🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trumps Ties to Russia

Russia is the land of the antichrist and the ISIS-Nazis are the legitimate rulers of Ukraine. Whoever has to do with a Russian can no longer be tolerated and must be democratically dismissed by Hillary´s democratically legitimated death squads. His history must vanish and his remains may not spoil the face of the earth. His family must be banned or annihilated and the water he used may not be treated. The soil he walked on must be abandoned and the air he breathed burn. The..

Thats a poor defense of why Russia is cool. I mean, ok Hillary says they are bad and you obviously dont agree.

So tell everyone why Russia is so cool.
Your whole argumentation bases on the moronic claim that Russia is evil. So while you whine about Trump maintaining normal connections abroad, your Hillary gets stuffed with Saudi Arabia´s ISIS money, which seems not to be a problem to you.

Ok so If I'm so wrong then show how Russia is not our enemy or makes any moves toward working together.

This demonization of Putin and Russia by the West, is so silly and unnecessary. Americans have a lot in common with Russians. We should have closer ties with Russia.

We don't need another Cold War. Obama and Clinton's 'Reset Button' has been a monumental fail. But i guess the MIC and Global Elites need as many Boogeymen as possible. Gotta keep that Permanent War rollin along. ;)
I'd like to agree with you about Russians and be able to work with them, not against them. BUT when they keep invading and taking over parts of other people's countries, it makes it impossible for me to trust them.

The U.S./West does a lot more invading and plundering around the world. Russia doesn't even come close. So the U.S./West isn't in a position to preach from their high horse.

How many men, women, and children have they brutally murdered in just the last 10-15yrs or so? We don't need more Boogeymen. Americans really do have a lot in common with Russians. Another Cold War is completely unnecessary.

Russia is the land of the antichrist and the ISIS-Nazis are the legitimate rulers of Ukraine. Whoever has to do with a Russian can no longer be tolerated and must be democratically dismissed by Hillary´s democratically legitimated death squads. His history must vanish and his remains may not spoil the face of the earth. His family must be banned or annihilated and the water he used may not be treated. The soil he walked on must be abandoned and the air he breathed burn. The..

Thats a poor defense of why Russia is cool. I mean, ok Hillary says they are bad and you obviously dont agree.

Your whole argumentation bases on the moronic claim that Russia is evil. So while you whine about Trump maintaining normal connections abroad, your Hillary gets stuffed with Saudi Arabia´s ISIS money, which seems not to be a problem to you.

Ok so If I'm so wrong then show how Russia is not our enemy or makes any moves toward working together.

Russia isn't allowed to "work together", because of the 24/7 demonisation of Russia and Putin.

You show how exactly Russia is a threat? How is Russia a threat to America, are they going to invade you via Alaska or something?

No. You show why Russia is your enemy. Does Russia build military bases around the US and launch "revolutions" in friendly countries?

How demonstrably Putanist does Manafort have to be for the RNC to insist Trump dump him?

Lucy, the issue is TRUMP. God knows I with the GOP had selected someone, almost anyone, else. Hell, I'd take Rick "dumber than a steer" Perry.

No the issue is Hillary and how seedy The Clinton Foundation has been in THEIR dealings, yet the Hillaryboys want people to think Saint Hillary is pristine.

This thing about The Donald and Putin and the Ukraine is a non-story, it's only got traction because of the subservient MSM who are now doing 24/7 Propaganda Infomercials on behalf of Hillary.

Again, why not tell people about the $10 million The Clinton Foundation got from The Ukraine? Oh, that's right, because Hillary HQ has told the MSM NOT to mention that, but The Donald's campaign will mention it.

In politics, you don't go on the defensive, you go on the offensive.

This is what Hillary is going to have to explain, hopefully The Donald will hit her with it also in the Debates, if she wants to fling crap at him, he'll fling it back at her.

The Clinton Foundation also got $10 million from The Ukraine. This is from the investigation by The Wall Street Journal.

P1-BT123_CLINTO_9U_20150319181242.jpg

Lucy Lucy Lucy, not that I'd ever vote for Hillary, but if I had no choice but to pick either the one who got ten million from Ukraine and opposes Putin's attempts to restore the Russian Empire, or the guy with the campaign manager who got MORE millions and got the plank out of the gop platform for giving Ukraine defensive weapons ........ Wellllllllllll, I think I'd go with crooked Hillary. LOL

You need to take your self out of our election.

Your election is OUR concern, if you don't like us commenting, then America should STOP thinking it has the RIGHT to interfere in nations around the world, throwing it's weight about and dragging US into YOUR wars....hello Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya.

YOU WANT to start a WAR with Russia, America WANTS permanent WAR so America can have 100% hedgemony over the ENTIRE PLANET and every other nation be an American vassal or ELSE.

