Trumps so called "second thoughts" on tariffs. As expected taken out of context by LIARS

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
As a business owner I can assure you that every major decision comes with "second thoughts"
It is called being diligent and throughly checking every decision 2 or 3 times over to ensure the course you chose was a wise one.
Also the word EVERYTHING is key. It means he takes all his decisions with the same scrutiny.
Such processes are what seperate failures from successes.
A perfect example of not exercising this kind of thought out behavior is Hillarys defeat and the lefts inability to reconcile her actions and words with the outcome. The left SHOULD be "second thoughting" that thought process but instead they double down with the 3 R's

You hear a twisted version online somewhere and you just eat it up like good little gerbils

No problem. Now the idiot says he never had any second thoughts. He often says completely different things, and often in the same sentence.

As a business owner I can assure you that every major decision comes with "second thoughts"
It is called being diligent and throughly checking every decision 2 or 3 times over to ensure the course you chose was a wise one.
Also the word EVERYTHING is key. It means he takes all his decisions with the same scrutiny.
A perfect example of not exercising this kind of thought out behavior is Hillarys defeat and the lefts inability to reconcile her actions and words with the outcome. The left SHOULD be "second thoughting" that thought process but instead they double down with the 3 R's

You hear a twisted version online somewhere and you just eat it up like good little gerbils

do you have any examples of it being taken out of context?

your rant lacks any links which is a violation of the TOS since you are referencing a specific event.

No problem. Now the idiot says he never had any second thoughts. He often says completely different things, and often in the same sentence.
Simple minds like yours are confused easily.

I quoted his exact words, so like others, I'd like to see what context you're talking about since you failed to provide a link in your opening post.

waiting ~

Trump still thinks China is paying for the taxes he's levied on us. Not surprising, coming from a guy who thought Mexico would pay to build a border wall. Maybe he thinks they are.

Trump tells so many lies all you have to do is wait. Tell a lie and eventually Trump will get around to telling the same lie.

Trump still thinks China is paying for the taxes he's levied on us. Not surprising, coming from a guy who thought Mexico would pay to build a border wall. Maybe he thinks they are.

Trump is too stupid to sit down at a table and solve foreign issues through diplomatic measures.

his second thoughts cost the country $16 Billion dollars + interest .. and two days of record loss in the stock market.

any other boss would be kicked to the curb for that kind of miserable performance.

Trump tells so many lies all you have to do is wait. Tell a lie and eventually Trump will get around to telling the same lie.
Can you quote the specific lie that you are whining about and prove that it is a lie?

If not, STFU, scumbag.

your rant lacks any links which is a violation of the TOS since you are referencing a specific event.
Go fuck yourself with your hall monitor badge.

Prick

Prick

So, would that be a no on the examples?

Prick

Seemed like a pretty clear KISS MY ASS to me lol

Prick

Seemed like a pretty clear KISS MY ASS to me lol

Sorry. My bad. Anybody should have known better than to ask you to back up anything you might post.

Prick

:itsok:

Prick

He cannot give an example of what does not exist.

Forum List

Back