🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trumps Ties to Russia

Campaign advisors are only allowed to work for US citizens? Really? Acting like the payment to Manfort was anything other than that is beyond asinine.

You're right! I think all the advisors of dictators should advise US Presidents. You've convinced me!

And the mob ties? Big deal right? Lol
How about the $35 million for Podesta? You suck at this Interweb debate thing.

How about Crunchy Peanut butter? And other unrelated things
How about not being a blind douche bag and try considering reality.

Consider reality? WTF does that mean? Ignore that you dont have an answer and changed the subject?
Your pathetic OP doesn't really deserve much comment. Instead of responding to your asinine bull shit, I decided to highlight your ridiculous level of hypocrisy.

And most Americans don't know it, but the coup leaders the US/West backed in Ukraine, are vicious criminal thugs. They're currently conducting a brutal ethnic-cleansing campaign. They're imprisoning and murdering anyone who could be perceived as being 'Pro-Russian.' Once again, the US/West has destabilized a nation and supported some very bad folks to do it.

Ethnic cleansing? REALLY I MEAN REALLY? Do you have a link to support your claim?
So far I have not seen a report from OSCE and SMM from Ukraine about ethnic cleansing.

I know, your Government/Corporate Media hasn't told you that, so it can't be. The coup leaders in Kiev are vicious thugs. Anyone being perceived as being 'Pro-Russian', is being jailed and killed.

It has been reported on. Just not in most of the Western Government/Corporate Media. It isn't in their best interest to tell the truth about the brutal criminals they're supporting in Ukraine.

Link.....

And most Americans don't know it, but the coup leaders the US/West backed in Ukraine, are vicious criminal thugs. They're currently conducting a brutal ethnic-cleansing campaign. They're imprisoning and murdering anyone who could be perceived as being 'Pro-Russian.' Once again, the US/West has destabilized a nation and supported some very bad folks to do it.

Ethnic cleansing? REALLY I MEAN REALLY? Do you have a link to support your claim?
So far I have not seen a report from OSCE and SMM from Ukraine about ethnic cleansing.

I know, your Government/Corporate Media hasn't told you that, so it can't be. The coup leaders in Kiev are vicious thugs. Anyone being perceived as being 'Pro-Russian', is being jailed and killed.

It has been reported on. Just not in most of the Western Government/Corporate Media. It isn't in their best interest to tell the truth about the brutal criminals they're supporting in Ukraine.

Link.....
not a good place.

Ukraine

What narrative? You're just saying "their not the enemy" as if typing the words is all it takes. Tell that to the Navy who has said they're show of aggression is a problem.

Or maybe the Navy is in on the narrative too...whatever that means.

The narrative is that "Trump has ties to Russia so we can't let him be POTUS".

Wow! A show of aggression! Launch the nukes!!!!

He does have ties to Russia. I mean are you using the word narrative to label events. It rained yesterday I say that because it actually did. Is that a narrative? lol

You can pretend the show of aggression wasnt a show of aggression by going "Wow" but you asked for it. The Navy disagrees with you and you instead say that what Russia did wasnt a big deal.

Well Russia did it for a reason. The Navy said it was a problem. What say you?

He does have ties with Russia. Maybe this is one of the reason he doesn't want to release his tax returns because of his investment in Russia.
Ivanka even posed a picture with Putin girl friend in Croatia last March.

I worked with vets and active military personnel and I can tell you this...... As long as Trump keep mentioning Putin as his adoring master............ He is NOT gaining American votes. Wonder what Gen. Flynn thinking about all these kissing Putin ass.

I am a vet and my nephews are both active duty and Russia doesn't matter. It's all about Radical Islam.

Ask 100 Americans who is the biggest foreign threat to this country and I'll bet no one says Russia before ISIS or Al-Queda.

