Trumps Ties to Russia

You cant explain why you dont know the difference between places that are attacked and those that arent so you pretend its my fault. Typical

"You cant explain why"

You still haven't explained why Russia and Putin are a danger to America.

Is Russia going to invade America via Alaska, I'll repeatedly bombard you with all of the stuff I did earlier until you start explaining your ridiculous hysteria.

This demonization of Putin and Russia by the West, is so silly and unnecessary. Americans have a lot in common with Russians. We should have closer ties with Russia.

We don't need another Cold War. Obama and Clinton's 'Reset Button' has been a monumental fail. But i guess the MIC and Global Elites need as many Boogeymen as possible. Gotta keep that Permanent War rollin along. ;)
I'd like to agree with you about Russians and be able to work with them, not against them. BUT when they keep invading and taking over parts of other people's countries, it makes it impossible for me to trust them.

The U.S./West does a lot more invading and plundering around the world. Russia doesn't even come close. So the U.S./West isn't in a position to preach from their high horse.

How many men, women, and children have they brutally murdered in just the last 10-15yrs or so? We don't need more Boogeymen. Americans really do have a lot in common with Russians. Another Cold War is completely unnecessary.
When we've taken over Mexico or Canada, try me again on that one.
What would make Mexico and Canada different from the dozens of countries the US has been attacking?

The fact that the US isnt attacking them for starters

The real question is, who isn't the U.S./West attacking these days? How many countries are they invading and bombing currently? How many they up to? Do Americans even know? I doubt they do.

I'd like to agree with you about Russians and be able to work with them, not against them. BUT when they keep invading and taking over parts of other people's countries, it makes it impossible for me to trust them.

The U.S./West does a lot more invading and plundering around the world. Russia doesn't even come close. So the U.S./West isn't in a position to preach from their high horse.

How many men, women, and children have they brutally murdered in just the last 10-15yrs or so? We don't need more Boogeymen. Americans really do have a lot in common with Russians. Another Cold War is completely unnecessary.
What would make Mexico and Canada different from the dozens of countries the US has been attacking?

The real question is, who isn't the U.S./West attacking these days? How many countries are they invading and bombing currently? How many they up to? Do Americans even know? I doubt they do.

That is the point. We have had a misguided for policy for 8 years (which saw the reemergence of Russia's aims at empire) and we've had an in coherent for policy for another 8 years, and Nato and european society has suffered for it.

Putin is openly fighting the biggest threat to civilization, Islamic terrorism. Of course he wants an ally who can at least say Islamic terrorism.

Well the Leftists, taking their Propaganda talking points from Obama, remember Obama said that there was nothing Islamic about Islamic State.

And Hillary Tweeted this, Islam has nothing to do with terrorism.

The Leftists are pro-Islamic Propagandists, Apologists, Enablers and many now are active Collaborators with the Islamists.

Hillary-Clinton-Muslims.jpg

You cant explain why you dont know the difference between places that are attacked and those that arent so you pretend its my fault. Typical

"You cant explain why"

Is Russia going to invade America via Alaska, I'll repeatedly bombard you with all of the stuff I did earlier until you start explaining your ridiculous hysteria.

Of course Russia isn't gonna invade America. It's the West that's been the aggressor ever since the Soviet Union collapsed. If anything, the U.S./West are a threat to invade Russia. The West is doing most of the invading and plundering these days. In comparison, nations like Russia and China could be considered peaceful nations.

"You cant explain why"

two words lucille .....

Communist Party

study up, pop quiz tomorrow.

That is the point. We have had a misguided for policy for 8 years (which saw the reemergence of Russia's aims at empire) and we've had an in coherent for policy for another 8 years, and Nato and european society has suffered for it.

The U.S. is currently bombing & killing in nations most Americans don't even know exist. They couldn't point them out on a globe. It's very sad. We need to move towards a Non-Interventionist foreign policy. This endless war stuff is so ugly. We need change.

NATO is obsolete. There is the EU now, they can fend for themselves, although I doubt they are in any danger from anybody but from themselves flooding their own territory with Islamist terrorists. There is no need for NATO any longer. I don't see any European suffering caused by the U.S. Could you be m ore specific about that?

This demonization of Putin and Russia by the West, is so silly and unnecessary. Americans have a lot in common with Russians. We should have closer ties with Russia.

