🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Taxes

So Trump is the most charitable and paid the most taxes of any president this century…

Moving on, when is xiden going to release his corp tax returns?

Not exactly

For some reason, Trump stopped donating in 2020

In the aftermath of his tax returns coming to light, The New York Times reported that Trump did indeed donate his personal income to charity 2017 through 2019, totaling nearly $3 million. However, any and all charitable efforts came to a dead stop in 2020. Trump’s tax returns reveal that he did not, as he said he would, donate his entire presidential salary to charity in 2020. He didn’t donate any of it.
Gee, Trump lied – imagine that.

you said that all blacks had been held back, that is a lie. What you make of your life is up to you, not your skin color. Stop the racist whining.
When did I say that? All black folks have dealt with racism or discrimination at some point in their life and we have been able to overcome inspite of that racism and discrimination. I guess it is easy to tell someone to get over something you have never experienced in your life.

"US Treasury told us" that Trump has received every paycheck he was owned.

His taxes show he didn't donate anything in 2020 as claimed.
/---/ The president has to accept a paycheck. President Trump didn't keep it, he forwarded it to other worthy departments. You sad little troll.

When did I say that? All black folks have dealt with racism or discrimination at some point in their life and we have been able to overcome inspite of that racism and discrimination. I guess it is easy to tell someone to get over something you have never experienced in your life.
some of us have…you apparently haven’t…master joe is calling…get back to that demaplantation…and keeping asking what Govt is gonna give ya…

lol

A truly moronic lie.

Trump’s tax returns confirmed two things:

Trump is a bad businessman

Trump is a liar
show your work…his returns show he paid millions in taxes and donated 3 million in those four years in the white house

"US Treasury told us" that Trump has received every paycheck he was owned.

His taxes show he didn't donate anything in 2020 as claimed.
/-----/ I know you clowns are going to run with this BS, but I'll smack you down every time I see it.
The presidential salary is a requirement of the U.S. Constitution in Article II, Section 1, Clause 7 and the specific amount is set by Congress. Presidents are not legally allowed to decline their salary, (THIS MEANS HE RECEIVED HIS CHECKS) but can donate it to organizations of their choosing. Trump’s first-quarter 2017 salary donation to the National Park Service was for $78,333, likely his take-home pay after taxes. The Park Service said an anonymous donor gave $22,000 to round the donation up to $100,000.

READ: I choose to believe a Biden campaign organizer over facts.
PERIOD.
You can look at the returns yourself. Don’t trust me or the news. No deduction. I just saw it myself. Either he didn’t donate or Mr Tax Expert forgot to take a tax deduction. Seems that simple but I’ll accept you showing me otherwise.

Go to here and go to page 325 for 2020 which is zero.

217B5724-AD4A-4903-B03C-66121B81E113.jpeg

Go to page 8 for 2019 which shows active charity giving.

1DC66A84-DCD6-46AA-9567-13806A3AE8C8.jpeg

It's called criminal tax evasion. Multiple counts.

I know cheating and evading taxes is something the Republican Criminal Party considers smart, but it's not. They are crimes, and will be prosecuted as such.
/----/JEEPERS - funny how the IRS missed that four years running.

Posted on another thread the two schedules A’s for 2019 (gave to charity) and 2020 (shows zero)

6745168A-81DE-4388-AAC7-4F677C0545AD.jpeg
82BD660B-8D81-4412-A8EF-A1CD6BBE4728.jpeg

Full returns here if I missed something. It’s possible. Links are on pages 8 and 325 of the pdf.

Last edited:
some of us have…you apparently haven’t…master joe is calling…get back to that demaplantation…and keeping asking what Govt is gonna give ya…
Stick that weak ish up your boot licking butt, if it wasn't for Gov't policies and bills racism and discrimination would still be at an all time high in this country. I bet the white folks love you, there aren't many black folks who do as much boot licking and ass kissing of white folks as you do. You are the ultimate sell out and coons like you are dangerous to black folks in America.

wait..he donated 3 million to charity and then in his last year only gave his salary back to the US Park service? wow

what a horrible guy
Watching these Democrats lose their shit over Trump and donating or not donating his Presidential salary is laughable when you consider the following:

- The Clintons wrote off used underwear for tax deductions
- John Kerry floated his yacht into Rhode Island to avoid Massachusetts tax
- Joe Biden only paid $383 in TOTAL to charity as per Vice President financial filings in 2008.
- Bernie Sanders and Barack Obama entered politics with no wealth and emerged multimillionaires after only a few years service on a government salary.

Who gives a flying fuck what Trump did with his salary in his last year being President?

Here’s what I am seeing on his schedule A’s.

2020 a zero.
E80DE771-7CB2-4D40-B128-B37EE36E84A1.jpeg

2019 charity donations well above zero.
5865605C-99EB-4216-843D-0ED9B0BEF71E.jpeg

Links are on pages 8 and 325 of the pdf.

Forum List

Back