on the teleprompter. "I think that her bodyguards should drop all weapons, they should disarm, right? I think they should disarm. Immediately, what do you think? Yeah, take their guns away. She doesn't want guns. Take their – let's see what happens to her. Take their guns away, OK? It'll be very dangerous."

heres a prime example on how stupid trump supporters are ... hillary is going to repeal the second amendment ... just plain stupid mon their part..but they lap it up like the little but5t lickers republicans are hilly will repeal the second amendment it makes me laugh at you repub-lie-tards every time I hear it ...... why do I say this...
1) first of all you have to get the house 2/3 vote to repeal the second amendment .... republican or democrat I don't see that happening anytime soon....

2) then you would have to get the senate 2/3's vote to repeal the second amendment republican or democrat I don't see that happening anytime soon....

3) then you would have to put it up to vote for the entire united states to vote on to repeal the second amendment they would have to have 3/4 of the population of the united states to repeal the second amendment republican or democrat I don't see that happening anytime soon....

Moron....we have outlined exactly how they are going to go about getting rid of as many guns in private hands as they can...and we have told you morons over and over it will not go through congress....it will be court actions, law suits and local ordinances that become constitutional......and we have stated the 2nd Amendment will be in the Bill of Rights, you just won't be able to exercise it .....Mexico also has a right to bear arms...they just don't let citizens do it.....
P.S.
this isn't Mexico you idiot

It will be if hilary is elected asswipe....according to the Mexican Constitution the Mexican people can own guns......the Mexican military owns the only gun store and they determine who can own a gun....with their Rights protected by the Constitution asswipe...

Forget taking away her Secret Service Agents' guns away to prove a point....put her in the Benghazi compound in Libya, take away 14 members of her security team, and give her no military protection for only a MONTH...that's less time under the same conditions than she gave Ambassador Stephens!
the military was refused by the ambassador not hillary you dolts ... she wanted to send him more people ... but like every thing you losers say its all hype bases on total bull shit

Its why the US employs sub contractors goof ball. Fact is Hillery let those four men die out of political expediency and nothing more because her and Bammer made such a mess in Libya.
your full off shit totally full off shit ...
In the month before attackers stormed U.S. facilities in Benghazi and killed four Americans, U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens twice turned down offers of security assistance made by the senior U.S. military official in the region in response to concerns that Stevens had raised in a still secret memorandum, two government officials told McClatchy.

Why Stevens, who died of smoke inhalation in the first of two attacks that took place late Sept. 11 and early Sept. 12, 2012, would turn down the offers remains unclear. The deteriorating security situation in Benghazi had been the subject of a meeting that embassy officials held Aug. 15, where they concluded they could not defend the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi. The next day, the embassy drafted a cable outlining the dire circumstances and saying it would spell out what it needed in a separate cable.

“In light of the uncertain security environment, US Mission Benghazi will submit specific requests to US Embassy Tripoli for additional physical security upgrades and staffing needs by separate cover,” said the cable, which was first reported by Fox News.

Army Gen. Carter Ham, then the head of the U.S. Africa Command, did not wait for the separate cable, however. Instead, after reading the Aug. 16 cable, Ham phoned Stevens and asked if the embassy needed a special security team from the U.S. military. Stevens told Ham it did not, the officials said.

this was all in the benghazi hearing too if you took time to read it ....instead you decided to read r whirlynutdaily, breibart or newsman...

Yeah....link to that...
ya need one??? try this... is called google or bing your choice ... you can't stand the fact that I found you morns to be wrong... and its killing you here let me help it this thing we call the internet try it some time

Forget taking away her Secret Service Agents' guns away to prove a point....put her in the Benghazi compound in Libya, take away 14 members of her security team, and give her no military protection for only a MONTH...that's less time under the same conditions than she gave Ambassador Stephens!
the military was refused by the ambassador not hillary you dolts ... she wanted to send him more people ... but like every thing you losers say its all hype bases on total bull shit

Its why the US employs sub contractors goof ball. Fact is Hillery let those four men die out of political expediency and nothing more because her and Bammer made such a mess in Libya.
In the month before attackers stormed U.S. facilities in Benghazi and killed four Americans, U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens twice turned down offers of security assistance made by the senior U.S. military official in the region in response to concerns that Stevens had raised in a still secret memorandum, two government officials told McClatchy.

