Trump's social media site "Truth Social" is going the same way as his many other business failures

Actually truth social and Gettr are rising in subscriptions while Twitter and fakebook falters.....
Twitter has reached maximum market saturation.

• Twitter has 206 million daily active users and 38 million users in the United States

Compare that to Truth Social: 513,000 daily (active) as of April 2022 2 million monthly (active) as of April 2022

206 million daily active users vs. 513,000.

:laughing0301:

Go on Truth Social disease and post a negative about trump and see how long they let you stay before being banned. This is just another trump failure.
The funniest part of Truth Social's terms of service is that you will be banned if you lie.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:

1. the creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
  2. you are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, the Service, and other users of the Service to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Service and these Terms of Service.
  3. you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your Contributions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Service and these Terms of Service.
  4. your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.

I wonder if anyone on here can name a single business that Trump started himself that did not fail?

I would argue the Trump "I Was Robbed" copr is doing well and his primary income stream.

The tours and PAC are bringing in lots of cash flow. He should wish the secret doc theft thing disbarrs him from running, because he could just keep doing that ad infinitum.

Forum List

Back