So YOU start a war with Russia, YOU drag US into it also.

So STFU already. The rest of the world ISN'T America's Colony, so fuck off.

you cant vote in my country just bitch about it ... got it.

get this

:asshole:

Kinda hard to ignore all of this and everything is a conspiracy

1) Donald Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort appears on secret ledgers as the recipient of $12.7 million in cash payments from the extremely pro-Russian party of former Ukrainian President Yanukovych. He is under current investigation by the Ukraine's newly formed National Anti-Corruption Bureau for, among other things, election tampering and embezzling of billions from Ukrainian state assets.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html?_r=1

2) Ivanka Trump goes on holiday with Wendi Deng Murdoch, the on and off girlfriend of Russian President Vladimir Putin, and Instagrams a cute picture of the two of them in Dubrovnik. Formerly the most optics-aware of the clan, she'll soon be aware of what this looks like: stand-in for Trump hangs with and shares friends, secrets and business dealings with stand-in for Putin... during election season. Or, perhaps, she doesn't care any more. Wendi Deng Murdoch, remember, is the person that actually set Ivanka Trump up with her husband, Jared Kushner...

373BC17500000578-0-image-m-2_1471212119722.jpg

3) Based on his own $10 billion self-valuation, Trump's just-updated tax cut plan could save his own family and companies between $4 and $7 billion in taxes they'd otherwise have to pay over their lifetimes. Pretty great rewards with this job!

And from earlier this week:
1) The All-Russian Center for Public Opinion released a poll in which 34% of respondents favored Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton because a) he's a man, b) more "fun" and c) is much more Russia-positive. Like in most countries, media shapes a large portion of public views... and President Putin controls all news media in Russia.

2) Felix Sater released a statement endorsing Trump. Who? Sater was the right hand man of Russian property developer Tevfik Arif, founder of the Bayrock firm and suspiciously well-connected former Soviet (who was allowed to freely travel abroad during the Cold War, when foreign travel was extremely restricted even to senior Communist party officials). Bayrock arranged billions in funding from murky Russian property development companies, a corrupt Kazakh mining titan and an Icelandic investment fund whose main investors were Russian magnates friendly with Putin, all to build Trump SoHo and various planned Trump hotels in Moscow, Kiev and other locations around the globe. A fraud racketeering charge filed against the Bayrock firm from their own former finance chief alleged that any time the Trump projects ran out of cash, magical wires would come in from Russia and Kazakhstan. In court and business documentation, documents with the signatures of Trump, Donald Jr and Ivanka show that they were fully aware of all terms of the deal. Unfortunately for Sater, most of the deals tanked and he was fired; he was given a second chance as a lone operator in 2010 but also messed that up. Shortly after, Trump disavowed close knowledge of Sater. The Bayrock fraud lawsuit is still ongoing and requires depositions and information from and about Trump, a possible reason Sater felt compelled to release his endorsement in the middle of another week of "sarcasm"... and slyly imply that he still has relevance for Trump.

Cruz Questions Trump's Ties to Mob-Linked Felon

3) Information was revealed about a speech that Carter Page, one of Trump's foreign policy advisors, gave to the New Economy School in Moscow on July 15, shortly before the RNC. During his talk, Page complimented Russia's efforts in Syria against American-backed rebels and criticized America for having an "often-hypocritical focus on democratization.” Page's former employer was Gazprom, the Russian state oil company. As presumably Trump's advisor on all things Russia, that's the kind of message he wants to go with during election season? Democracy is bad?

So what? It's not the Cold War, Russia is not our enemy. Our enemy, the enemy of the world is radical Islam.

" Our enemy, the enemy of the world is radical Islam."

But but but, Hillary say's that isn't so, Hillary says that Islam has NOTHING to do with terrorism :uhoh3:

Hillary-Clinton-Muslims.jpg

Putin has become the Flavor of the Week Boogeyman for the MIC and Globalist Elites. They gotta keep on creating those Boogeymen. It's the only way to get the Sheeple to go along with endless invading and plundering around the world.

Putin's just their latest Boogeyman, but i assure you there will be many more. Americans just need to become better-informed. Very little of what their Government/Corporate Media tells them, is truth.

No. You show why Russia is your enemy. Does Russia build military bases around the US and launch "revolutions" in friendly countries?

US_Russian_Planes.JPEG-02c22_c0-0-5184-3022_s885x516.jpg

In this image released by the U.S. Navy, a Russian SU-24 jet makes a close-range and low altitude pass near the USS Donald Cook on Tuesday, April 12, 2016, in the Baltic Sea. The Russian attack planes buzzed the U.S. Navy destroyer multiple times on Monday and Tuesday, at one point coming so close, an estimated 30 feet, that they created wakes in the water around the ship, a U.S. official said Wednesday, April 13. (U.S. Navy via AP)

The Navy’s top officer on Monday sought to play down recent Russian aggression against U.S. warships in Eastern Europe, but warned in the same breath that Moscow’s recent actions have brought tensions between the two nations a step closer to the boiling point.