Why Stevens, who died of smoke inhalation in the first of two attacks that took place late Sept. 11 and early Sept. 12, 2012, would turn down the offers remains unclear. The deteriorating security situation in Benghazi had been the subject of a meeting that embassy officials held Aug. 15, where they concluded they could not defend the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi. The next day, the embassy drafted a cable outlining the dire circumstances and saying it would spell out what it needed in a separate cable.

“In light of the uncertain security environment, US Mission Benghazi will submit specific requests to US Embassy Tripoli for additional physical security upgrades and staffing needs by separate cover,” said the cable, which was first reported by Fox News.

Army Gen. Carter Ham, then the head of the U.S. Africa Command, did not wait for the separate cable, however. Instead, after reading the Aug. 16 cable, Ham phoned Stevens and asked if the embassy needed a special security team from the U.S. military. Stevens told Ham it did not, the officials said.

this was all in the benghazi hearing too if you took time to read it ....instead you decided to read r whirlynutdaily, breibart or newsman...

Yeah....link to that...
ya need one??? try this... is called google or bing your choice ... you can't stand the fact that I found you morns to be wrong... and its killing you here let me help it this thing we call the internet try it some time

Thought so....

What's your source on that? All his pleas for help and he turned down military help? WTF?
well the benghazi hearing 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 PDF file its all there ... have at it ... there are reports from the generals that that told the press that are in the know ... not whirlynutdaily or newsman or breibart ...real sources

Ill take the word of those who were on scene doing what they had to to live, not the words of professionel liars.

Tell your self what you need to, but i do hope and pray your life or the lives of those you hold dear are never in the hands of a democrat. She let Stevens die because her and Bammer needed those guys dead. Had they made it back Bammer and Klinton would have been run out on a rail.
P.S. tell yourself stop being so stupid

When anyone says the word "sheeple" they are talking about you. Ill take the survivors word over a polititions any day of the week when its put up against a politicians, especially the politicians who literally let people die out of political expediancy. Sad day when you democrats will say the guys who were there are lying, and the politician who killed them can run for president.

Breaking News: Benghazi Survivors Drop TRUTH BOMB on Hillary Clinton (WATCH) - The Political Insider

So go on, slurp up the words of y0ur drug addled goddess, but most folks know and believe she killed an american ambassador and his staff, and that she continuously lies about it, and that retards like you will lap it up without any question.
they weren't there

Yeah....link to that...

Here you go asswipe...

600 ‘requests’ from Benghazi for better security: What this statistic really means

The Facts
Let’s first stipulate that there is no debate that security was inadequate in Benghazi. Four Americans died. Even the State Department Accountability Review Board report that many Republicans say is a whitewash is unsparing in its portrait of Washington’s indifference to the crumbling security situation. The report said the security posture was “grossly inadequate” to deal with the attacks:

“The number of Bureau of Diplomatic Security (DS) security staff in Benghazi on the day of the attack and in the months and weeks leading up to it was inadequate, despite repeated requests from Special Mission Benghazi and Embassy Tripoli for additional staffing. Board members found a pervasive realization among personnel who served in Benghazi that the Special Mission was not a high priority for Washington when it came to security-related requests, especially those relating to staffing.

The insufficient Special Mission security platform was at variance with the appropriate Overseas Security Policy Board (OSPB) standards with respect to perimeter and interior security. Benghazi was also severely under-resourced with regard to certain needed security equipment, although DS funded and installed in 2012 a number of physical security upgrades.”

Yeah....link to that...

Thought so....
theres no thought going threw your head ... hence no thinking ...

Yeah....link to that...

