Trump’s SOTU

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Just about every leading Democrat has called for Northam to resign. This is 24k Gold for Trump to use in his speech.

Bonus:

“President Donald Trump is telling conservative allies he wants to incorporate firm anti-abortion language into his State of the Union address Tuesday, and potentially include an anti-abortion figure among his list of invitees, according to four sources familiar with his plans.”

Trump to throw spotlight on abortion in State of the Union

They want him gone over a photo which presumably wasn't intended to be serious... but are fine with his desires for post-birth abortions?

Okay...

They want him gone over a photo which presumably wasn't intended to be serious... but are fine with his desires for post-birth abortions?

Okay...
I suspect they released the photo to deflect from his slipping their desire for murdering babies after birth. Nobody’s talking about that anymore.

Wedge issues are political suicide

~S~

Is this a joke?

Wedge issues are all that matters in this country, most people vote based upon one or two wedge issues.

Abortion being the biggest one of all of course.

Trump is going to throw everything including the kitchen sink into the most embarrassing and tragic SOTU rants ever. He's probably going to throw away his prepared speech halfway through and make an unbelievable spectacle of himself.

Okay...
I suspect they released the photo to deflect from his slipping their desire for murdering babies after birth. Nobody’s talking about that anymore.

That's the big question here , W-Man.

Why did the Libs release this photograph now, and is it even real? I would not put it past the libs to try and pull something.

Sounds like a deflection by the left after they ran polls and found that Infanticide isn't polling so well.

Trump is going to throw everything including the kitchen sink into the most embarrassing and tragic SOTU rants ever. He's probably going to throw away his prepared speech halfway through and make an unbelievable spectacle of himself.
He can't rant off tele propmpters, can't read well enough to do that. He'll have to go ad lib to rant.

Okay...
You and yer fantasies about post birth death is most ridiculous since many kids are killed each day yet you are silent.But then again those already born and killed have no political gotchs points for yous guys.

Okay...
You and yer fantasies about post birth death is most ridiculous since many kids are killed each day yet you are silent.But then again those already born and killed have no political gotchs points for yous guys.

You do realize that murdering children is a crime?

Are you now going to come in defense of the governor? "Baby killing should be legal, because babies have died elsewhere".

What a MORON! Please execute him, since so many people die every year it's fine.

Okay...
No such thing as a post birth abortion..Unless you are speaking about your train of thought.

He can't rant off tele propmpters, can't read well enough to do that. He'll have to go ad lib to rant.

I hope President Trump does do the SOTU in a Stream of Consciousness format instead of just reading a piece of paper. That's his best method, IMHO.

Okay...

Are you now going to come in defense of the governor? "Baby killing should be legal, because babies have died elsewhere".

What a MORON!
Kneel and pray to a baby killing god, millions of Christians do it daily.

Okay...

What a MORON!
Kneel and pray to a baby killing god, millions of Christians do it daily.

So the answer is yes, you condone infanticide. Because bible, which you don't even believe in. Makes total sense.

Okay...
No such thing as a post birth abortion..Unless you are speaking about your train of thought.

You really need to hear Governor Northam speech on the radio earlier this week. Describes the liberal philosophy of Post-Birth Abortions.

BTW, Post Birth Abortions are real, its just the liberal rebranding of what used to be called "Infanticide".

Just about every leading Democrat has called for Northam to resign. This is 24k Gold for Trump to use in his speech.

Bonus:

“President Donald Trump is telling conservative allies he wants to incorporate firm anti-abortion language into his State of the Union address Tuesday, and potentially include an anti-abortion figure among his list of invitees, according to four sources familiar with his plans.”

Trump to throw spotlight on abortion in State of the Union

LOL...only 'bots give a shit about SOTU speeches.

Obamabots cared about those under Obama and Trumpbots.....

They are NOTHING but a self, kiss ass speech.

Total rubbish.

They change, IMO, virtually no one's mind about anything...unless that person is an idiot.

I have not even watched one in at least a decade.

Last edited:

Okay...

You really need to hear Governor Northam speech on the radio earlier this week. Describes the liberal philosophy of Post-Birth Abortions.

BTW, Post Birth Abortions are real, its just the liberal rebranding of what used to be called "Infanticide".

I believe the exact word they are now using to describe it is "no big deal".

I hope President Trump does do the SOTU in a Stream of Consciousness format instead of just reading a piece of paper. That's his best method, IMHO.
He loves to get the Trumpbots all wound up with some delicious righteous outrage but for the rest of us it's just plain sad.

He loves to get the Trumpbots all wound up with some delicious righteous outrage but for the rest of us it's just plain sad.

The Trump Revolution is a worldwide movement- places like Brazil, Venezuela, Hungary, the Philippines are being transformed, occupooper. Its a novus ordo seclorum, a New World Order that you libs need to get used to. Believe me, people around the world are tired of losing and are ready to be Winners.

Wedge issues are political suicide

~S~

Is this a joke?

Wedge issues are all that matters in this country, most people vote based upon one or two wedge issues.

Abortion being the biggest one of all of course.

I agree. And single issue voters are mostly focused on two issues: Guns and Abortion.

The GOP continues to support the 2nd A. as it is written, and yet knows that it is not as broad as the NRA makes believe it is; and yet the GOP has never responded to mass murders, suicides and accidental deaths by gun fire preventing the CDC from keeping statistics.

Nor has the GOP done anything to repeal and replace R v. W with new legislation when they were in power of all three branches of government.

The Lies, half-truths and rumors that the D's support the confiscation of all guns in the hands of citizens is a BIG LIE; the half-truths and lies about post birth abortion is a BIG LIE and an oxymoron.

Forum List

Back