We don't need another Cold War. Obama and Clinton's 'Reset Button' has been a monumental fail. But i guess the MIC and Global Elites need as many Boogeymen as possible. Gotta keep that Permanent War rollin along. ;)

You hysterical Leftist pro-Islamist Apologist's say that it's Russia NOT ISIS who are the threat.

So, like most sane people Bibi and Israel disagree with you Leftist loons.

Israel and Binyamin Netanyahu are deepening their ties to Russia and Putin.

From The Jerusalem Post, this is RECENT, like May this year.

Netanyahu: Deepening ties with Russia important for Israel’s security

"You cant explain why"

two words lucille .....

Communist Party

Wait, leftists are now the enemy of the left?

How adorable!!

"You cant explain why"

You didnt see the article I posted?

US_Russian_Planes.JPEG-02c22_c0-0-5184-3022_s885x516.jpg

In this image released by the U.S. Navy, a Russian SU-24 jet makes a close-range and low altitude pass near the USS Donald Cook on Tuesday, April 12, 2016, in the Baltic Sea. The Russian attack planes buzzed the U.S. Navy destroyer multiple times on Monday and Tuesday, at one point coming so close, an estimated 30 feet, that they created wakes in the water around the ship, a U.S. official said Wednesday, April 13. (U.S. Navy via AP)

The Navy’s top officer on Monday sought to play down recent Russian aggression against U.S. warships in Eastern Europe, but warned in the same breath that Moscow’s recent actions have brought tensions between the two nations a step closer to the boiling point.

Russian aggression brings tension with U.S. to boiling point

Your turn. Tell everyone why Russia is so cool. Annnnnd Go!

Here do you see it now?

"You cant explain why"

two words lucille .....

Communist Party

Are you....?? I rather not say it...
I thought communists were for international brotherhood of the proletariat, why would they want to invade anybody? On the other hand, the EU is more communist than Russia and if it were up to you we will have a communist dictatorship over here too.

Kinda hard to ignore all of this and everything is a conspiracy

1) Donald Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort appears on secret ledgers as the recipient of $12.7 million in cash payments from the extremely pro-Russian party of former Ukrainian President Yanukovych. He is under current investigation by the Ukraine's newly formed National Anti-Corruption Bureau for, among other things, election tampering and embezzling of billions from Ukrainian state assets.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html?_r=1

2) Ivanka Trump goes on holiday with Wendi Deng Murdoch, the on and off girlfriend of Russian President Vladimir Putin, and Instagrams a cute picture of the two of them in Dubrovnik. Formerly the most optics-aware of the clan, she'll soon be aware of what this looks like: stand-in for Trump hangs with and shares friends, secrets and business dealings with stand-in for Putin... during election season. Or, perhaps, she doesn't care any more. Wendi Deng Murdoch, remember, is the person that actually set Ivanka Trump up with her husband, Jared Kushner...

373BC17500000578-0-image-m-2_1471212119722.jpg

3) Based on his own $10 billion self-valuation, Trump's just-updated tax cut plan could save his own family and companies between $4 and $7 billion in taxes they'd otherwise have to pay over their lifetimes. Pretty great rewards with this job!

And from earlier this week:
1) The All-Russian Center for Public Opinion released a poll in which 34% of respondents favored Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton because a) he's a man, b) more "fun" and c) is much more Russia-positive. Like in most countries, media shapes a large portion of public views... and President Putin controls all news media in Russia.

2) Felix Sater released a statement endorsing Trump. Who? Sater was the right hand man of Russian property developer Tevfik Arif, founder of the Bayrock firm and suspiciously well-connected former Soviet (who was allowed to freely travel abroad during the Cold War, when foreign travel was extremely restricted even to senior Communist party officials). Bayrock arranged billions in funding from murky Russian property development companies, a corrupt Kazakh mining titan and an Icelandic investment fund whose main investors were Russian magnates friendly with Putin, all to build Trump SoHo and various planned Trump hotels in Moscow, Kiev and other locations around the globe. A fraud racketeering charge filed against the Bayrock firm from their own former finance chief alleged that any time the Trump projects ran out of cash, magical wires would come in from Russia and Kazakhstan. In court and business documentation, documents with the signatures of Trump, Donald Jr and Ivanka show that they were fully aware of all terms of the deal. Unfortunately for Sater, most of the deals tanked and he was fired; he was given a second chance as a lone operator in 2010 but also messed that up. Shortly after, Trump disavowed close knowledge of Sater. The Bayrock fraud lawsuit is still ongoing and requires depositions and information from and about Trump, a possible reason Sater felt compelled to release his endorsement in the middle of another week of "sarcasm"... and slyly imply that he still has relevance for Trump.

