Trump's Secret Strength

With income equality worse than ever and with the fact that just about every modern nation is to the left of us it blows my mind that the right thinks the left has been winning. The paradigm has been shifting to the right since Reagan. Obama would be considered right wing in Europe.
-------------------------------------------- don't care a whit about 'eurotypes' Confounding !!!

I see it that way: Soros&Co have been controlling the country since Bill Clinton became a president (at least). With Obama it became just obvious. Soros and his Deep State buddies were absolutely sure they would by all means push Hillary, their next loyal puppet, into WH and consolidate their power probably for good.

And here came Trump and started (oh, horror!) talking the truth to the people, destroying all political correctness and lies, which American society has been hobbled with. And people suddenly liked it. It was like a dawn after long, dark, foggy polar night.

I'm sure Deep State was absolutely unprepared for Hillary loss and now they basically have no idea what to do with Trump (who is going to destroy their plans and thus waste a lot of money they've already spent ). That's why we are seeing all those convulsions of Deep State: "investigations", fake stories, etc.
So Soros controlled the country during Dubya's tenure also?
You forget, GeeW has been demoted in the age of trump to RINO

Nevermind the deplorables bought the WMD bullshit hook, line & sinker

See the pattern?

With income equality worse than ever and with the fact that just about every modern nation is to the left of us it blows my mind that the right thinks the left has been winning. The paradigm has been shifting to the right since Reagan. Obama would be considered right wing in Europe.

The paradigm, the people have been shifting to the right. The deep state, cultural institutions, media, universities have shifted left. They dont and never did care what the people wanted.
Donald Trumps secret sauce, as OP said, is the hatred Americans feel for the elites attacking Trump. His base will never waver because they know the alternative.

Trump is the worst president ever in terms of gathering support for his agenda and is therefore the weakest president in living memory. You hardcore supporters who cannot see what a horrible embarrassment he is are as much a liability as his many other faults. None of you can explain why he is so awesome except to point to a supposedly horrific Clinton presidency that never was.
------------------------------------------------------------------ Trump has largely secured the southern border while 'hilary' would be letting people in . Thats just one important issue that i'll mention as an example . Course there are more examples but if the only thing that TRUMP ever does is to secure the southern border , well thats good enough for me Occupied .

I see it that way: Soros&Co have been controlling the country since Bill Clinton became a president (at least). With Obama it became just obvious. Soros and his Deep State buddies were absolutely sure they would by all means push Hillary, their next loyal puppet, into WH and consolidate their power probably for good.

And here came Trump and started (oh, horror!) talking the truth to the people, destroying all political correctness and lies, which American society has been hobbled with. And people suddenly liked it. It was like a dawn after long, dark, foggy polar night.

I'm sure Deep State was absolutely unprepared for Hillary loss and now they basically have no idea what to do with Trump (who is going to destroy their plans and thus waste a lot of money they've already spent ). That's why we are seeing all those convulsions of Deep State: "investigations", fake stories, etc.
So Soros controlled the country during Dubya's tenure also?
You forget, GeeW has been demoted in the age of trump to RINO

Nevermind the deplorables bought the WMD bullshit hook, line & sinker

See the pattern?
I noticed they don't hail his Dad neither...

Trump is the worst president ever in terms of gathering support for his agenda and is therefore the weakest president in living memory. You hardcore supporters who cannot see what a horrible embarrassment he is are as much a liability as his many other faults. None of you can explain why he is so awesome except to point to a supposedly horrific Clinton presidency that never was.
------------------------------------------------------------------ Trump has largely secured the southern border while 'hilary' would be letting people in . Thats just one important issue that i'll mention as an example . Course there are more examples but if the only thing that TRUMP ever does is to secure the southern border , well thats good enough for me Occupied .
Secured the border, have you walked the line lately or just guessing?

Look at it this way: Democrats didn't care that Bill Clinton was a horndog skirt-chaser, or a pragmatic phony. He was on their side.

Same with Trump. We don't mind that he is an idiot or that he says things that leave one (to be kind) scratching one's head...because we know that he cares about people who actually work for a living (unlike Leftists).

