Trumps State of the Union Will Be Fun

Is an acquitted person guilty?

Is a President who is acquitted in an impeachment, impeached?
Ask Bill Clinton.

Bill Clinton was acquitted. What does acquitted mean?
If you are indicted and then acquitted, does that mean you were never indicted, retard?

I can't believe how much dumber you idiots get every day.

Johnson was impeached. Clinton was impeached. And now history will record that a crooked game show host was the third president to be impeached.

It's done and done.
Impeachment for obstruction of Congress!

Read the Constitution.

Is an acquitted person guilty?

Is a President who is acquitted in an impeachment, impeached?
Ask Bill Clinton.

Bill Clinton was acquitted. What does acquitted mean?
If you are indicted and then acquitted, does that mean you were never indicted, retard?

I can't believe how much dumber you idiots get every day.

Johnson was impeached. Clinton was impeached. And now history will record that a crooked game show host was the third president to be impeached.

It's done and done.
Impeachment for obstruction of Congress!

Read the Constitution.

If fighting a congressional subpoena is the "high crime" of Obstruction of Congress, the FBI needs to send out crews to Hawaii, New York and Texas to arrest Clinton, Obama and Bush for this offense.

Trump in the same room as the House Demonrats. And Trump has the mic.

Entertainment dial will be turned up to 11.

What a great time to be alive.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
Should be amusing as Impeached President Trump whines about his innocence and how mean everyone is to him
Impeached once it is handed to the Senate. You're own constitutional scholar said it. You remember him saying that don't you?

Provide us the whole quote
He wrote it. So you must believe it correct?
A Law Professor’s Provocative Argument: Trump Has Not Yet Been Impeached
Paid site

Can you send me some money so I can see it?

Will Impeached President Trump use his time to attack a 16 year old climate activist and tell Debbie Dingell her husband is in hell?
Or like Biden today, mock a child for stuttering.

Got it wrong Skippy
Biden is a stutterer who has fought it for decades. He helps children who stutter

It was Huck Sanders who mocked stuttering

Hi I’m Joe Buh Buh Biden & I want to buh buh buh bee Puh Puh Puh Puh Preh Presi Presi Presiduh. Presidduh, Aww Shucks, I want to be Emperor!

Will Impeached President Trump use his time to attack a 16 year old climate activist and tell Debbie Dingell her husband is in hell?
Or like Biden today, mock a child for stuttering.

Got it wrong Skippy
Biden is a stutterer who has fought it for decades. He helps children who stutter

It was Huck Sanders who mocked stuttering

I would be very cautious of that.
Is it Nancy's place to invite Trump to give SOTU address? I'm asking, I don't know.
Nancy has a motive. She obviously hopes and intends to use anything Trump says as further testimony to hang himself.
  1. Anything he says about the impeachment can be used against him claiming an attempt to alter the outcome or claimed a lie.
  2. If he says nothing at all, she'll claim he avoided it out of being guilty.
  3. If he declined the SOTU, she'd use that to hammer him. This is a no-win situation.
I'm telling you, these people work out all this stuff long in advance! Trump is walking on eggshells here. They sit up 7 days a week plotting how to ruin Trump. The best that could be hoped for would be if Trump turned, attacked her, held her by the throat and beat her head to a pulp with her own gavel. He would be arrested for murder, but at least the nation would be free of her at last and I think Trump stands a very good chance of making a case for temporary insanity driven by harassment. Surely, she must be worse than any marriage imaginable, even worse that Bill's to Hillary. ITMT, Pence could run things, and he very well could get acquitted for that. I know I would certainly understand and forgive him. It would all be worth watching if he only grabs her by her blouse and drives his fist into her face 3 or 4 times as her fake teeth and wig go flying. Gee, what a treasured moment in American politics THAT would make for the ages! ;)

Last edited:

I would be very cautious of that.
Is it Nancy's place to invite Trump to give SOTU address? I'm asking, I don't know.
Nancy has a motive. She obviously hopes and intends to use anything Trump says as further testimony to hang himself.
  1. Anything he says about the impeachment can be used against him claiming an attempt to alter the outcome or claimed a lie.
  2. If he says nothing at all, she'll claim he avoided it out of being guilty.
  3. If he declined the SOTU, she'd use that to hammer him. This is a no-win situation.
I'm telling you, these people work out all this stuff long in advance! Trump is walking on eggshells here. They sit up 7 days a week plotting how to ruin Trump. The best that could be hoped for would be if Trump turned, attacked her, held her by the throat and beat her head to a pulp with her own gavel. He would be arrested for murder, but at least the nation would be free of her at last and I think Trump stands a very good chance of making a case for temporary insanity driven by harassment. Surely, she must be worse than any marriage imaginable, even worse that Bill's to Hillary. ITMT, Pence could run things, and he very well could get acquitted for that. I know I would certainly understand and forgive him. It would all be worth watching if he only grabs her by her blouse and drives his fist into her face 3 or 4 times as her fake teeth and wig go flying. Gee, what a treasured moment in American politics THAT would make for the ages! ;)
To not invite him would simply validate their childish behavior to the world. Democrats are screwed, he’s getting the mic with them sitting there.

Forum List

Back