🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Taxes

Watching these Democrats lose their shit over Trump and donating or not donating his Presidential salary is laughable when you consider the following:

- The Clintons wrote off used underwear for tax deductions
- John Kerry floated his yacht io Rhode Island to avoid Massachusetts tax
- Joe Biden only paid $383 in TOTAL to charity as per Vice President financial filings in 2008.
- Bernie Sanders and Barack Obama entered politics with no wealth and emerged multimillionaires after only a few years service on a government salary.

Who gives a flying fuck what Trump did with his salary in his last year being President?

I don't. It's the 26 fraudulent C filings as a sole proprietor, I care about. And now that we've gotten rid of the head of the IRS that has been negligent in auditing him. They will be taking a much closer look, along with Merrick Garland, and Letitia James.

With all of those felonies Trump has a lot more to worry about than his failed legacy as a businessman, which is also a fallacy. Inheriting money from your father, and working as a tv host doesn't make you a businessman. It makes just another spoiled little rich brat that needs to be spanked, and have a lot of that money taken away.

haha where did he evade taxes? he paid 1.1 million
Don’t move the goal posts. He said he was under audit (lie). He said he paid taxes every year (lie). He said he’d donate his salary every year (lie). He said he’d release his taxes (lie).

The narrative wasn’t his filings were illegal, just embarrassing exposures of lies, which is why he wouldn’t release them.

You can look at the returns yourself. Don’t trust me or the news. No deduction. I just saw it myself. Either he didn’t donate or Mr Tax Expert forgot to take a tax deduction. Seems that simple but I’ll accept you showing me otherwise.

Go to here and go to page 325 for 2020 which is zero.

View attachment 743547
Go to page 8 for 2019 which shows active charity giving.

View attachment 743548
After years of wailing and screaming about how terrible is President Trump and all he did that was outrageous and criminal, this is all you've got.

I am curious though. Why brag about how wrong you've been all these years?

TRUMP, TRUMP, TRUMP---fucking SCUM demonRATS, pedophile supporters--AMERICA haters,
this is all you retards have typed about for 6 years----
but, you'll support the deaths of 13 service members killed in the pedophiles immediate withdrawl in afghanistan.....all the service members lives that were lost when Hit-lery traded weapons for those service members lives in benghazi---
but hey, SCUM demonRATS---you support the pedophile in the WH, and teaching our KIDS to be gay...and the only thing you RETARDED SCUM demonRATS can come up with is:
TRUMP>>>>TRUMP>>>>>TRUMP----
pathetic anti-AMERICA, pedophile supporting, SCUM demonRATS----

"Donald Trump insisted in response to a question during a 2020 presidential debate with Joe Biden that he closed down his bank account in China before his first campaign. But six years of Trump’s tax records released Friday reveal that wasn’t true."

He still had accounts until at least 2017.

"Trump, who had accounts in a number of countries and also collected income from more than a dozen foreign nations while in office, paid more in taxes in 2020 to the Chinese government than he did in American federal income tax that year, his returns revealed."

And he paid more tax to China than federal income tax in the US.... for whatever that's worth.

The New York Times reported, and get this, rightly, that Trump paid $750 in Federal Income Tax in 2016.

"Trump also lied a month earlier to then-Fox News commentator Chris Wallace, who pointedly asked him during the first presidential debate in 2020 if he paid only $750 in federal income taxes in 2016 and 2017,"
Trump's response was "Trump angrily responded — twice — that he had paid “millions of dollars.”"

Lies, and more lies, because, I'd guess, he didn't think he'd get caught, or hoped to put it off for some much time that it wouldn't matter. Well, I guess he never thought he'd be running in 2024.
Okay, his tax returns didn’t matter to me when he ran in 2016 or 2020 and don’t matter to me now. I decided I wasn‘t going to vote for him either time for bigger reasons than taxes. So, in 2016 you voted for him but would not of if you saw his taxes?

After years of wailing and screaming about how terrible is President Trump and all he did that was outrageous and criminal, this is all you've got.

I am curious though. Why brag about how wrong you've been all these years?
Don’t move the goal posts. He said he was under audit (lie). He said he paid taxes every year (lie). He said he’d donate his salary every year (lie). He said he’d release his taxes (lie).

This was about transparency not criminal investigation.

He's going to be compared to the Clintons, who donated way more than $0 to charity every year, and he is going to have a narcissistic meltdown as a result.

And the Clintons used their political sway to garner millions in donations to their sham charity that dried up faster than a raisin in the desert once Hillary lost her presidential bid.

Yes, my creepy little leg humper.

I really think I'd rather that you didn't spend so much of your time thinking of me in a sexual way.

In fact, I might just go and read the TOS again because it feels like stalking when you talk about sexual acts to me.

And the Clintons used their political sway to garner millions in donations to their sham global initiative charity the dried up faster than a raisin in the desert once Hillary lost her presidential bid.
B+ or 3 out of 4 star rated charity with an impeccable accountability. That you’re mad she used fame to get money to needy is on you. Overhead is too high to get an A.

Forum List

Back