🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Taxes

Unless he obviously broke tax law, this stuff is just this side of irrelevant. We already know he's a fabulist. We already know he's a bullshitter. We already know that nothing he says can be taken seriously.

So, sadly, it's doubtful that any revelations will move the needle. His cultists will do what they always do when confronted with damning information about him: Deny, dismiss, deflect and then attack.

He has been a hurricane of bullshit all his life. He's lowered the bar to the point where there IS no bar. And a significant portion of this country is so paranoid and manipulated that it just doesn't matter.

That’s because no one is claiming Trump is guilty of tax evasion.

Trump is guilty of being dishonest and a liar – as confirmed by his tax returns in addition to countless other sources.
/----/ Your clowns led a 6 year fight to get his returns convinced it had proof of crimes and treason. And all you got was a big nothing burger. You're all grasping at straws. ROTFLMAO

That's why every president puts their business interests in a trust. So that you don't have conflicts of interest where a POTUS doesn't say "I can't do what's in America's best interest because it's not in my financial interest" or "I'm going to go easy on this country because I want to continue doing business with them".

Why don't you imbeciles understand this?
/------/ He was under no obligation to do so, and he put his kids in charge. He has done nothing wrong.

006_jpg-2655328.JPG

/----/ Your clowns led a 6 year fight to get his returns convinced it had proof of crimes and treason. And all you got was a big nothing burger. You're all grasping at straws. ROTFLMAO
Trump lied about has taxes being ‘audited’ as a lame ‘excuse’ for not disclosing his tax returns.

Trump sought to hide his tax returns to conceal the fact that he’s corrupt, dishonest, an incompetent ‘businessman,’ and a liar.

Trump was and is now unfit to hold any public office.

Trump lied about has taxes being ‘audited’ as a lame ‘excuse’ for not disclosing his tax returns.

Trump sought to hide his tax returns to conceal the fact that he’s corrupt, dishonest, an incompetent ‘businessman,’ and a liar.

Trump was and is now unfit to hold any public office.
/——/ No matter what was on his returns or how you interpreted them, you would have made the same statement. Orange mad bad.

He's just a fucking liar. That's it. No business success, just smoke and mirrors.

It's looking now like a lot of his "wealth" is from liquidating other assets that Daddy gave him.

The first $400 million wasn't enough, I guess. "Pathetic" doesn't begin to describe this child.

Normally, who cares. But the problem is that so much of the country is so damaged that they idolize this.

We'd better start taking a look at the sociological side of this. This country is not well.

Forum List

Back