Trumps Ties to Russia

The U.S./West does a lot more invading and plundering around the world. Russia doesn't even come close. So the U.S./West isn't in a position to preach from their high horse.

How many men, women, and children have they brutally murdered in just the last 10-15yrs or so? We don't need more Boogeymen. Americans really do have a lot in common with Russians. Another Cold War is completely unnecessary.
When we've taken over Mexico or Canada, try me again on that one.
What would make Mexico and Canada different from the dozens of countries the US has been attacking?

The fact that the US isnt attacking them for starters

The real question is, who isn't the U.S./West attacking these days? How many countries are they invading and bombing currently? How many they up to? Do Americans even know? I doubt they do.

That is the point. We have had a misguided for policy for 8 years (which saw the reemergence of Russia's aims at empire) and we've had an in coherent for policy for another 8 years, and Nato and european society has suffered for it.
so it makes sense to hand the baton to clinton who has that strategy to keep it up right?

The U.S./West does a lot more invading and plundering around the world. Russia doesn't even come close. So the U.S./West isn't in a position to preach from their high horse.

How many men, women, and children have they brutally murdered in just the last 10-15yrs or so? We don't need more Boogeymen. Americans really do have a lot in common with Russians. Another Cold War is completely unnecessary.
What would make Mexico and Canada different from the dozens of countries the US has been attacking?

You hysterical Leftist pro-Islamist Apologist's say that it's Russia NOT ISIS who are the threat.

So, like most sane people Bibi and Israel disagree with you Leftist loons.

Israel and Binyamin Netanyahu are deepening their ties to Russia and Putin.

From The Jerusalem Post, this is RECENT, like May this year.

Netanyahu: Deepening ties with Russia important for Israel’s security

russian-communist-party-supporters-hold-a-poster-of-vladimir-putin-picture-id143624126

Russian communist party supporters hold a poster of Vladimir Putin picture reading 'Growth in prices, tarrifs and poverty - all choose you!' during the May Labour Day rally of the Russian communist party in St. Petersburg on May 1,...More

May 01, 2012

commie loving dolts ....
Gasping for air, grabbing the straw...since you have no logical, reasonable answer when you are challenged about your propaganda.

You cant explain why you dont know the difference between places that are attacked and those that arent so you pretend its my fault. Typical

"You cant explain why"

You still haven't explained why Russia and Putin are a danger to America.

Is Russia going to invade America via Alaska, I'll repeatedly bombard you with all of the stuff I did earlier until you start explaining your ridiculous hysteria.

You didnt see the article I posted?

US_Russian_Planes.JPEG-02c22_c0-0-5184-3022_s885x516.jpg

In this image released by the U.S. Navy, a Russian SU-24 jet makes a close-range and low altitude pass near the USS Donald Cook on Tuesday, April 12, 2016, in the Baltic Sea. The Russian attack planes buzzed the U.S. Navy destroyer multiple times on Monday and Tuesday, at one point coming so close, an estimated 30 feet, that they created wakes in the water around the ship, a U.S. official said Wednesday, April 13. (U.S. Navy via AP)

The Navy’s top officer on Monday sought to play down recent Russian aggression against U.S. warships in Eastern Europe, but warned in the same breath that Moscow’s recent actions have brought tensions between the two nations a step closer to the boiling point.

Russian aggression brings tension with U.S. to boiling point

Your turn. Tell everyone why Russia is so cool. Annnnnd Go!

Here do you see it now?

So Russia is getting ready to invade America via Alaska and Bibi and Israel are in your ridiculous and bizarre scenario?

They'd have to be because, you know:

You hysterical Leftist pro-Islamist Apologist's say that it's Russia NOT ISIS who are the threat.

russian-communist-party-supporters-hold-a-poster-of-vladimir-putin-picture-id143624126

Russian communist party supporters hold a poster of Vladimir Putin picture reading 'Growth in prices, tarrifs and poverty - all choose you!' during the May Labour Day rally of the Russian communist party in St. Petersburg on May 1,...More

May 01, 2012

commie loving dolts ....

No you're the dolt, actually you're a sub-dolt.
Sub-dolt....huh? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

May 01, 2012

commie loving dolts ....

Uh, your beloved Democratic Party is a Communist Party. All American Communists vote Democrat. That includes you. In fact, i would say Putin is more of a free market Capitalist than the current U.S. President is.

Obama has deep roots in Anti-American Marxism. But i've seen no evidence showing that Putin wants Russia returning to Communism. I've seen the opposite. The 'Communist' accusations are just more silly Western propaganda.

May 01, 2012

commie loving dolts ....

Hey Sub-Dolt.

Is Binyamin Netanyahu also a Commie then?

putinnetanyahu.jpg

putin-provedet-v-moskve-peregovory-s-netanyahu.jpg

5600155dc36188fe268b4615.jpg

May 01, 2012

commie loving dolts ....

Hey Sub-Dolt.

putinnetanyahu.jpg

If Putin were a Communist, the American Left would adore him. The fact they hate him, proves he is not a Communist. The 'Communist' accusation stuff is just silly outdated Western Propaganda. Putin and Russians laugh about it. Americans are still waging the old Cold War. They haven't moved on.

You cant explain why you dont know the difference between places that are attacked and those that arent so you pretend its my fault. Typical

"You cant explain why"

Is Russia going to invade America via Alaska, I'll repeatedly bombard you with all of the stuff I did earlier until you start explaining your ridiculous hysteria.