That's bullshit....... Currently it's concentrated in terrorism. But Russia is the only country in this earth that can destroy America with their nuclear capabilities. That has been the threat for a long time and that's a fact.
Are you really a vet? Or a veterinarian?
Why do you think we have nuclear all over the place like Turkey? Are those nuclear design to fight terrorism or to counter Russian aggressions? Why do you think we have destroyers in Black Sea?
Last June NATO conducted military exercise ( Anakonda-16) in Poland which involved 30,000 troops...... Are those design to fight terrorism? Or to counter Russian aggressions?

This year Obama placed EIS missile system in Poland...... Are those design to fight terrorism? Or to counter Russian aggressions?
So tell me again...... Are you really a vet?

Army Chief of Staff Gen. Mark Milley explained that it comes down to capability and intent. Concerning Russia's capabilities, he noted at the 2015 Defense One Summit that Russia is "the only country on Earth that has the capability to destroy the United States of America — it's an existential threat by definition because of their nuclear capabilities." Regarding Russia’s intent, while noting it is difficult to predict the intent of a nation or leader, past is prologue. "Since 2008, Russia [has] invaded sovereign territory of other countries in an aggressive manner. ... Their behavior is aggressive, their capability — nuclear capability — is significant, they've reorganized their conventional capability, their special operations capability, so Russia bears close watching."

Man, you put in a lot of work posting something irrelevant. Fact remains that most of the military believe that terrorists, not Russia, are the threat. Are troops fighting Russians or ISIS?

I'm not saying that Russia doesn't bear watching, but they aren't our enemy.

I am a veteran, my dad was a veteran, and my two nephews are currently serving. Your insults make you a low-life, they don't make you a good debater.

340+ posts and nothing but deflection from Trumpbots ... not a single shred of evidence that proves Losin" Donald doesnt suck up to Ruskies ... nothing.

hock-spit !

Hey dumbass! We are saying that Russia is not our enemy. That is more pertinent to the discussion.

Really? Then why don't they get the fk out of Syria and allow us to clean that shit hole up?

Irrelevant. The fact is that no one is saying Trump doesn't have ties.

340+ posts and nothing but deflection from Trumpbots ... not a single shred of evidence that proves Losin" Donald doesnt suck up to Ruskies ... nothing.

hock-spit !

Hey dumbass! We are saying that Russia is not our enemy. That is more pertinent to the discussion.

Really? Then why don't they get the fk out of Syria and allow us to clean that shit hole up?

We, Us or Them...??? How long would Assad last if Russia wasn't backing him?

Are you lost? Are you arguing with yourself?

hock-spit !

Irrelevant. The fact is that no one is saying Trump doesn't have ties.

Looks like today Trump is attempting to cut some of those ties. He cut Manafort loose today....two days after demoting him.

The narrative is that "Trump has ties to Russia so we can't let him be POTUS".

Wow! A show of aggression! Launch the nukes!!!!

He does have ties to Russia. I mean are you using the word narrative to label events. It rained yesterday I say that because it actually did. Is that a narrative? lol

You can pretend the show of aggression wasnt a show of aggression by going "Wow" but you asked for it. The Navy disagrees with you and you instead say that what Russia did wasnt a big deal.

He does have ties with Russia. Maybe this is one of the reason he doesn't want to release his tax returns because of his investment in Russia.

I worked with vets and active military personnel and I can tell you this...... As long as Trump keep mentioning Putin as his adoring master............ He is NOT gaining American votes. Wonder what Gen. Flynn thinking about all these kissing Putin ass.

I am a vet and my nephews are both active duty and Russia doesn't matter. It's all about Radical Islam.

Ask 100 Americans who is the biggest foreign threat to this country and I'll bet no one says Russia before ISIS or Al-Queda.

That's bullshit....... Currently it's concentrated in terrorism. But Russia is the only country in this earth that can destroy America with their nuclear capabilities. That has been the threat for a long time and that's a fact.
Why do you think we have nuclear all over the place like Turkey? Are those nuclear design to fight terrorism or to counter Russian aggressions? Why do you think we have destroyers in Black Sea?
Last June NATO conducted military exercise ( Anakonda-16) in Poland which involved 30,000 troops...... Are those design to fight terrorism? Or to counter Russian aggressions?

