🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trumps Ties to Russia

I don't think Russia per se is a natural enemy of the United States.

But I think Putin's Russia is.

And the Trumptards who worship their Orange Jesus admire the authoritarian, anti-democratic Putin for the same reason why they worship Trump.

I thought that was Fredfan I was quoting.

Defcon lightweight you are contributing nothing...... get out my sight.
Do you have to be a douchebag? S.

Douche bag? I'm an American protecting my country, very patriotic and defender against invader and traitors. This is my country. And you are calling me a douche bag?

You and your buddies here is working so hard traitors protecting RussianS interest. You are a good example of a douche bag. Idiot.

Your welfare check comes from US GOVERNMENT. It does not come from Russia.

Douche bag? I'm an American protecting my country, very patriotic and defender against invader and traitors. This is my country. And you are calling me a douche bag?

You and your buddies here is working so hard traitors protecting RussianS interest. You are a good example of a douche bag. Idiot.

We went down the road of your assumptions before, you imbecile. Russia is not the enemy, Global Elitists are.

We went down the road of your assumptions before, you imbecile. Russia is not the enemy, Global Elitists are.

And you are a low life lightweight clueless idiot.

Russia is not the enemy, Global Elitists are, how many times I have to tell you? Think about it, ponder it, meditate on it.

Russia is not the enemy, Global Elitists are, how many times I have to tell you? Think about it, ponder it, meditate on it.

Get yourself updated.

Get yourself updated.
I am updated, the Cold War is over.

Get yourself updated.

Not according to US military. Using *Cold War* is over epithet is obsolete.

U.S., NATO countries begin largest military exercise in eastern Europe since Cold War

U.S., NATO countries begin largest military exercise in eastern Europe since Cold War
By Thomas Gibbons-Neff CheckpointJune 7

Tanks drive past during the Polish-led multinational exercise Anakonda 2016 at the Drawsko Pomorskie training ground in northwestern Poland on June 4. (Marcin Bielecki/European Pressphoto Agency)
The biggest military exercise in eastern Europe since the Cold War kicked off in earnest Tuesday as roughly 2,000 NATO paratroopers were set to fill the skies over Poland.

The operation, called Anakonda 2016, is billed as a Polish-led training exercise and will span roughly 10 days. More than 30,000 troops from 24 different countries, including non-NATO states such as Finland and Kosovo, are set to participate in a series of events spread across Poland. The exercise is designed to emulate a “joint defensive operation on a large scale,” according to a release by the U.S. Army.

Get yourself updated.

you're a moron.

leave Russia alone and forget about them long enough and those pesky Muslim terrorists will be as timid as Aunt Bessie at Christmas dinner compared to communist Russia and their war machine.

Get yourself updated.

you're a moron.

leave Russia alone and forget about them long enough and those pesky Muslim terrorists will be as timid as Aunt Bessie at Christmas dinner compared to communist Russia and their war machine.
Russia is not the enemy. Your deflection is greatly appreciated though.

Get yourself updated.

you're a moron.

if you ignore Russia you may as well include China and N Korea in your wet dream too.

China offers Russia Alliance against NATO. What will be Moscow's Response?

like I said, you're a moron.

Get yourself updated.

you're a moron.

if you ignore Russia you may as well include China and N Korea in your wet dream too.
We need to build trade and military alliance with Russia to offset China's imperialistic expansion. Russia is not the enemy.

Get yourself updated.

you're a moron.

We need to build trade and military alliance with Russia to offset China's imperialistic expansion. Russia is not the enemy.

you keep yammering "enemy" ... who is saying they are our ENEMY ?

quote me

Get yourself updated.

you're a moron.

This just show you are blind or no idea what is going on world wide.... Russia is with China. Russia is currently building a massive oil pipe line to supply China's machine.
Obama reached out to Putin about Ukraine, Syria and Iran....... But Putin decided to go the other way.
Putin thug is not a nice guy but your tickling me with your ignorance.

you're a moron.

This just show you are blind or no idea what is going on world wide.... Russia is with China. Russia is currently building a massive oil pipe line to supply China's machine.
Obama reached out to Putin about Ukraine, Syria and Iran....... But Putin decided to go the other way.
Don't laugh yourself to spasm. The mastery of diplomacy is make alliance with Russia because Chinese efforts to their hegemony. Russia is not the enemy.

you're a moron.

Don't laugh yourself to spasm. The mastery of diplomacy is make alliance with Russia because Chinese efforts to their hegemony. Russia is not the enemy.

This proved you are an ignorant moron.

He does have ties with Russia. Maybe this is one of the reason he doesn't want to release his tax returns because of his investment in Russia.
Ivanka even posed a picture with Putin girl friend in Croatia last March.

I worked with vets and active military personnel and I can tell you this...... As long as Trump keep mentioning Putin as his adoring master............ He is NOT gaining American votes. Wonder what Gen. Flynn thinking about all these kissing Putin ass.

I am a vet and my nephews are both active duty and Russia doesn't matter. It's all about Radical Islam.

Ask 100 Americans who is the biggest foreign threat to this country and I'll bet no one says Russia before ISIS or Al-Queda.

That's bullshit....... Currently it's concentrated in terrorism. But Russia is the only country in this earth that can destroy America with their nuclear capabilities. That has been the threat for a long time and that's a fact.
Are you really a vet? Or a veterinarian?
Why do you think we have nuclear all over the place like Turkey? Are those nuclear design to fight terrorism or to counter Russian aggressions? Why do you think we have destroyers in Black Sea?
Last June NATO conducted military exercise ( Anakonda-16) in Poland which involved 30,000 troops...... Are those design to fight terrorism? Or to counter Russian aggressions?

This year Obama placed EIS missile system in Poland...... Are those design to fight terrorism? Or to counter Russian aggressions?
So tell me again...... Are you really a vet?

Army Chief of Staff Gen. Mark Milley explained that it comes down to capability and intent. Concerning Russia's capabilities, he noted at the 2015 Defense One Summit that Russia is "the only country on Earth that has the capability to destroy the United States of America — it's an existential threat by definition because of their nuclear capabilities." Regarding Russia’s intent, while noting it is difficult to predict the intent of a nation or leader, past is prologue. "Since 2008, Russia [has] invaded sovereign territory of other countries in an aggressive manner. ... Their behavior is aggressive, their capability — nuclear capability — is significant, they've reorganized their conventional capability, their special operations capability, so Russia bears close watching."

Man, you put in a lot of work posting something irrelevant. Fact remains that most of the military believe that terrorists, not Russia, are the threat. Are troops fighting Russians or ISIS?

I'm not saying that Russia doesn't bear watching, but they aren't our enemy.

I am a veteran, my dad was a veteran, and my two nephews are currently serving. Your insults make you a low-life, they don't make you a good debater.

I work with vets and active military personnel for many years. And you don't act and sound like one.
Red my post again. Don't just look at it read it.
Irrelevant? Do you think all those military drill and preparations and missile system that are in placed is for terrorism or a joke?
Insult? Then act like a dignified veteran.......... Not supporting Russians. That makes you a low life not me. I'm a patriotic American but not you. Maybe you are a traitor.......... Give me a fucking break. Try again.

And you are done, dismissed.
Vladimir-Putin-Clapping.gif

Forum List

Back