🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's second visit to Houston, nice optics, but what was he "saying"?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Joy Reid's show this morning was deep belly laughter. Watching Alex Witt and other stations, they keep showing how Trump has empathy and now, this time, he is squeezing the kids. Even black ones.

Then Joy had to ruin it all by playing the video with sound. I thought I would die from laughter. Trump was saying thing like:
Wow, look at the big crowds.
It's great the way everyone is so happy working together.
Look everyone is having "fun".

These people have everything they own under water and they are having fuking fun?????????? The guy is delusional. This is the new empathy?????

THEN,

She had an Evangelical from Trump's Evangelical council.

They talked about the "Prosperity Gospel". You know. If you follow everything Jesus said (well not everything, not the stuff about helping the poor and sick), then you will become unimaginably wealthy.

Frank Schaeffer (second from left), son of Evangelical royalty, Francis and Edith Schaeffer said if his father was alive today, he would call Joel Osteen and others of that ilk, "heretics". The guy on the right is from Trump's Evangelical Council and he wasn't happy. And when the guy on the right was talking about the "Prosperity Gospel", the other three couldn't stop giggling.

DIz22LLWsAAGku0.jpg:large

TRUMP IN HOUSTON: President wraps up visit by thanking responders

Trump and first lady Melania Trump then went to a drive-up area outside the church and helped load boxes of supplies and pallets of bottled water into residents’ cars.
Trump remarked to a volunteer coordinator, “I like doing this,” and noted to his wife, “This is good exercise.”

“Things are working out well,” Trump said.

Asked about the families he just spoke with at the shelter, the president said, “they were just happy — a lot of happiness.”

--------------------

Everything they own is under water and they are fuking "happy"? Are you kidding me? Unfortunately, he was serious.

texastoon11.jpg

texastoon02.jpg

God I miss Obama.

Joy Reid's show this morning was deep belly laughter. Watching Alex Witt and other stations, they keep showing how Trump has empathy and now, this time, he is squeezing the kids. Even black ones.

Then Joy had to ruin it all by playing the video with sound. I thought I would die from laughter. Trump was saying thing like:

These people have everything they own under water and they are having fuking fun?????????? The guy is delusional. This is the new empathy?????

THEN,

They talked about the "Prosperity Gospel". You know. If you follow everything Jesus said (well not everything, not the stuff about helping the poor and sick), then you will become unimaginably wealthy.

Frank Schaeffer (second from left), son of Evangelical royalty, Francis and Edith Schaeffer said if his father was alive today, he would call Joel Osteen and others of that ilk, "heretics". The guy on the right is from Trump's Evangelical Council and he wasn't happy. And when the guy on the right was talking about the "Prosperity Gospel", the other three couldn't stop giggling.

Trump and first lady Melania Trump then went to a drive-up area outside the church and helped load boxes of supplies and pallets of bottled water into residents’ cars.
Trump remarked to a volunteer coordinator, “I like doing this,” and noted to his wife, “This is good exercise.”

Asked about the families he just spoke with at the shelter, the president said, “they were just happy — a lot of happiness.”

--------------------

Everything they own is under water and they are fuking "happy"? Are you kidding me? Unfortunately, he was serious.

texastoon11.jpg

texastoon02.jpg

God I miss Obama.

I think Trumps speech was spot on and i really enjoyed it.
Jughead has fled the country and is currently in Barcelona, why don't you join him?

THEN,

--------------------

texastoon11.jpg

texastoon02.jpg

God I miss Obama.

Jughead has fled the country and is currently in Barcelona, why don't you join him?

It's so awkward to watch Don pretend to give a shit.

THEN,

--------------------

texastoon11.jpg

texastoon02.jpg

God I miss Obama.

He must "give a shit". You really think a scuz democrat or any other loser politician would give up a billionaires lifestyle to become the subject of ridicule by ignorant media fed fools and treasonous politicians?

THEN,

--------------------

texastoon11.jpg

texastoon02.jpg

God I miss Obama.

He must "give a shit". You really think a scuz democrat or any other loser politician would give up a billionaires lifestyle to become the subject of ridicule by ignorant media fed fools and treasonous politicians?

He was already a ridiculed clownass buffoon.

THEN,

--------------------

texastoon11.jpg

texastoon02.jpg

God I miss Obama.

He knows he's under investigation too. He wants to be ready to bolt.

THEN,

--------------------

texastoon11.jpg

texastoon02.jpg

God I miss Obama.
Not much on tv this week--I've seen a bit of CSPAN. Pence did it better. He didn't forget the REASON everyone was there.

THEN,

--------------------

texastoon11.jpg

texastoon02.jpg

God I miss Obama.

He really didn't want the job . He fell into the White House .

You butthurt Trump hating leftists, Trump is damned if he does damned if he doesn't. Just admit it, you won't approve of anything the guy does. Trump could cure cancer and you'd spin it negative, foam at the mouth and spit hatred.

THEN,

--------------------

texastoon11.jpg

texastoon02.jpg

God I miss Obama.

Bullshit. He announced his candidacy, used his own money, campaigned and ran. He beat the rest of the posers that ran against him and the head poser in charge, Hillary Clinton. He did not fall into anything.

THEN,

--------------------

texastoon11.jpg

texastoon02.jpg

God I miss Obama.

Bullshit. He announced his candidacy, used his own money, campaigned and ran. He beat the rest of the posers that ran against him and the head poser in charge, Hillary Clinton. He did not fall into anything.
Used his own money??????????????????????

Wow, you are more stupid than I thought.

Trump used $258,000 from his charity to settle legal problems

How Donald Trump retooled his charity to spend other people’s money

Donald trump rode $5 billion in free media to the white house

THEN,

--------------------

texastoon11.jpg

texastoon02.jpg

God I miss Obama.

Being Putin's buttwhore is treason. You didn't know that?

THEN,

--------------------

texastoon11.jpg

texastoon02.jpg

God I miss Obama.

I know you are a disgusting troll.

You butthurt Trump hating leftists, Trump is damned if he does damned if he doesn't. Just admit it, you won't approve of anything the guy does. Trump could cure cancer and you'd spin it negative, foam at the mouth and spit hatred.

I bought Unilever stock the day after the election. It just keeps going up.

It makes Vaseline and Butt-Hurt Bolsheviks are buying it by the case.

Making money and loving the whining from half-wit Marxists.

So you don't know what he said so rather than find out you complain about not knowing

THEN,

--------------------

texastoon11.jpg

texastoon02.jpg

God I miss Obama.

I know you are a disgusting troll.
If you can't say a single word against the leader of a country that attacked the very foundation of our democracy, then what else would you call him?

Remember, Republicans believe in Voter Suppression. It's not like they are very pro American Democracy to begin with, right?

Depends on how you define positive. Check it out:

Goes out of the way to defend Putin and Russia, a country that attacked the foundation of American Democracy.

Loves Saudi Arabia, the country that sent 15 of the 16 terrorists who took down the World Trade Center.

Wants to take away healthcare from over 30 million Americans.

Calls Harvey "fun" and the people who survived "happy".

Defends Nazi's.

Says some Mexicans don't rape.

Said he like American soldiers who weren't captured during wars.

Where is the positive. Unfortunately, for the right wing, these are the positives.

Forum List

Back