This year Obama placed EIS missile system in Poland...... Are those design to fight terrorism? Or to counter Russian aggressions?

Army Chief of Staff Gen. Mark Milley explained that it comes down to capability and intent. Concerning Russia's capabilities, he noted at the 2015 Defense One Summit that Russia is "the only country on Earth that has the capability to destroy the United States of America — it's an existential threat by definition because of their nuclear capabilities." Regarding Russia’s intent, while noting it is difficult to predict the intent of a nation or leader, past is prologue. "Since 2008, Russia [has] invaded sovereign territory of other countries in an aggressive manner. ... Their behavior is aggressive, their capability — nuclear capability — is significant, they've reorganized their conventional capability, their special operations capability, so Russia bears close watching."

Man, you put in a lot of work posting something irrelevant. Fact remains that most of the military believe that terrorists, not Russia, are the threat. Are troops fighting Russians or ISIS?

I am a veteran, my dad was a veteran, and my two nephews are currently serving. Your insults make you a low-life, they don't make you a good debater.

I work with vets and active military personnel for many years. And you don't act and sound like one.
Red my post again. Don't just look at it read it.
Irrelevant? Do you think all those military drill and preparations and missile system that are in placed is for terrorism or a joke?
Insult? Then act like a dignified veteran.......... Not supporting Russians. That makes you a low life not me. I'm a patriotic American but not you. Maybe you are a traitor.......... Give me a fucking break. Try again.

I work with vets and active military personnel for many years. And you don't act and sound like one.
Irrelevant? Do you think all those military drill and preparations and missile system that are in placed is for terrorism or a joke?
Insult? Then act like a dignified veteran.......... Not supporting Russians. That makes you a low life not me. I'm a patriotic American but not you. Maybe you are a traitor.......... Give me a fucking break. Try again.
Come on dude. When do you have time to work with vets? The puzzle doesn't fit. Maybe the jigsaw was not making a precise cut? You stated many times that you were busy flying back and forth between Cali and Fla to enjoy your mansions and were also busy to run a very successful business traveling world wide.
So, in your book, a dignified veteran is who wants war with Russia? WTF, dude? Keep one very important thing in mind, and let me put emphasis on it:
RUSSIA IS NOT THE ENEMY OF THE U.S.A.
Calling vets low life? You got some nerve, don't you? You would sit out a war in the comfort of your mansions again, huh? You can sit down now and keep your filthy vet bashing mouth shut.

And you are done, dismissed.

Come on dude. When do you have time to work with vets? The puzzle doesn't fit. Maybe the jigsaw was not making a precise cut? You stated many times that you were busy flying back and forth between Cali and Fla to enjoy your mansions and were also busy to run a very successful business traveling world wide.
So, in your book, a dignified veteran is who wants war with Russia? WTF, dude? Keep one very important thing in mind, and let me put emphasis on it:
Calling vets low life? You got some nerve, don't you? You would sit out a war in the comfort of your mansions again, huh? You can sit down now and keep your filthy vet bashing mouth shut.

Dude I have people working for but I have time to deal with these people. Yes I travel back and forth between Florida and California and other places.... But not like every week. Funny how you can tell me how I dealt with my schedule.
I'm posting here protecting American interest..... You on the other hand supporting Russian propaganda.
Russia is not an enemy? Where have you been dude? This tells me you are not a vet. Most or all of the vets and military personnel that I know are pissed at Obama but they NEVER NEVER said that Russia is NOT an enemy. Most are all prepared to gear fighting the worst enemy possible which is Russia now China is coming to the picture.
Russia has been an enemy then and still an enemy today. Why do you think we keep building ships, fighter planes, tanks etc etc etc? Why do you think we have nuclear bomb in Turkey? Why do you think we have destroyers in Baltic Sea? Before terrorism flourished in last 10 years..... What do you think our military has been doing? Dignified vets are those vets that do not promote Russian propaganda. Unless you are a traitor.
Aside from that you had not proven to me that you are vet. But if you are please act like one.

