🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Taxes

Does not contributing to charity his last year in office mean he did not donate his net presidential salary to charity in 2020?

Has anybody else noticed the total lack of even Leftist outlets claiming Trump was guilty of tax evasion?

The "best" they've come up with was a few Leftist Congress-pukes talking about "red flags." Rather pathetic, what?

As I have said all along, the only reason Trump didn't want to release his tax returns was because he knew that his political opponents would mine them for items that potentially showed him in a negative light. And that is exactly what is happening now.

But basically I haven't seen anything surprising at all. In good years he pays a lot of taxes, but in most years it's little or nothing. Just like every other large real estate investor. That's what Congress has planned, and Trump has taken advantage of the Tax Code. So what?

Those who are calling this a major "blow" to Trump are engaged in wishful thinking. Not a single "vote" has been changed by this release of documents.
He lost the election...

Has anybody else noticed the total lack of even Leftist outlets claiming Trump was guilty of tax evasion?

The "best" they've come up with was a few Leftist Congress-pukes talking about "red flags." Rather pathetic, what?

As I have said all along, the only reason Trump didn't want to release his tax returns was because he knew that his political opponents would mine them for items that potentially showed him in a negative light. And that is exactly what is happening now.

But basically I haven't seen anything surprising at all. In good years he pays a lot of taxes, but in most years it's little or nothing. Just like every other large real estate investor. That's what Congress has planned, and Trump has taken advantage of the Tax Code. So what?

Those who are calling this a major "blow" to Trump are engaged in wishful thinking. Not a single "vote" has been changed by this release of documents.

First the complaint that there are too many threads about Trump...now the thread about too few threads about Trump.

Hopefully your new year's resolution will be to get some consistency.

Does not contributing to charity his last year in office mean he did not donate his net presidential salary to charity in 2020?
/——-/ The articles have been posted all morning. We can’t force you to read or accept them. So run along and post your nonsense. It’s all you got.

This is great, apparently you ass-wipes don't feel the IRS can do their jobs, yet you hire thousands more....go figure.
They can't do their jobs in auditing billionaires because they DO NOT have enough auditors to do audits for billionaires with teams of tax lawyers and teams of accountants.

Trump was assigned 1 auditor, for his very complicated returns, which essentially comes to none because of the complications.

Billionaires need at minimum, 5 auditors and staff....NOT just 1 auditor, as they assign to an individual being audited who makes $75000 a year.

They can't do their jobs in auditing billionaires because they DO NOT have enough auditors to do audits for billionaires with teams of tax lawyers and teams of accountants.

Trump was assigned 1 auditor, for his very complicated returns, which essentially comes to none because of the complications.

Billionaires need at minimum, 5 auditors and staff....NOT just 1 auditor, as they assign to an individual being audited who makes $75000 a year.
/——/ As predicted, libs will take the returns and make crap up.

As I have said all along, the only reason Trump didn't want to release his tax returns was because he knew that his political opponents would mine them for items that potentially showed him in a negative light.
Which wasn't hard to do, as these releases proved he is a terrible businessman, essentially using his businesses as a ATM and then writing off his losses for tax breaks.

/——-/ The articles have been posted all morning. We can’t force you to read or accept them. So run along and post your nonsense. It’s all you got.
So what agencies and causes did he donate his net salary to, in 2020? We know his other 3 years....

Which wasn't hard to do, as these releases proved he is a terrible businessman, essentially using his businesses as a ATM and then writing off his losses for tax breaks.

And we'll all die of very advanced ages before you'll be able to show how any of that was illegal...

The only Trump "obsession" comes from his diehard supporters who seem unwilling to view him objectively when presented with 'evidence' that his self-serving description of himself as a businessman may be inaccurate. So be it. However, when proof is offered to support the evidence against former president Trump (like 6 years of his tax returns) which prove that Trump's personal narrative was nothing more than a fiction, his supporters seem to be in a state of denial like a mother who refuses to see her criminal son as a predator. As for me, I can understand the mother of a criminal son; I can't understand the supporter of a disgraced politician.
No no. It flows from the center of the leftist world view that holds that one’s opponents are one’s enemies and anything is therefore ok when it comes to attacking them.

Just because prior politicians saw fit to release their tax returns does not require that all politicians do so. And tax returns are secret by operation of law. While Congress has some right to obtain them under the same law, the further dissemination of those returns isn’t automatically allowed or appropriate.

But liberals don’t give a shit about the implications of such things. As long as they can take another shot at Trump, that’s all that matters to them.

Greg%20Gutfeld-S.jpg
OH, did I hurt his feelings? Send him a crying towel.:dunno:

What Trumps taxes is show is what we already knew.

He's a total loser. The only thing he has ever been good at is inheriting, and spending daddys money.

And is a tax cheat that committed multiple felonies.
Says the loser who's life revoles around what Trump does. Lol

"One technique he used at least 26 times between 2015 and 2020 was as simple as it was flagrant," Johnston wrote. "Trump filed sole proprietor reports, known as Schedule C, that showed huge business expenses despite having zero revenue. That created losses which Trump used to offset his income from work and investments, thus lowering his income taxes. Additional Schedule Cs had expenses exactly equal to revenues while only a few showed profits."
Sounds like he used the laws that were in place. What LAWS did he and all his CPS's break?

OH, did I hurt his feelings? Send him a crying towel.:dunno:
Not possible, all you did was make a fool of yourself. If that's good with you, it's fine with me.

Musk%20Fooled-S.jpg

You were fooled by social platforms and the legacy media. You WANTED to be fooled, you happily swallowed everything the left dealt. Now you're in so deep, you can't dig yourself out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back