🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Taxes

They can't do their jobs in auditing billionaires because they DO NOT have enough auditors to do audits for billionaires with teams of tax lawyers and teams of accountants.

Trump was assigned 1 auditor, for his very complicated returns, which essentially comes to none because of the complications.

Billionaires need at minimum, 5 auditors and staff....NOT just 1 auditor, as they assign to an individual being audited who makes $75000 a year.
OIP.bY3HUh8feOO55ijbePgoLQHaHa

That’s because no one is claiming Trump is guilty of tax evasion.
I am. The evidence is pretty persuasive.

Trump Took Tax Losses He Knew Were Fraudulent

Donald Trump knowingly committed dozens of brazen tax frauds during the six years when he ran for office and was President, my analysis of the Congressional report on his tax returns and other documents shows. This explains why he fought all the way to the Supreme Court in a failed effort to keep his tax information secret.

One technique he used at least 26 times between 2015 and 2020 was as simple as it was flagrant. Trump filed sole proprietor reports, known as Schedule C, that showed huge business expenses despite having zero revenue. That created losses which Trump used to offset his income from work and investments, thus lowering his income taxes. Additional Schedule Cs had expenses exactly equal to revenues while only a few showed profits.

What Trump did again and again and again—taking expenses for businesses with no revenue—is so simple that jurors should have no trouble understanding the issues were Trump to be indicted by a federal or New York state grand jury.
Trump knew this was unlawful because he lost two trials over his 1984 income taxes in which he did the exact same thing, a story I broke in June 2016. Both judges, in scathing opinions, ruled that Trump committed civil tax fraud.

That Trump persisted in using the same fraudulent technique in six years of recent tax returns is powerful evidence of mens rea or criminal intent. This device is not Trump’s most lucrative tax cheating technique, but it is the easiest for jurors to understand should Trump be indicted on tax charges.

The 65 Schedule Cs Trump filed as a candidate and as president helped him convert a federal tax bill that could have been as high as $46 million into a $2.1 million profit from the federal tax system, my analysis of the Congressional Joint Committee on Taxation staff report shows.

Trump received more than $154.2 million in wages, interest, dividends, capital gains, and pensions over the six years when he ran for president or lived in the White House. Despite this huge revenue stream, Trump reported minus $53.2 million in Adjusted Gross Income, the last number on the front page of your Form 1040 income tax return.

/----/ A billionaire does international business --- WHAT A SHOCKER.
That's why every president puts their business interests in a trust. So that you don't have conflicts of interest where a POTUS doesn't say "I can't do what's in America's best interest because it's not in my financial interest" or "I'm going to go easy on this country because I want to continue doing business with them".

Why don't you imbeciles understand this?

I bet one of you cast 2 votes for him...

So what! You probably cast 20 or 30 votes for either KKKillery KKKlinton or the current Salad In Chief.

Y'all are proud of your cheating. We just need to be less moral, less picky -- bring ourselves down to YOUR level of dirty tricks.

Are these the expected totals for someone who claims that he is worth $10 Billion?

Did the returns show his net worth? Link?
The Obamas likely have a higher net worth. Why does a guy who claims to be worth $10 BILLION need to take out a $211 MILLION loan from China? Because he enjoys paying interest?

He's a fraud, you're a dope.

I am. The evidence is pretty persuasive.

Trump Took Tax Losses He Knew Were Fraudulent

Donald Trump knowingly committed dozens of brazen tax frauds during the six years when he ran for office and was President, my analysis of the Congressional report on his tax returns and other documents shows. This explains why he fought all the way to the Supreme Court in a failed effort to keep his tax information secret.

One technique he used at least 26 times between 2015 and 2020 was as simple as it was flagrant. Trump filed sole proprietor reports, known as Schedule C, that showed huge business expenses despite having zero revenue. That created losses which Trump used to offset his income from work and investments, thus lowering his income taxes. Additional Schedule Cs had expenses exactly equal to revenues while only a few showed profits.

Trump knew this was unlawful because he lost two trials over his 1984 income taxes in which he did the exact same thing, a story I broke in June 2016. Both judges, in scathing opinions, ruled that Trump committed civil tax fraud.

That Trump persisted in using the same fraudulent technique in six years of recent tax returns is powerful evidence of mens rea or criminal intent. This device is not Trump’s most lucrative tax cheating technique, but it is the easiest for jurors to understand should Trump be indicted on tax charges.

The 65 Schedule Cs Trump filed as a candidate and as president helped him convert a federal tax bill that could have been as high as $46 million into a $2.1 million profit from the federal tax system, my analysis of the Congressional Joint Committee on Taxation staff report shows.

Trump received more than $154.2 million in wages, interest, dividends, capital gains, and pensions over the six years when he ran for president or lived in the White House. Despite this huge revenue stream, Trump reported minus $53.2 million in Adjusted Gross Income, the last number on the front page of your Form 1040 income tax return.
Is it compelling enough for an indictment and conviction – this is about politics, the fact that Trump is corrupt, dishonest, and a liar; the fact that as a consequence Trump is unfit to hold any public office.

The Obamas likely have a higher net worth. Why does a guy who claims to be worth $10 BILLION need to take out a $211 MILLION loan from China? Because he enjoys paying interest?

He's a fraud, you're a dope.

The Obamas likely have a higher net worth.

Because it's in their tax returns? Link?

Forum List

Back