Trump's Second Amendment Rhetoric Again Veers Into Threatening Territory

The man is insane. Encouraging the assination of his competitor ( Hillary ) is just a stutter step short of Stalins tactics.

Donald Trump hit Hillary Clinton on Second Amendment rights during a Miami rally Friday night, but made a controversial statement while doing so — suggesting her Secret Service detail should stop carrying guns and "see what happens to her."

"Now, you know she's very much against the Second Amendment, she wants to destroy your Second Amendment — guns, guns, guns, right? I think what we should do is, she goes around with armed bodyguards like you have never seen before," the GOP nominee said, deviating from his prepared remarks on the teleprompter. "I think that her bodyguards should drop all weapons, they should disarm, right? I think they should disarm. Immediately, what do you think? Yeah, take their guns away. She doesn't want guns. Take their – let's see what happens to her. Take their guns away, OK? It'll be very dangerous."

heres a prime example on how stupid trump supporters are ... hillary is going to repeal the second amendment ... just plain stupid mon their part..but they lap it up like the little but5t lickers republicans are hilly will repeal the second amendment it makes me laugh at you repub-lie-tards every time I hear it ...... why do I say this...
1) first of all you have to get the house 2/3 vote to repeal the second amendment .... republican or democrat I don't see that happening anytime soon....

2) then you would have to get the senate 2/3's vote to repeal the second amendment republican or democrat I don't see that happening anytime soon....

3) then you would have to put it up to vote for the entire united states to vote on to repeal the second amendment they would have to have 3/4 of the population of the united states to repeal the second amendment republican or democrat I don't see that happening anytime soon....

finally when are you republicans going to pull your heads out of your ass???

PLEASE tell me you don't think it's possible to legislate the 2nd Amendment out of applicability.

You know .... well, I hope you do ... it is Hillary's intent to put sufficient government-enforced restrictions on the purchase and ownership of firearms to effectively negate the 2nd Amendment. That doesn't mean it will be repealed ... it will only be negated.

Ah, so people DO vote fraudulently at the polls. I always heard that it didn't happen. Thanks for the information.

Of course it happens, the regressive know it, so now they try to minimize it's effects.
In Ohio they were busing Somalis from one district to another voting multiple times.

Ever wonder why Obama needed 10,000 Syrian refugees by September?

To vote in battleground states.

This won't get reported by the media.....but he's spending millions to register new immigrants to vote.

U.S. Spends Another $10 Mil to Register New Immigrant Voters - Judicial Watch

Please get rid of that damn video in your sig.
Guess you're not a Jim Carry movie buff.

That's a scene from "Me, Myself, & Irene".

That cow is animatronic.

And it is getting what it deserves..........cows are mean....

The man is insane. Encouraging the assination of his competitor ( Hillary ) is just a stutter step short of Stalins tactics.

Donald Trump hit Hillary Clinton on Second Amendment rights during a Miami rally Friday night, but made a controversial statement while doing so — suggesting her Secret Service detail should stop carrying guns and "see what happens to her."

"Now, you know she's very much against the Second Amendment, she wants to destroy your Second Amendment — guns, guns, guns, right? I think what we should do is, she goes around with armed bodyguards like you have never seen before," the GOP nominee said, deviating from his prepared remarks on the teleprompter. "I think that her bodyguards should drop all weapons, they should disarm, right? I think they should disarm. Immediately, what do you think? Yeah, take their guns away. She doesn't want guns. Take their – let's see what happens to her. Take their guns away, OK? It'll be very dangerous."

heres a prime example on how stupid trump supporters are ... hillary is going to repeal the second amendment ... just plain stupid mon their part..but they lap it up like the little but5t lickers republicans are hilly will repeal the second amendment it makes me laugh at you repub-lie-tards every time I hear it ...... why do I say this...
1) first of all you have to get the house 2/3 vote to repeal the second amendment .... republican or democrat I don't see that happening anytime soon....

2) then you would have to get the senate 2/3's vote to repeal the second amendment republican or democrat I don't see that happening anytime soon....

3) then you would have to put it up to vote for the entire united states to vote on to repeal the second amendment they would have to have 3/4 of the population of the united states to repeal the second amendment republican or democrat I don't see that happening anytime soon....

PLEASE tell me you don't think it's possible to legislate the 2nd Amendment out of applicability.

You know .... well, I hope you do ... it is Hillary's intent to put sufficient government-enforced restrictions on the purchase and ownership of firearms to effectively negate the 2nd Amendment. That doesn't mean it will be repealed ... it will only be negated.

exactly....the same way they did it in Mexico......

Maybe Hillary should move to Mexico.

Maybe Hillary should move to Mexico.

She won't have to....if she is elected she will just use the power of the federal government to turn us into Mexico.........

That's how the Far Righties are, pwjohn. The only way they can deal with opposition is with violence.
Trump is dumb white trash.
Is that why you liberal shooters kill us in movie theaters, schools, night clubs, churches, malls, and other liberal gun-free zones....
you do say the stupidest stuff comrade OWEBO
Pardon us conservatives for being concerned that all the recent mass shooters are of you fascist liberals.....
like i said you do say the stupidest stuff ...I live in colorado ... the movie theater shooting his political affiliations were never revealed... as for the school I was in the building when it all started ... their political affiliation were never revealed .... the night club shooting, their political affiliations were never revealed ... so where you get this they were liberals shooters crap, well pardon me pointing out that your stupidest person here ... somebody need to do it ... I picked me
Affiliation isn't the issue ... temperament and ideology is. Holmes clearly demonstrated a liberal ideology in his facebook postings, blogs, and written rants. The same applies to Omar Mateen. Check it out.

