🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trumps Ties to Russia

The Leftists are desperate, they now have the Conspiracy Theory that The Donald is an agent of The Kremlin, all ridiculous and pathetic, what next from the Leftists....Flat Earth?

His daughter is hanging out with Putins side bitch.

Oh well that's it then isn't it! The Donald's daughter is hanging out with some woman who's something to do with Putin :eek-52:

And the 12 million to Manafort.

And the ties to the Mob

And the Card and Endorsement from a convicted felon that Trump called his Senior Advisor...then said he didnt know him

And Praising Putin as "Maybe killing people IDK but he gets an A in leadership"

The Clinton Foundation also got $10 million from The Ukraine. This is from the investigation by The Wall Street Journal.

P1-BT123_CLINTO_9U_20150319181242.jpg

Not to mention this dirty laundry from The Clinton Foundation.

Hillary%2BClinton%2BMiddle%2BEast%2Bdonors.jpg

]Everything about Trump is a lie, but everything about Hillary is the truth! Yeah, riiiight. :cuckoo:
You finally got it, congrats! And what you just said is right, because the source, the Media, is owned by Clinton's buddies who will keep their power and money if they push her into WH and loose everything in other case scenario.
Of course I was talking about the Hillary "info" righties post here daily, like bogus health, death list, Clinton Foundation, etc. stories.

The Leftists are desperate, they now have the Conspiracy Theory that The Donald is an agent of The Kremlin, all ridiculous and pathetic, what next from the Leftists....Flat Earth?

Oh well that's it then isn't it! The Donald's daughter is hanging out with some woman who's something to do with Putin :eek-52:

And the ties to the Mob

And the Card and Endorsement from a convicted felon that Trump called his Senior Advisor...then said he didnt know him

Here's where you have one hell of a problem buddy.

You have no proof of this bullshit you are trying to run down on Manafort.

On the other hand Clintons are in deep with Pinchuk and other Ukrainian oligarchs who are in deep with running a game down on the State Department with that bitch Hillary to get Pinchuk contracts in Iran.

I love this! You guys really screwed up with this bullshit.

"Newsweek has seen a copy of that letter, in which Stockman refers to a “body of evidence” detailing “exports from Interpipe to Iranian entities” that “may have contravened US sanctions to Iran”.

Pinchuk is considered to be one of the world’s foremost collectors of contemporary art. He counts Sir Elton John and Bill Clinton among his close friends and the Ukrainian owns a house in central London, which he bought for a record-breaking £80m.

Pinchuk became particularly friendly with Bill Clinton. In 2010, he invited the former president to his 50th birthday party in the French ski resort of Courchevel. In return, Pinchuk attended Clinton’s 65th in 2011, and was a guest at the inauguration of Clinton’s Presidential Library. The Clintons spoke at Pinchuk’s Yalta European Strategy conference, which seeks integration between Ukraine and Europe.

Both Interpipe and the office of Victor Pinchuk deny violating the regime of sanctions placed on Iran."

Hillary Clinton's Big Benefactor Has Trade Links with Iran

Liberals, you seem to be really afraid of Trump since you have pulled out a lot of anti-Trump propaganda (which is lies, only lies and nothing but lies). I thought the polls look pretty good to you and you all can relax till your queen easily beats Trump in November... However you keep inventing new fairly tales about Trump and spread all kinds pf political spins through your faithful Media.

I wonder, why? May be because you suspect that in spite of all your fake polls and huge lies about Trump, the majority will still vote for him, ha??
Then you woke up.

I doubt they will ever awake from their delusional dream...

And the ties to the Mob

Except for the ledger and that he did work for the guy....but I guess thats no proof in this new age.

On the other hand Clintons are in deep with Pinchuk and other Ukrainian oligarchs who are in deep with running a game down on the State Department with that bitch Hillary to get Pinchuk contracts in Iran.

"Newsweek has seen a copy of that letter, in which Stockman refers to a “body of evidence” detailing “exports from Interpipe to Iranian entities” that “may have contravened US sanctions to Iran”.

Pinchuk is considered to be one of the world’s foremost collectors of contemporary art. He counts Sir Elton John and Bill Clinton among his close friends and the Ukrainian owns a house in central London, which he bought for a record-breaking £80m.

Pinchuk became particularly friendly with Bill Clinton. In 2010, he invited the former president to his 50th birthday party in the French ski resort of Courchevel. In return, Pinchuk attended Clinton’s 65th in 2011, and was a guest at the inauguration of Clinton’s Presidential Library. The Clintons spoke at Pinchuk’s Yalta European Strategy conference, which seeks integration between Ukraine and Europe.

Both Interpipe and the office of Victor Pinchuk deny violating the regime of sanctions placed on Iran."