Here you go asswipe...

600 ‘requests’ from Benghazi for better security: What this statistic really means
here you go dick smoker ....sorry I'll take the benghazi hearing over the washington post any day ...

Yeah....link to that...

Moron.....

Hillary Clinton's State Department cut security in Libya before deadly terror attacks, Sen. Ron Johnson says

The State Department has acknowledged it rejected requests to provide more security personnel in Libya.

It also acknowledged rejecting a request to erect guard towers at the Benghazi mission, but notes that a number of physical security upgrades, such as the installation of concrete barriers to block unused gates, were made during 2012.

The State Department’s own Accountability Review Board concluded that the number of diplomatic security staff in Benghazi in the months leading up to the attacks was inadequate "despite repeated requests" from the Benghazi mission and the embassy in Tripoli for additional staffing.

The Benghazi facility had been projected to have five security agents and there had been multiple requests that five be placed there. But in the nine months before the attacks, the facility had a full complement of five agents on only 23 days.

After the State Department's security staff in Washington rejected the repeated requests, the post became resigned to not having the full complement of five agents and stopped making the requests, the review board found.

A bipartisan report by the Senate Intelligence Committee also found that the State Department headquarters did not grant Stevens' requests for more security personnel.

PLEASE tell me you don't think it's possible to legislate the 2nd Amendment out of applicability.

You know .... well, I hope you do ... it is Hillary's intent to put sufficient government-enforced restrictions on the purchase and ownership of firearms to effectively negate the 2nd Amendment. That doesn't mean it will be repealed ... it will only be negated.
they can't pass any such law the supreme court would repeal any law that tried to remove your right to own a gun its that simple ... you guys are being fed bullshit

PLEASE tell me you don't think it's possible to legislate the 2nd Amendment out of applicability.

You know .... well, I hope you do ... it is Hillary's intent to put sufficient government-enforced restrictions on the purchase and ownership of firearms to effectively negate the 2nd Amendment. That doesn't mean it will be repealed ... it will only be negated.
they can't pass any such law the supreme court would repeal any law that tried to remove your right to own a gun its that simple ... you guys are being fed bullshit

Moron.....a 5-4 decision declares something Constitutional or un Constitutional......where did you learn about the Constitution?

Yeah....link to that...

Moron.....

Hillary Clinton's State Department cut security in Libya before deadly terror attacks, Sen. Ron Johnson says

The State Department has acknowledged it rejected requests to provide more security personnel in Libya.

It also acknowledged rejecting a request to erect guard towers at the Benghazi mission, but notes that a number of physical security upgrades, such as the installation of concrete barriers to block unused gates, were made during 2012.

The State Department’s own Accountability Review Board concluded that the number of diplomatic security staff in Benghazi in the months leading up to the attacks was inadequate "despite repeated requests" from the Benghazi mission and the embassy in Tripoli for additional staffing.
once again dumb fuck its the washington post ... try again

Yeah....link to that...

Moron.....

Wow......how do you manage to feed and dress yourself being as stupid as you are....oh, I get it...you have a nanny....

Moron.....a 5-4 decision declares something Constitutional or un Constitutional......where did you learn about the Constitution?
have you lost your mind???? do you think any democrats would try and remove your right to own a gun ??? and who in the hell heres is talking about 5 to 4 decisions ... not me!!!! insane you are!!!!

Yeah....link to that...

Moron.....

Wow......how do you manage to feed and dress yourself being as stupid as you are....oh, I get it...you have a nanny....
by your post here alone dick smoker you've swallowed to much .. its affected your ability to think I get it you're aids infested you lost your mind

Yeah....link to that...

Moron.....

by your post here alone dick smoker you've swallowed to much .. its affected your ability to think I get it you're aids infested you lost your mind

And there we have it.......you start talking guns and the fixation on male on male sex comes out of the anti gun moron....

Yeah....link to that...

Moron.....

And since you have been proven wrong...by Politifact.....a left wing site....

