🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump's Taxes

The whole purpose of libtards screaming about Trumps tax returns for years was based on the hope he would be jailed for tax crimes. Yet, no one can produce any.

Those folks deserve the ridicule.
Trump Org was successfully prosecuted. Grifty has had 10 years of financial info orphaned by his auditor.

The ship be sinkin'.

Ever heard the term pissing in the wind? Cause that's all you're doing. Few people on this board want to actually discuss anything.

B+ or 3 out of 4 star rated charity with an impeccable accountability. That you’re mad she used fame to get money to needy is on you. Overhead is too high to get an A.

All the leftist parasites have got a fetish about being leg humped.

VERY creepy.
He is a self righteous regressive. He has me on ignore because I kept calling him out on his BS and hypocrisy. He is a hollow person that has no real belief system, except he thinks he is always right.

He is a self righteous regressive. He has me on ignore because I kept calling him out on his BS and hypocrisy. He is a hollow person that has no real belief system, except he thinks he is always right.

Actually, I think it's a bot. It never seems to connect very authentically with anyone.

I don't. It's the 26 fraudulent C filings as a sole proprietor, I care about. And now that we've gotten rid of the head of the IRS that has been negligent in auditing him. They will be taking a much closer look, along with Merrick Garland, and Letitia James.

With all of those felonies Trump has a lot more to worry about than his failed legacy as a businessman, which is also a fallacy. Inheriting money from your father, and working as a tv host doesn't make you a businessman. It makes just another spoiled little rich brat that needs to be spanked, and have a lot of that money taken away.
You are blaming a single head of the IRS for the agency not going after Trump on alleged fraudulent filings and nobody at the IRS leaked this or executed a whistleblow??? Seriously?

It's called criminal tax evasion. Multiple counts.

I know cheating and evading taxes is something the Republican Criminal Party considers smart, but it's not. They are crimes, and will be prosecuted as such.
This is great, apparently you ass-wipes don't feel the IRS can do their jobs, yet you hire thousands more....go figure.

Trump gave $0 to charity in 2020, taxes show​

Good for him, it's his money. Fuck charities, pennies and the rest goes to cigar-chewing jackasses running them, their scams.

Have you considered the possibility that you're a rube?

Grifty gave his 400k back to the Government in photo ops...then had the feds LEASE HIS FOKKING GOLF CART, which I don't think was included in his 220 million dollar golf tab
Naw, I'm not a rube. I'm pretty well informed. I just don't pay attention to all this petty shit while the real problems in this country are ignored by pawns like you.

So what, if he gave nothing to charity? I haven’t given anything to charity in probably 15 years. There’s no requirement to waste one’s money giving it away to people who can’t support themselves.

So what, if he gave nothing to charity? I haven’t given anything to charity in probably 15 years. There’s no requirement to waste one’s money giving it away to people who can’t support themselves.
Not all charities are for people who can't support themselves.

Some are very worthy of donations

St Jude's Children's Hospital
Shriners Children's Hospital
World Kitchen
The Humane Society

Just to name a few

Don’t move the goal posts. He said he was under audit (lie). He said he paid taxes every year (lie). He said he’d donate his salary every year (lie). He said he’d release his taxes (lie).

The narrative wasn’t his filings were illegal, just embarrassing exposures of lies, which is why he wouldn’t release them.
he was under audit.

you are the one moving the goalposts…the claim was he was a racist cheat…his taxes show that’s not true at all…in fact theg show he paid over a million in taxes and donated 3 million to charity…case closed

He refined his statement and said he’d keep $1 a year to comply with laws. You just made that up cuz you’d do anything to believe Oz is real and not a fat old con man behind a curtain
No, I didn't make it up? I read about it years ago. Research it.

No, I didn't make it up? I read about it years ago. Research it.
He never claimed he wasn’t donating the last year. He said he has to keep $1 per year to feel like he was paid in accordance with the constitution.

98481BEE-1042-4DFB-A9AB-A04DD5944865.jpeg

Has anybody else noticed the total lack of even Leftist outlets claiming Trump was guilty of tax evasion?

The "best" they've come up with was a few Leftist Congress-pukes talking about "red flags." Rather pathetic, what?

As I have said all along, the only reason Trump didn't want to release his tax returns was because he knew that his political opponents would mine them for items that potentially showed him in a negative light. And that is exactly what is happening now.

But basically I haven't seen anything surprising at all. In good years he pays a lot of taxes, but in most years it's little or nothing. Just like every other large real estate investor. That's what Congress has planned, and Trump has taken advantage of the Tax Code. So what?

Those who are calling this a major "blow" to Trump are engaged in wishful thinking. Not a single "vote" has been changed by this release of documents.

There is no such thing as "forwarding". It can be donated and Trump's tax returns tell us he gave nothing in his 2020 filing.
/——-/ Quick, call Adam Shytface and report your findings. He might reopen Jan 6. He’s got til midnight. OHHHHH you got him this time, you little troll.

Forum List

Back