Essentially NO Trump voters have "Buyer's Remorse," and it apparently drives Lefties crazy.
How does Trump care about folks that work for a living? Since he has over 1,500 lawsuits over not paying for services rendered in the construction of his empire...Not to mention a 24 million dollar payback to people that attended Trump University over fraud from Trump's end...
--------------------------------------------------- anyone can sue for any reason , TRUMP being a bigshot , well he gets sued . And then , there are honest and dishonest disputes as a way of life in the USA Moonglow .
I run a business and have never been sued, probably because I and my clients fulfill the terms of a contract..
--------------------------------------------------------- no insult but whoever heard of Moonglow Industries . TRUMP though is big time and 'yuuuuge' money Moonglow .

------------------------------------- just going by reports on TRUMP being the WALL plus all the stories of 'mex' being scared as they await a knock on the door Moonglow .

Seeing as how we had zero net illegal immigration from Mexico it's not like he actually had to do much.

------------------------------------- just going by reports on TRUMP being the WALL plus all the stories of 'mex' being scared as they await a knock on the door Moonglow .
The majority went home after the crash man, no jobs....But let us remember the forty thousand illegals from Poland in the USA, they must have snuck over the open northern border..When will Trump secure this nation?

Seeing as how we had zero net illegal immigration from Mexico it's not like he actually had to do much.
But the wall man, the wall....

Look at it this way: Democrats didn't care that Bill Clinton was a horndog skirt-chaser, or a pragmatic phony. He was on their side.

Same with Trump. We don't mind that he is an idiot or that he says things that leave one (to be kind) scratching one's head...because we know that he cares about people who actually work for a living (unlike Leftists).

Essentially NO Trump voters have "Buyer's Remorse," and it apparently drives Lefties crazy.
How does Trump care about folks that work for a living? Since he has over 1,500 lawsuits over not paying for services rendered in the construction of his empire...Not to mention a 24 million dollar payback to people that attended Trump University over fraud from Trump's end...
--------------------------------------------------- anyone can sue for any reason , TRUMP being a bigshot , well he gets sued . And then , there are honest and dishonest disputes as a way of life in the USA Moonglow .
I run a business and have never been sued, probably because I and my clients fulfill the terms of a contract..
--------------------------------------------------------- no insult but whoever heard of Moonglow Industries . TRUMP though is big time and 'yuuuuge' money Moonglow .
Yeah, there are lawsuits, yet there is abuse of a system to garner a large lot of suits against a business..

------------------------------------------------------------------ I don't care if TRUMP cares about ME , i mostly want his government to leave me alone Moonglow . With my casual knowledge of TRUMP i would describe him as an American with American thinking and thoughts and desires . I would never think similar about any 'clintons' , bushes or especially mrobama and his crew Moonglow .

We all know The Wall was ever only a rallying point to get the haters out to vote. Trump might have actually been serious but practically everyone except his core supporters knew it was bullshit.

Yeah, there are lawsuits, yet there is abuse of a system to garner a large lot of suits against a business..
------------------------------------------------------------- rumors , lies , inuendo , spin or truth . Who knows , neither YOU or i know . If its in court , well thats the process Moonglow !!

We all know The Wall was ever only a rallying point to get the haters out to vote. Trump might have actually been serious but practically everyone except his core supporters knew it was bullshit.
--------------------------------------------------- at this point in time , TRUMP is the Wall Occupied .

They are finding it out now, and will probably vote for him again...

--------------------------------------------------- at this point in time , TRUMP is the Wall Occupied .
Deportations have occurred during every administration, this time it's just used as a scare tactic..It's nice to see the southern invasion over, after waiting 40 years for a president to actually enforce the immigration laws..

Nevermind he would be primaried and lose in 2020. He won't even run again.

Being president is hard and he is lazy. Moreso, he is not having fun

Nevermind he would be primaried and lose in 2020. He won't even run again.
I doubt he does, he just came for the pension and free healthcare..

Forum List

Back