In this image released by the U.S. Navy, a Russian SU-24 jet makes a close-range and low altitude pass near the USS Donald Cook on Tuesday, April 12, 2016, in the Baltic Sea. The Russian attack planes buzzed the U.S. Navy destroyer multiple times on Monday and Tuesday, at one point coming so close, an estimated 30 feet, that they created wakes in the water around the ship, a U.S. official said Wednesday, April 13. (U.S. Navy via AP)

The Navy’s top officer on Monday sought to play down recent Russian aggression against U.S. warships in Eastern Europe, but warned in the same breath that Moscow’s recent actions have brought tensions between the two nations a step closer to the boiling point.

Here do you see it now?

That's ALL you have?

At this point you should take your show on the road, you've reached professional comedy standard, you'd be a huge hit.

So you didnt see it claiming I didnt say, now that you see it and was wrong you claim thats not enough? The Navy's top officer doesnt know what he's talking about I guess :boohoo:

The real question is, who isn't the U.S./West attacking these days? How many countries are they invading and bombing currently? How many they up to? Do Americans even know? I doubt they do.

That is the point. We have had a misguided for policy for 8 years (which saw the reemergence of Russia's aims at empire) and we've had an in coherent for policy for another 8 years, and Nato and european society has suffered for it.
NATO is obsolete. There is the EU now, they can fend for themselves, although I doubt they are in any danger from anybody but from themselves flooding their own territory with Islamist terrorists. There is no need for NATO any longer. I don't see any European suffering caused by the U.S. Could you be m ore specific about that?
Putin wants non-democratic non-free market economies in the Baltic states, Ukraine and Georgia. Belarus is close to, if not, a state economy dictatorship. The majority of people in countries besides Belarus don't care to be assimilated.

First Lucy said I didnt have anything, then Lucy saw she was wrong. Now Lucy says I need more evidence of Russia is a danger to America except Lucy cant name one thing that would be considered a danger.

See? They were flying their planes really close to blow air kisses!

May 01, 2012

commie loving dolts ....

Hey Sub-Dolt.

putinnetanyahu.jpg

If Putin were a Communist, the American Left would adore him. The fact they hate him, proves he is not a Communist. The 'Communist' accusation stuff is just silly outdated Western Propaganda. Putin and Russians laugh about it. Americans are still waging the old Cold War. They haven't moved on.

Putin kills journalists and political opponents. I'm not a Bernie fan, but I'm sure he wouldn't care for that. Jill Stein is more a nut than anything.

NATO is obsolete. There is the EU now, they can fend for themselves, although I doubt they are in any danger from anybody but from themselves flooding their own territory with Islamist terrorists. There is no need for NATO any longer. I don't see any European suffering caused by the U.S. Could you be m ore specific about that?
Putin wants non-democratic non-free market economies in the Baltic states, Ukraine and Georgia. Belarus is close to, if not, a state economy dictatorship. The majority of people in countries besides Belarus don't care to be assimilated.

Why is that America's business? Hardly a valid reason for starting another Cold War.

May 01, 2012

commie loving dolts ....

Hey Sub-Dolt.

putinnetanyahu.jpg

Putin kills journalists and political opponents. I'm not a Bernie fan, but I'm sure he wouldn't care for that. Jill Stein is more a nut than anything.

You have no proof of that. Just because Western Government/Corporate Media says it's so, doesn't mean it is. And you may wanna go and research the disturbing long list of folks connected to the Clintons who've turned up dead. Check it out, if you dare.

Why is that America's business? Hardly a valid reason for starting another Cold War.

in fact if Trump makes nice with Russia it could be a win-win

May 01, 2012

commie loving dolts ....

Hey Sub-Dolt.

putinnetanyahu.jpg

You have no proof of that. Just because Western Government/Corporate Media says it's so, doesn't mean it is. And you may wanna go and research the disturbing long list of folks connected to the Clintons who've turned up dead. Check it out, if you dare.
Well he invaded Georgia and tried to push through a "non-trade" deal after Manafort's client lost the election in Ukraine, so I'll go with facts and leave you with your pro-Putin isolationist propaganda

May 01, 2012

commie loving dolts ....

Hey Sub-Dolt.

putinnetanyahu.jpg

If the news isnt proof of what happens in another nation then what should we look at as proof?

in fact if Trump makes nice with Russia it could be a win-win

Starting another Cold War justifies all that cash & power NATO Globalist Elites have enjoyed for so many years. They need a Boogeyman in Europe to keep the cash rolling in. A good relationship with Russia would probably lead to the disbanding of NATO. I feel it's an obsolete bureaucracy whose time is running out.

"You cant explain why"

Here do you see it now?

Obama and Leftist pro-Islamist Apologists think Saudi Arabia is cool, that's why The Clinton Foundation and Hillary have taken so much filthy lucre from them.

It's why Obama shows his ass and kisses The House of Saud ring and accepts medals from them.

article-urn:publicid:ap.org:aac46db1523c4616b91d979eff7578a2-1CbpI5JABL560086c6d8fb80fd08-410_634x471.jpg

obama-bows-to-saudi-king.jpg

images

robert.clark3_.jpg

September-11-911-Attacks-USA-Saudi-Arabia-Protected-by-911-Commission.jpg

However according to the Leftist pro-Islamist Apologists, Vladimir Putin and Russia are the danger, but Bibi and Israel don't think so.

putinnetanyahu.jpg

May 01, 2012

commie loving dolts ....

Hey Sub-Dolt.

putinnetanyahu.jpg

Well he invaded Georgia and tried to push through a "non-trade" deal after Manafort's client lost the election in Ukraine, so I'll go with facts and leave you with your pro-Putin isolationist propaganda

Again, Western Government/Corporate Media propaganda. The Georgia issue is actually pretty complicated. The West obviously didn't present the true whole picture. But besides that, it isn't our business. I'm not prepared to support another Cold War with Russia over Georgia.

ALL of which is NONE of America's business, stop interfering in things that are NONE of your business.

Geographically America is NOWHERE near the European Continent.

Forum List

Back