Trumps Ties to Russia

Trump Campaign Chief Listed On Ukraine ‘Dirty Cash’ Ledger

Everything about Trump is "dirty". He's the poster boy for rich white trash.

Donald-Trump-Proving-You-Dont-Have-To-Be-Poor-To-Be-White-Trash-Funny-Meme-Picture.jpg
Hahaha... this post is a great tool in reflecting your mental capabilities.....Wow.... your IQ=room temperature, if that..... hahahaha....

Russia is the land of the antichrist and the ISIS-Nazis are the legitimate rulers of Ukraine. Whoever has to do with a Russian can no longer be tolerated and must be democratically dismissed by Hillary´s democratically legitimated death squads. His history must vanish and his remains may not spoil the face of the earth. His family must be banned or annihilated and the water he used may not be treated. The soil he walked on must be abandoned and the air he breathed burn. The..

Thats a poor defense of why Russia is cool. I mean, ok Hillary says they are bad and you obviously dont agree.

So tell everyone why Russia is so cool.
Your whole argumentation bases on the moronic claim that Russia is evil. So while you whine about Trump maintaining normal connections abroad, your Hillary gets stuffed with Saudi Arabia´s ISIS money, which seems not to be a problem to you.

Ok so If I'm so wrong then show how Russia is not our enemy or makes any moves toward working together.
5 times Romney was mocked for saying Russia was an adversary. By your own admission you owe Romney an apology.

New report drops BOMBSHELL on Hillary’s secret ties to Russia - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

excerpt:

"So it will be interesting to hear what Clinton’s cronies and Podesta himself have to say about a just-released report detailing the Russian technology initiative former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton spearheaded — largely comprised of Clinton Foundation donors — as well as campaign chairman Podesta’s own position on a board, alongside Russian officials, which received $35 million from a Putin-connected Russian government fund. (Oddly, Podesta failed to fully disclose this on his federal financial disclosures as required by law.)

Via Breitbart:

Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman John Podesta sat on the board of a small energy company alongside Russian officials that received $35 million from a Putin-connected Russian government fund, a relationship Podesta failed to fully disclose on his federal financial disclosures as required by law."

I love social media!!!!! the lies cannot be contained any longer.

Ok so If I'm so wrong then show how Russia is not our enemy or makes any moves toward working together.
No. You show why Russia is your enemy. Does Russia build military bases around the US and launch "revolutions" in friendly countries?

US_Russian_Planes.JPEG-02c22_c0-0-5184-3022_s885x516.jpg

In this image released by the U.S. Navy, a Russian SU-24 jet makes a close-range and low altitude pass near the USS Donald Cook on Tuesday, April 12, 2016, in the Baltic Sea. The Russian attack planes buzzed the U.S. Navy destroyer multiple times on Monday and Tuesday, at one point coming so close, an estimated 30 feet, that they created wakes in the water around the ship, a U.S. official said Wednesday, April 13. (U.S. Navy via AP)

The Navy’s top officer on Monday sought to play down recent Russian aggression against U.S. warships in Eastern Europe, but warned in the same breath that Moscow’s recent actions have brought tensions between the two nations a step closer to the boiling point.

Russian aggression brings tension with U.S. to boiling point

Your turn. Tell everyone why Russia is so cool. Annnnnd Go!
Oh no! A Russian jet flew around above open international waters! :eek:

Sarcasm isnt a point. Are you ready to tell us why Russia is cool and liberals are just making up tensions?

Annnnnd go!

Why are you afraid of Russia? Are you Leftists, you Globalist Extremists, are you afraid that Russia and Putin will help us Europeans remove all the "poor refugees" aka ISIS infiltration of the European Continent.

Is that what you're afraid of, that Russia will join with us to kick out the Islamic invasion?

Hey, people, what are we talking about? Some Trump's manager has some connection to Putin? Even if it were true, what the noise is about?

1. Clinton and Obama have created ISIS.
2. Putin is the only one in the world who destroyed ISIS on half of Syrian territory and still keeps destroying it. Over 10 Russian best soldiers have already gave up their lives for that and heck knows how many more will have to.

Russian long-range bombers destroy ISIS command centers, manpower in Deir ez-Zor, Syria (VIDEO)
Russia bombs ISIS positions in Homs after militants' attack on Syrian army - ARA News

So, being connected to Putin is actually a privilege comparing to being connected to a stinky bitch, who is fighting like a pit-bull for the place in the WH, while the only place she belongs is prison.