Ah, so people DO vote fraudulently at the polls. I always heard that it didn't happen. Thanks for the information.

Of course it happens, the regressive know it, so now they try to minimize it's effects.
In Ohio they were busing Somalis from one district to another voting multiple times.

This won't get reported by the media.....but he's spending millions to register new immigrants to vote.

That cow is animatronic.

Sorry, I don't find it amusing and is really has nothing to do with the remainder of your sig.

That's how the Far Righties are, pwjohn. The only way they can deal with opposition is with violence.
Trump is dumb white trash.
Is that why you liberal shooters kill us in movie theaters, schools, night clubs, churches, malls, and other liberal gun-free zones....
you do say the stupidest stuff comrade OWEBO
Pardon us conservatives for being concerned that all the recent mass shooters are of you fascist liberals.....
like i said you do say the stupidest stuff ...I live in colorado ... the movie theater shooting his political affiliations were never revealed... as for the school I was in the building when it all started ... their political affiliation were never revealed .... the night club shooting, their political affiliations were never revealed ... so where you get this they were liberals shooters crap, well pardon me pointing out that your stupidest person here ... somebody need to do it ... I picked me

Movie shooter= crazy mother fucker.
Orlando= Islamonut supported and coddled by democrats.

Going back to your movie house shooter, You are right, his political affiliation was never solidly revealed, yet it did not stop the whores in Denver from saying he was a tea party member.

That cow is animatronic.

Sorry, I don't find it amusing and is really has nothing to do with the remainder of your sig.
Actually it does. And sorry you have a problem with it. I'll change it....eventually.

Pimping out fear is all you have.

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

Ladies and gentleman! All gather around!

We have a new nominee for Most Useless Post of the Month!!

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

You can't hide butplug. No matter how many sign in names you use.

OH MY ALLAH - Trump told the truth.

You Communists must be OUTRAGED - OUTRAGED I TELLS YA!

It's one thing for a goofball like you to say stupid shit like that. But not trump.

Great, but what Trump said was spot on. IF disarming people makes them safer, as Deplorable Hillary claims, she can start by disarming her Secrete Service detail.

Then she'll be safe.

Unless you're saying that she's lying? Is that what you're saying, Comrade?

President Trump made a simple point and it flew right over the heads of leftists. Go figure.
and the stupid keep on shining
again this she you how stupid republicans are by his statement alone...

1) first of all you have to get the house 2/3 vote to repeal the second amendment .... trump didn't reveal that ... republican or democrat I don't see that happening anytime soon....

2) then you would have to get the senate 2/3's vote to repeal the second amendment ... trump didn't reveal that ... republican or democrat I don't see that happening anytime soon....

3) then you would have to put it up to vote for the entire united states to vote on to repeal the second amendment they would have to have 3/4 of the population of the united states to repeal the second amendment republican or democrat... trump didn't reveal that ...I don't see that happening anytime soon....

Can you translate the above bolded? Thanks.

But leftists are working to turn out 2nd A rights into a privilege, which makes them no longer a right. As soon as we are required to register, pass a test, get a permit to purchase, etc. it's crossed that line. Some leftist states are already doing it.
it takes 2/3 of the house and senate and 3/4 of the american people to change it ... pull you head out of your ass ... I know its hard for you to do, but try

Forget taking away her Secret Service Agents' guns away to prove a point....put her in the Benghazi compound in Libya, take away 14 members of her security team, and give her no military protection for only a MONTH...that's less time under the same conditions than she gave Ambassador Stephens!
the military was refused by the ambassador not hillary you dolts ... she wanted to send him more people ... but like every thing you losers say its all hype bases on total bull shit
What's your source on that? All his pleas for help and he turned down military help? WTF?
well the benghazi hearing 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 PDF file its all there ... have at it ... there are reports from the generals that that told the press that are in the know ... not whirlynutdaily or newsman or breibart ...real sources
You couldn't back it up. I knew it.
are you really this stupid ????everything about the benghazi hearing is in the PDF files on line .... I told you the benghazi hearing look it up .... that's what back it up you moron ....

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!

You can't hide butplug. No matter how many sign in names you use.

Excuse me? This is the one and only name I have ever used ....

Clearly, you're letting your paranoia overwhelm you.

But, for what it's worth, this post finishes second. Post again. We've never had anybody win the trifecta.

Moron....we have outlined exactly how they are going to go about getting rid of as many guns in private hands as they can...and we have told you morons over and over it will not go through congress....it will be court actions, law suits and local ordinances that become constitutional......and we have stated the 2nd Amendment will be in the Bill of Rights, you just won't be able to exercise it .....Mexico also has a right to bear arms...they just don't let citizens do it.....
are you really this stupid ??? really ??? your trying to say that a passed law about taking guns away is going to over ride the constitution of the united states ... you're trying to tell us that democrats are wanting to end correar in the congress by voting out the right to own a gun .... you got to be the stupidest person here I 've read today...let me enlighten you moron... all laws are subject to the constitution ... if it violates the constitution then it can't be law you moron ... to take your gun away you have to repeal the 2 amendment and thats not going to happen anytime soon ... I don't care what law you say the Dems will pass it won't take place

Moron....we have outlined exactly how they are going to go about getting rid of as many guns in private hands as they can...and we have told you morons over and over it will not go through congress....it will be court actions, law suits and local ordinances that become constitutional......and we have stated the 2nd Amendment will be in the Bill of Rights, you just won't be able to exercise it .....Mexico also has a right to bear arms...they just don't let citizens do it.....
P.S.
this isn't Mexico you idiot

Forum List

Back