Russian aggression brings tension with U.S. to boiling point

Your turn. Tell everyone why Russia is so cool. Annnnnd Go!

This demonization of Putin and Russia by the West, is so silly and unnecessary. Americans have a lot in common with Russians. We should have closer ties with Russia.

We don't need another Cold War. Obama and Clinton's 'Reset Button' has been a monumental fail. But i guess the MIC and Global Elites need as many Boogeymen as possible. Gotta keep that Permanent War rollin along. ;)
I'd like to agree with you about Russians and be able to work with them, not against them. BUT when they keep invading and taking over parts of other people's countries, it makes it impossible for me to trust them.

What countries has Russia invaded? Do tell.

Putin has become the Flavor of the Week Boogeyman for the MIC and Globalist Elites. They gotta keep on creating those Boogeymen. It's the only way to get the Sheeple to go along with endless invading and plundering around the world.

Putin's just their latest Boogeyman, but i assure you there will be many more. Americans just need to become better-informed. Very little of what their Government/Corporate Media tells them, is truth.

Tensions between the two countries’ armed forces in the region ramped up earlier this month after Russian fighters and attack helicopters carried out simulated attacks on the USS Donald Cook, a Navy destroyer operating in the Baltic Sea.

For two days Russian pilots “made numerous, close-range and low-altitude passes” above the Donald Cook while it was conducting routine maritime drills, mimicking maneuvers used to strafe enemy targets.

On Saturday a Russian fighter jet reportedly conducted a “barrel roll” over a U.S. Air Force RC-135 reconnaissance plane flying over the Baltic Sea, flying within 100 feet of the American aircraft, according to press reports.

The Pentagon and NATO’s leadership chastised the Kremlin for its bellicose behavior, calling the maneuvers “unsafe and unprofessional,” a charge Moscow has rejected.

Article dated May this year Russian aggression brings tension with U.S. to boiling point

Lucy, the issue is TRUMP. God knows I with the GOP had selected someone, almost anyone, else. Hell, I'd take Rick "dumber than a steer" Perry.

No the issue is Hillary and how seedy The Clinton Foundation has been in THEIR dealings, yet the Hillaryboys want people to think Saint Hillary is pristine.

This thing about The Donald and Putin and the Ukraine is a non-story, it's only got traction because of the subservient MSM who are now doing 24/7 Propaganda Infomercials on behalf of Hillary.

Again, why not tell people about the $10 million The Clinton Foundation got from The Ukraine? Oh, that's right, because Hillary HQ has told the MSM NOT to mention that, but The Donald's campaign will mention it.

In politics, you don't go on the defensive, you go on the offensive.

This is what Hillary is going to have to explain, hopefully The Donald will hit her with it also in the Debates, if she wants to fling crap at him, he'll fling it back at her.

The Clinton Foundation also got $10 million from The Ukraine. This is from the investigation by The Wall Street Journal.

P1-BT123_CLINTO_9U_20150319181242.jpg

Lucy Lucy Lucy, not that I'd ever vote for Hillary, but if I had no choice but to pick either the one who got ten million from Ukraine and opposes Putin's attempts to restore the Russian Empire, or the guy with the campaign manager who got MORE millions and got the plank out of the gop platform for giving Ukraine defensive weapons ........ Wellllllllllll, I think I'd go with crooked Hillary. LOL

You need to take your self out of our election.

Your election is OUR concern, if you don't like us commenting, then America should STOP thinking it has the RIGHT to interfere in nations around the world, throwing it's weight about and dragging US into YOUR wars....hello Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya.

YOU WANT to start a WAR with Russia, America WANTS permanent WAR so America can have 100% hedgemony over the ENTIRE PLANET and every other nation be an American vassal or ELSE.

So YOU start a war with Russia, YOU drag US into it also.

So STFU already. The rest of the world ISN'T America's Colony, so fuck off.

you cant vote in my country just bitch about it ... got it.

get this

:asshole:

Who cares what an American Leftist Traitor like you thinks? Oh that's right NOBODY except your fellow Leftist Traitors.

The real hostilities began when the U.S./West decided to place missiles near Russia's borders. The U.S./West certainly wouldn't tolerate Russia placing missiles near its borders. The West has been the aggressor. But of course Western Government/Corporate Media tells the People it's all Putin and Russia's fault.

They've left Putin no choice but to defend his country. The West should remove the missiles. Once that's done, some sort of agreement can be reached. There's no reason for another Cold War.