But your links dont count because my links dont count. I think those are the rules. So if you set the ground work for what the new rules are for presenting evidence I'll go with them. But I'm guessing the only rule is my links are lies and your links are truth

And the ties to the Mob

you live in Canada, you're irrelevant.

I would like to know how the plank in the gop platform about giving Ukraine defensive weapons came to be removed.

The media reports said the people on the platform committee said the platform had to be approved by Donald, and Manafort denied any role. However, Donald appears clueless about the platform, or the debates his campaign agreed to, or govt, or free speech, or immigration, or the budget .......

The Ukraine is run by nazi loving assholes. They do not deserve weapons of any kind.

Trump could stop a conspiracy dead in its tracks if he wanted to, all he has to do is become as transparent as anyone else running foe POTUS

so dont give me any conspiracy bullshit, the right owns that trophy.

As transparent as anyone else running for POTUS? Seriously? Hillary Clinton? Transparent?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....gasp.....bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Take your blinders off and look who has been crying conspiracy for decades while hiding everything in her past.

And the ties to the Mob

Except for the ledger and that he did work for the guy....but I guess thats no proof in this new age.

But your links dont count because my links dont count. I think those are the rules. So if you set the ground work for what the new rules are for presenting evidence I'll go with them. But I'm guessing the only rule is my links are lies and your links are truth

How many more do you want? Because you better get ready for all of them. I think I might just drip out all of the Uk connections to the Clintons for fun. This is not hidden that Pinchuck and the Clintons are tied together in many ways.

Not conspiracy whatsoever. They are blatant about their relationships.

And the ties to the Mob

The Clinton Foundation also got $10 million from The Ukraine. This is from the investigation by The Wall Street Journal.

Whoaaaaaaa, that's bad news for Ukraine that they gave Hillary two million less than they gave Manafort. I mean that woman can bear a grudge.

]Everything about Trump is a lie, but everything about Hillary is the truth! Yeah, riiiight. :cuckoo:
You finally got it, congrats! And what you just said is right, because the source, the Media, is owned by Clinton's buddies who will keep their power and money if they push her into WH and loose everything in other case scenario.
Of course I was talking about the Hillary "info" righties post here daily, like bogus health, death list, Clinton Foundation, etc. stories.

Hillary is also owned by Big Banks, I thought you Leftists were supposed be against things like Big Banks and Big Corporations?

So this is more hypocrisy from the Leftists then, saying that you're against Big Banks and Big Corporations, but it's okay if it's Hillary right? When it's Hillary you go like this :lalala:

hillary-clinton-wall-street.jpg

Hillary+be+like+i+wanna+end+corruption+in+wall+street_3efb89_5848066.jpg

Hillary has been in the Wall Street pockets for years.

AC_ThrowbackThursday-Infographic.jpg

Hillary is their whore.

Branco_Hill-Street-800_LI.jpg

And the ties to the Mob

You go girl! More than anyone else. Ukrainians.

:lol:

These fools have stepped in it big time.

And the ties to the Mob

It's to be expected, it's what fools do.

And the ties to the Mob

Whoaaaaaaa, that's bad news for Ukraine that they gave Hillary two million less than they gave Manafort. I mean that woman can bear a grudge.

And the ties to the Mob

Ahhhhhhhhhh you little Clinton lover, you have to prove that Manafort got the money. On the other hand Clinton lover, we know the Clinton Foundation got the money.

And the ties to the Mob

And the ties to the Mob

Ahhhhhhhhhh you little Clinton lover, you have to prove that Manafort got the money. On the other hand Clinton lover, we know the Clinton Foundation got the money.

howlin' like Coyote ..

Trump wants to build in Moscow.
Putin wants to restore the Soviet Union and take back the Baltic nations.
Trump wants to get out of NATO.
Trump's campaign manager worked for the pro Russia Ukranian president before he was ousted and has close ties with Russian oligarchs.
Trump (an American oligarch) has close ties and many business dealings with Russian oligarchs.
Trump is on record saying he has a good relationship with Putin.
Trump does not want to disclose his tax records possibly showing his dealings.
Now Trump says he doesn't know Putin.
Trump got the plank supporting an independent Ukraine removed from the Republican platform.

And the ties to the Mob

It's to be expected, it's what fools do.

I can't believe they would have left themselves so wide open on this. My husband is going "you got to be kidding! they've just thrown open the door for you to attack them".

Yes honey. Yes they did. "

So yes Lucy let's thank our lucky stars because it opens everything to do with the Ukraine wide open again. And all these two lawyers from Arkansas have been doing is selling political favors now internationally for money and power.

And the ties to the Mob

Was it all those felonies and ties to the mob that kept Trump being repeatidly to the White House and granted direct access to the President of the United States?:cuckoo:
image.jpeg

Forum List

Back