Dude I have people working for but I have time to deal with these people. Yes I travel back and forth between Florida and California and other places.... But not like every week. Funny how you can tell me how I dealt with my schedule.
I'm posting here protecting American interest..... You on the other hand supporting Russian propaganda.
Russia is not an enemy? Where have you been dude? This tells me you are not a vet. Most or all of the vets and military personnel that I know are pissed at Obama but they NEVER NEVER said that Russia is NOT an enemy. Most are all prepared to gear fighting the worst enemy possible which is Russia now China is coming to the picture.
Russia has been an enemy then and still an enemy today. Why do you think we keep building ships, fighter planes, tanks etc etc etc? Why do you think we have nuclear bomb in Turkey? Why do you think we have destroyers in Baltic Sea? Before terrorism flourished in last 10 years..... What do you think our military has been doing? Dignified vets are those vets that do not promote Russian propaganda. Unless you are a traitor.
Aside from that you had not proven to me that you are vet. But if you are please act like one.

I thought that was Fredfan I was quoting.

Defcon lightweight you are contributing nothing...... get out my sight.

And you are done, dismissed.

You are weak after all. Are you mad?

Nice diatribe. I don't know where do you have conferences with vets but at AmVets Post# ** the opinion differs from yours. There is no Russian propaganda, that's the funny part. However, there is a concerted effort by Global Elitists to have us believe that Russia is the enemy by blaring the propaganda of Russia being the enemy on every possible MSM outlet.

I have not heard any Russian propaganda here in the U.S.
Please hook me up with your sources. Give me some links to bolster your claim.

Nothing is wrong with modernizing our military. It is going to be "striving for peace through strength" under the new administration.
th

Russia is not the enemy!
Global Elitists are! They are pushing for war to stuff their coffers with money.

Do you have to be a douchebag? I tried to stay civil and let you slide by with your stupid posts of Russia being the enemy. You are parroting the war monger talking points and think people will believe you without taking you upon your statements.
Russia is not the enemy. You accuse sane people here of buying into Russian propaganda. You have not cited, quoted or linked any sources to prove that Russian propaganda is evident in the U.S.

Do you have to be a douchebag? I tried to stay civil and let you slide by with your stupid posts of Russia being the enemy. You are parroting the war monger talking points and think people will believe you without taking you upon your statements.
Russia is not the enemy. You accuse sane people here of buying into Russian propaganda. You have not cited, quoted or linked any sources to prove that Russian propaganda is evident in the U.S.

You are lightweight douche bag promoting and supporting Russian propaganda.
Civil? I don't have mercy for traitors like you or others who don't know a diddly shit about our military. Then supporting foreign countries. Are you even an American? Grow the fuck up. Idiot.

Nice diatribe. I don't know where do you have conferences with vets but at AmVets Post# ** the opinion differs from yours. There is no Russian propaganda, that's the funny part. However, there is a concerted effort by Global Elitists to have us believe that Russia is the enemy by blaring the propaganda of Russia being the enemy on every possible MSM outlet.

I have not heard any Russian propaganda here in the U.S.
Please hook me up with your sources. Give me some links to bolster your claim.

Nothing is wrong with modernizing our military. It is going to be "striving for peace through strength" under the new administration.
th

Russia is not the enemy!
Global Elitists are! They are pushing for war to stuff their coffers with money.

Dude.... I've been helping vets for many many years. Along that line I have the opportunity to meet lots of active military officers. I don't make conference calls with military personnel. Try again.

No Russian propaganda? What the hell do you think you are doing now? You make it sound that Putin thug is a nice guy.

Forum List

Back