Cruz Questions Trump's Ties to Mob-Linked Felon

3) Information was revealed about a speech that Carter Page, one of Trump's foreign policy advisors, gave to the New Economy School in Moscow on July 15, shortly before the RNC. During his talk, Page complimented Russia's efforts in Syria against American-backed rebels and criticized America for having an "often-hypocritical focus on democratization.” Page's former employer was Gazprom, the Russian state oil company. As presumably Trump's advisor on all things Russia, that's the kind of message he wants to go with during election season? Democracy is bad?

Obama is Putin's slap bitch

NATO is obsolete. There is the EU now, they can fend for themselves, although I doubt they are in any danger from anybody but from themselves flooding their own territory with Islamist terrorists. There is no need for NATO any longer. I don't see any European suffering caused by the U.S. Could you be m ore specific about that?

Yes, we should disband NATO. It is obsolete. Its only purpose now seems to be about making every effort to create more conflict in the world. It needs to justify all that money coming in.

NATO is a Military Industrial Complex scam. All this demonizing of Putin and Russia is part of that. They need a Boogeyman in Europe to keep the cash rolling in. It's bitterly clinging to its wealth & power.

"You cant explain why"

two words lucille .....

Communist Party

Study up? I'm much more well educated than you sugar pants, every one of your posts illustrates your lack of education.

Russia ISN'T Communist anymore you idiot.

It's your crowd who are the Communists.

60519.jpg

koolaid.jpg

"You cant explain why"

In this image released by the U.S. Navy, a Russian SU-24 jet makes a close-range and low altitude pass near the USS Donald Cook on Tuesday, April 12, 2016, in the Baltic Sea. The Russian attack planes buzzed the U.S. Navy destroyer multiple times on Monday and Tuesday, at one point coming so close, an estimated 30 feet, that they created wakes in the water around the ship, a U.S. official said Wednesday, April 13. (U.S. Navy via AP)

The Navy’s top officer on Monday sought to play down recent Russian aggression against U.S. warships in Eastern Europe, but warned in the same breath that Moscow’s recent actions have brought tensions between the two nations a step closer to the boiling point.

Here do you see it now?
Did you see what I posted, or you just ignore replies what do not suit your agenda? Here it is again

Pay attention to the "UNARMED" part:
"So concludes a retired Navy commanding officer, who reviewed photos and videos from the run-ins on Monday and Tuesday, when unarmed Sukhoi Su-24 fighters flew within 1,000 feet of the ship — once coming as close as 30 feet in what U.S. officials called "simulated attacks." On Monday, a low-flying Russian Ka-27 Helix helicopter also appeared to take photos of the ship.

This was definitely provocative, but it doesn't amount to a threat, said the retired frigate and cruiser CO
."
This is why the Navy didn't shoot down Russian jets

"You cant explain why"

Here do you see it now?

That's ALL you have?

At this point you should take your show on the road, you've reached professional comedy standard, you'd be a huge hit.

You hysterical Leftist pro-Islamist Apologist's say that it's Russia NOT ISIS who are the threat.

russian-communist-party-supporters-hold-a-poster-of-vladimir-putin-picture-id143624126

Russian communist party supporters hold a poster of Vladimir Putin picture reading 'Growth in prices, tarrifs and poverty - all choose you!' during the May Labour Day rally of the Russian communist party in St. Petersburg on May 1,...More

May 01, 2012

commie loving dolts ....

russian-communist-party-supporters-hold-a-poster-of-vladimir-putin-picture-id143624126

Russian communist party supporters hold a poster of Vladimir Putin picture reading 'Growth in prices, tarrifs and poverty - all choose you!' during the May Labour Day rally of the Russian communist party in St. Petersburg on May 1,...More

May 01, 2012

commie loving dolts ....

No you're the dolt, actually you're a sub-dolt.

Forum List

Back