Last edited:
No. You show why Russia is your enemy. Does Russia build military bases around the US and launch "revolutions" in friendly countries?

US_Russian_Planes.JPEG-02c22_c0-0-5184-3022_s885x516.jpg

In this image released by the U.S. Navy, a Russian SU-24 jet makes a close-range and low altitude pass near the USS Donald Cook on Tuesday, April 12, 2016, in the Baltic Sea. The Russian attack planes buzzed the U.S. Navy destroyer multiple times on Monday and Tuesday, at one point coming so close, an estimated 30 feet, that they created wakes in the water around the ship, a U.S. official said Wednesday, April 13. (U.S. Navy via AP)

The Navy’s top officer on Monday sought to play down recent Russian aggression against U.S. warships in Eastern Europe, but warned in the same breath that Moscow’s recent actions have brought tensions between the two nations a step closer to the boiling point.

Russian aggression brings tension with U.S. to boiling point

Your turn. Tell everyone why Russia is so cool. Annnnnd Go!
Oh no! A Russian jet flew around above open international waters! :eek:

Sarcasm isnt a point. Are you ready to tell us why Russia is cool and liberals are just making up tensions?

Annnnnd go!

Why are you afraid of Russia? Are you Leftists, you Globalist Extremists, are you afraid that Russia and Putin will help us Europeans remove all the "poor refugees" aka ISIS infiltration of the European Continent.

Is that what you're afraid of, that Russia will join with us to kick out the Islamic invasion?

Hey, people, what are we talking about? Some Trump's manager has connection to Putin? Even if it were true, what the noise is about?

1. Clinton and Obama have created ISIS.
2. Putin is the only one in the world who destroyed ISIS on half of Syrian territory and still keeps destroying it. Over 10 Russian best soldiers have already gave up their lives for that and heck knows how many more will have to.

Russian long-range bombers destroy ISIS command centers, manpower in Deir ez-Zor, Syria (VIDEO)

Russia bombs ISIS positions in Homs after militants' attack on Syrian army - ARA News

So, being connected to Putin is actually a privilege comparing to being connected to a stinky bitch, who is fighting like a pit-bull for the place in the WH, while the only place she belongs is prison.
\

Maybe they can use gas.

This demonization of Putin and Russia by the West, is so silly and unnecessary. Americans have a lot in common with Russians. We should have closer ties with Russia.

We don't need another Cold War. Obama and Clinton's 'Reset Button' has been a monumental fail. But i guess the MIC and Global Elites need as many Boogeymen as possible. Gotta keep that Permanent War rollin along. ;)
I'd like to agree with you about Russians and be able to work with them, not against them. BUT when they keep invading and taking over parts of other people's countries, it makes it impossible for me to trust them.

The U.S./West does a lot more invading and plundering around the world. Russia doesn't even come close. So the U.S./West isn't in a position to preach from their high horse.

How many men, women, and children have they brutally murdered in just the last 10-15yrs or so? We don't need more Boogeymen. Americans really do have a lot in common with Russians. Another Cold War is completely unnecessary.
When we've taken over Mexico or Canada, try me again on that one.

This demonization of Putin and Russia by the West, is so silly and unnecessary. Americans have a lot in common with Russians. We should have closer ties with Russia.

We don't need another Cold War. Obama and Clinton's 'Reset Button' has been a monumental fail. But i guess the MIC and Global Elites need as many Boogeymen as possible. Gotta keep that Permanent War rollin along. ;)
I'd like to agree with you about Russians and be able to work with them, not against them. BUT when they keep invading and taking over parts of other people's countries, it makes it impossible for me to trust them.

The U.S./West does a lot more invading and plundering around the world. Russia doesn't even come close. So the U.S./West isn't in a position to preach from their high horse.

How many men, women, and children have they brutally murdered in just the last 10-15yrs or so? We don't need more Boogeymen. Americans really do have a lot in common with Russians. Another Cold War is completely unnecessary.
What would make Mexico and Canada different from the dozens of countries the US has been attacking?

What would make Mexico and Canada different from the dozens of countries the US has been attacking?

The fact that the US isnt attacking them for starters

Where did I claim they do?

You didnt, you asked what was the difference between places we havent attacked and the places we havent attacked.