Last edited:
How demonstrably Putanist does Manafort have to be for the RNC to insist Trump dump him?

Not at all. That's the best of it. Your political prostitutes aka the Clintons have millions upon millions over any one on the right. Those old political hookers on the D side have much to worry about.

In this image released by the U.S. Navy, a Russian SU-24 jet makes a close-range and low altitude pass near the USS Donald Cook on Tuesday, April 12, 2016, in the Baltic Sea. The Russian attack planes buzzed the U.S. Navy destroyer multiple times on Monday and Tuesday, at one point coming so close, an estimated 30 feet, that they created wakes in the water around the ship, a U.S. official said Wednesday, April 13. (U.S. Navy via AP)

The Navy’s top officer on Monday sought to play down recent Russian aggression against U.S. warships in Eastern Europe, but warned in the same breath that Moscow’s recent actions have brought tensions between the two nations a step closer to the boiling point.

Oh no! A Russian jet flew around above open international waters! :eek:

"The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, byIsraeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967, during the Six-Day War.[3] The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two marines, and one civilian), wounded 171 crew members, and severely damaged the ship.[4] At the time, the ship was ininternational waters north of the Sinai Peninsula, about 25.5 nmi (29.3 mi; 47.2 km) northwest from the Egyptian city of Arish.[1][5]

Israel apologized for the attack, saying that the USS Liberty had been attacked in error after being mistaken for an Egyptian ship.[6] Both the Israeli and U.S. governments conducted inquiries and issued reports that concluded the attack was a mistake due to Israeli confusion about the ship's identity,[2] though others, including survivors of the attack, have rejected these conclusions and maintain that the attack was deliberate."
USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

"Does Russia build military bases around the US"

No but America builds military bases around Russia. Also look at the WHOLE of Europa, WE are America Occupied Territory, that's why Traitor Bitch Merkel hasn't been overthrown in a Coup already, if those America bases which are squatting UNINVITED in Germany were not there, Merkel would have been dealt with already, but if someone made a move on her, Obama would get the American military personnel with the American spooks in tow to soon crush the Coup.

u-s-bases-near-russia.jpg

So does NATO, which are just a puppet of America, which is why we need to dismantle NATO, there's been no need for NATO since the collapse of the Soviet Union, that's what NATO was for to keep the Soviets from taking over the West of the European Continent....now America is the Soviet Union, America thinks Western Europa IS part of the United States as it's Vassals.

russia_wants_war_look_how_closely_they_put_country_to_our_military_bases.jpg

Hillary is also owned by Big Banks, I thought you Leftists were supposed be against things like Big Banks and Big Corporations?

So this is more hypocrisy from the Leftists then, saying that you're against Big Banks and Big Corporations, but it's okay if it's Hillary right?
Hillary has been in the Wall Street pockets for years.
Hillary is their whore.

And let's not forget about a boss of hers, Soros.
upload_2016-8-15_11-0-0.png

Tensions between the two countries’ armed forces in the region ramped up earlier this month after Russian fighters and attack helicopters carried out simulated attacks on the USS Donald Cook, a Navy destroyer operating in the Baltic Sea.

For two days Russian pilots “made numerous, close-range and low-altitude passes” above the Donald Cook while it was conducting routine maritime drills, mimicking maneuvers used to strafe enemy targets.

On Saturday a Russian fighter jet reportedly conducted a “barrel roll” over a U.S. Air Force RC-135 reconnaissance plane flying over the Baltic Sea, flying within 100 feet of the American aircraft, according to press reports.

The Pentagon and NATO’s leadership chastised the Kremlin for its bellicose behavior, calling the maneuvers “unsafe and unprofessional,” a charge Moscow has rejected.

Article dated May this year Russian aggression brings tension with U.S. to boiling point

The U.S./West should remove all missiles from Russia's borders. Once they placed all the missiles so close, it left Putin no choice but to respond and defend his nation.

The West has been the aggressor ever since the Soviet Union collapsed. But don't expect the American Government/Corporate Media to tell ya that. It's all about screeching that it's all Putin and Russia's fault. Just more dishonest propaganda.

Oh no! A Russian jet flew around above open international waters! :eek:

Sarcasm isnt a point. Are you ready to tell us why Russia is cool and liberals are just making up tensions?

Annnnnd go!

So what? Nobody thought it was strange for Bill and Hillary to be smooching it up for the cameras with Yassir Arafat way back when we had a sexual pervert as president. Nobody on the left seems curious about why the hell the current president authorized the shipment of 4 million in cold hard cash to a country that supports terrorism. Trump is a private citizen and so far it seems that commerce with Russia isn't illegal.

Forum List

Back