Trump's social media site "Truth Social" is going the same way as his many other business failures

Here’s a truth former president Donald Trump doesn’t want to hear: His social network, Truth Social, is falling apart.
The app — a Twitter look-alike where posts are called “truths” — has seen its downloads plunge so low that it has fallen off the App Store charts. The company is losing investors, executives and attention. And though his adult sons just joined, Trump himself hasn’t posted there in weeks.

{snip}

Some right-wing influencers have soured not only on Truth Social — saying its online censorship policies are just as problematic as those of the Big Tech sites they’ve criticized — but also on the entire prospect of a safe space for conservative conversations online, arguing that the echo chamber can limit their ability to reach an audience.

But even without setting the Internet on fire, Truth Social could give Trump some perks. The social network’s sign-up page could allow the company to tap into the phone numbers and email addresses of a vast assortment of potential donors and voters.

[snip]

The Trump SPAC saw a flood of cash soon after launch, but its share price has plunged since the app debuted, threatening the cash cushion the company could need for growth.

The share price slid 10 percent on Monday upon reports of the executives’ exits and started Tuesday with another 10 percent drop. The SPAC also missed a deadline on Thursday to file its annual report with the SEC, saying it would need up to 15 more days to complete the work.

I tried Trump’s Truth Social so you don’t have to​

I endured weeks on the waiting list for the Donald Trump-created, Devin Nunes-run attempt at a Twitter killer, and I suffered through a series of technical glitches. But eventually I gained access. As a result, I have come to be in possession of the following new pieces of information about the war in Ukraine:

Hunter Biden is involved in building and running biolabs in the country.
The CIA and National Institutes of Health are both “deeply involved” in the Ukrainian biolabs.
Russia’s invasion of Ukraine was set in motion by a CIA false-flag operation that was funded by George Soros.

The covid-19 pathogen originated not in China but in Shpyl’chyna, a village in Ukraine.

The bioweapons developed in Ukraine specifically target the “Abrahamic Bloodline.”

Neo-Nazis from Ukraine joined with the FBI to infiltrate the Capitol on Jan. 6 and participated in the insurrection.
Ukraine was planning to use drones to attack Russia with pathogens from the U.S.-funded bioweapons labs.
President Biden has been using Ukraine to launder money.

Ukrainian neo-Nazis controlled the Ukrainian city of Mariupol before Russians invaded.

Russia’s alleged war crimes were staged.

I also found many posts calling President Biden a pedophile (or a “groomer” in the new parlance of QAnon). I found badly photoshopped images of Vice President Harris in sexualized situations. I found ceaseless attacks on trans people, an edited video of a cat attacking House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, attacks on Disney for opposing Florida’s “Don’t Say Gay” legislation, references to satanic sacrifice by the “deep state,” a few racist epithets and endless accusations about Hunter Biden’s laptop and drug abuse.

:auiqs.jpg:

It's almost like a political cliche. We see a freaking doddering old man in the W.H. who never had a real job and credible allegations surfacing about Hunter's (secret) dealings with the Chinese for years to enrich the Biden family while "rolling stone pop pot head magazine" finds a reason to hate Trump's capitalist endeavors.

It looks like the much anticipated platform has flopped. Users are dwindling and Trump is keeping a distance. There are court cases and top execs are jumping ship.

The article gives several reasons , not least the slanted nature of its target market.People get bored talking to fellow travellers and that was always going to be an issue.

Was Nunes a social media expert and able to run it effectively ?. He was a fairly dismal political hack.There were ell publicised tech issues as well. Ive never been put on a waiting list for this sort of thing before.

Does this failure eclipse Trump U and Trump Vodka ? Or is there a bright future for Truth Social ?

It looks like the much anticipated platform has flopped. Users are dwindling and Trump is keeping a distance. There are court cases and top execs are jumping ship.

The article gives several reasons , not least the slanted nature of its target market.People get bored talking to fellow travellers and that was always going to be an issue.

Was Nunes a social media expert and able to run it effectively ?. He was a fairly dismal political hack.There were ell publicised tech issues as well. Ive never been put on a waiting list for this sort of thing before.

Does this failure eclipse Trump U and Trump Vodka ? Or is there a bright future for Truth Social ?
Devin Nunes is blowing smoke up Trump's fat ass saying it's doing better than Twitter.

1430468619637.jpg

Forum List

Back