You didnt, you asked what was the difference between places we havent attacked and the places we havent attacked.
You either missed or ignored the hypothetical nature of my question. I don´t know what´s worse.

You either missed or ignored the hypothetical nature of my question. I don´t know what´s worse.

Whats worse than you not knowing the difference between places being attacked and those that arent?

Whats worse than you not knowing the difference between places being attacked and those that arent?
So you continue to intentionally misinterpret what I said and that´s the point at which the discussions is over for me.

You cant explain why you dont know the difference between places that are attacked and those that arent so you pretend its my fault. Typical

Kinda hard to ignore all of this and everything is a conspiracy

1) Donald Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort appears on secret ledgers as the recipient of $12.7 million in cash payments from the extremely pro-Russian party of former Ukrainian President Yanukovych. He is under current investigation by the Ukraine's newly formed National Anti-Corruption Bureau for, among other things, election tampering and embezzling of billions from Ukrainian state assets.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html?_r=1

2) Ivanka Trump goes on holiday with Wendi Deng Murdoch, the on and off girlfriend of Russian President Vladimir Putin, and Instagrams a cute picture of the two of them in Dubrovnik. Formerly the most optics-aware of the clan, she'll soon be aware of what this looks like: stand-in for Trump hangs with and shares friends, secrets and business dealings with stand-in for Putin... during election season. Or, perhaps, she doesn't care any more. Wendi Deng Murdoch, remember, is the person that actually set Ivanka Trump up with her husband, Jared Kushner...

373BC17500000578-0-image-m-2_1471212119722.jpg

3) Based on his own $10 billion self-valuation, Trump's just-updated tax cut plan could save his own family and companies between $4 and $7 billion in taxes they'd otherwise have to pay over their lifetimes. Pretty great rewards with this job!

And from earlier this week:
1) The All-Russian Center for Public Opinion released a poll in which 34% of respondents favored Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton because a) he's a man, b) more "fun" and c) is much more Russia-positive. Like in most countries, media shapes a large portion of public views... and President Putin controls all news media in Russia.

2) Felix Sater released a statement endorsing Trump. Who? Sater was the right hand man of Russian property developer Tevfik Arif, founder of the Bayrock firm and suspiciously well-connected former Soviet (who was allowed to freely travel abroad during the Cold War, when foreign travel was extremely restricted even to senior Communist party officials). Bayrock arranged billions in funding from murky Russian property development companies, a corrupt Kazakh mining titan and an Icelandic investment fund whose main investors were Russian magnates friendly with Putin, all to build Trump SoHo and various planned Trump hotels in Moscow, Kiev and other locations around the globe. A fraud racketeering charge filed against the Bayrock firm from their own former finance chief alleged that any time the Trump projects ran out of cash, magical wires would come in from Russia and Kazakhstan. In court and business documentation, documents with the signatures of Trump, Donald Jr and Ivanka show that they were fully aware of all terms of the deal. Unfortunately for Sater, most of the deals tanked and he was fired; he was given a second chance as a lone operator in 2010 but also messed that up. Shortly after, Trump disavowed close knowledge of Sater. The Bayrock fraud lawsuit is still ongoing and requires depositions and information from and about Trump, a possible reason Sater felt compelled to release his endorsement in the middle of another week of "sarcasm"... and slyly imply that he still has relevance for Trump.

Cruz Questions Trump's Ties to Mob-Linked Felon

3) Information was revealed about a speech that Carter Page, one of Trump's foreign policy advisors, gave to the New Economy School in Moscow on July 15, shortly before the RNC. During his talk, Page complimented Russia's efforts in Syria against American-backed rebels and criticized America for having an "often-hypocritical focus on democratization.” Page's former employer was Gazprom, the Russian state oil company. As presumably Trump's advisor on all things Russia, that's the kind of message he wants to go with during election season? Democracy is bad?

Is Manafort a spy or just a Russian mobster? How will Trump explain this?

"Is Manafort a spy or just a Russian mobster?"

Mobsters....Gangsters, what you mean like The Ant Hill Mob?

Paul Manafort would be Clyde :smoke:

9c7a4dee1f608c2ba5db1e272e760c92.jpg

The U.S./West is doing most of the invading and plundering around the world. Nations like Russia and China aren't even close. But if you only buy into American Government/Corporate Media propaganda, you believe it's the other way around.

Forum List

Back