Second part of Johnson claim

The second part of Johnson’s claim is that before the attacks, the State Department "actually reduced security in Libya."

The bipartisan Senate committee found that despite the deteriorating conditions around Benghazi, State Department headquarters decided not to request an extension of service by the Defense Department's Site Security Team, which was scheduled to be redeployed in August 2012, about one month before the attacks.

The 16-member team was based in Tripoli, but spent some time in Benghazi and had provided security resources that the State Department could utilize. The State Department opted not to request an extension of the team, the Senate committee found, because it believed that many of the duties could be provided by State Department security staff and local Libyan security personnel.

The Senate committee also pointed out that less than a month before the attacks, Stevens "declined two specific offers" from the general heading Defense Department operations in Africa to extend the stay of the Site Security Team.

But according to Stevens’ top assistant, Gregory Hicks, that was a few weeks after the State Department had already decided not to request the team’s deployment to be extended.

Because Washington "had refused to extend the special forces security mission, State Department protocol required" Stevens to decline the two offers, Hicks wrote in an opinion piece in the Wall Street Journal.

are you really this stupid ??? really ??? your trying to say that a passed law about taking guns away is going to over ride the constitution of the united states ... you're trying to tell us that democrats are wanting to end correar in the congress by voting out the right to own a gun .... you got to be the stupidest person here I 've read today...let me enlighten you moron... all laws are subject to the constitution ... if it violates the constitution then it can't be law you moron ... to take your gun away you have to repeal the 2 amendment and thats not going to happen anytime soon ... I don't care what law you say the Dems will pass it won't take place

Your childish naivete' is charming ... but ill-advised.

The purpose of laws is to implement the Constitution. If those laws are constructed to limit/modify the original intent of the framers, that does not, inherently, make them unconstitutional. In fact, our country is rich with just such restrictions. "You can't yell FIRE in a crowded theater." - clearly a restriction placed on the First Amendment. "It is against federal law to display religious icons in a school" - clearly a restriction placed on the right of free expression of religion.

Those aren't constitutional - in fact, you will argue that they actually protect an individual's rights.

The same can be applied to guns. "It is illegal to carry an assault weapon in public or government buildings." Perfectly legal - and a restriction of the 2nd Amendment. "

A person shall carry not carry a gun that has a clip that exceeds 15 - 10 - 6 - 3 - 1 bullet." Perfectly legal, but clearly a restriction on the 2nd Amendment.

"A person shall not carry a gun with a barrel exceeding 4.5 inches in length." Perfectly legal, cut clearly a restriction on the 2nd Amendment.

"A person shall not carry a gun with a barrel with a bore and caliber exceeding 4.5 mm (0.177 in)" Perfectly legal, but clearly a restriction on the 2nd Amendment. (BTW ---- 4.5 mm is a BB gun).

"A person shall not shoot ammunition that contains more than 28 grains of gunpowder." Perfectly legal, but clearly a restriction on the 2nd Amendment. 28 grains is what is used in a .22 shell. (BTW - the AR-15 is a .270 caliber shell, the same caliber as I use to hunt prairie dogs and antelope)

So, you see ---- your ignorance has allowed you to be bamboozled by those who claim not to want to strip the 2nd Amendment of its force, but clearly want the capability to do so.

They may, or may not, be able to have it removed from the Constitution, but they most assuredly have the ability to neuter its content. (There's no truth to the rumor that I actively advocate the same for most liberals. Hmmmm ....)

Last edited:

Absolutely dead wrong ....

What's your source on that? All his pleas for help and he turned down military help? WTF?
well the benghazi hearing 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 PDF file its all there ... have at it ... there are reports from the generals that that told the press that are in the know ... not whirlynutdaily or newsman or breibart ...real sources
You couldn't back it up. I knew it.
are you really this stupid ????everything about the benghazi hearing is in the PDF files on line .... I told you the benghazi hearing look it up .... that's what back it up you moron ....
You made claims you can't back up, because they aren't true.

Forum List

Back