🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trumps Ties to Russia

That's bullshit....... Currently it's concentrated in terrorism. But Russia is the only country in this earth that can destroy America with their nuclear capabilities. That has been the threat for a long time and that's a fact.
So, what would Russians gain by "destroying" the U.S. when it would equal with their own self annihilation also? It is nothing else but fear mongering on the part of the stooges of the Global Elitists. It is a Baba Yaga.

Tell me something that make sense..... If not take your meds and go to bed.
Uh... no logical counter response. I agree, there is none but slinging shit. Hahahaha... What did you call me before? Lightweight? Sure looks like it...hahaha.

I used the traffic analogy because you are dumb.
Look lightweight .
You mad bro? hahaha..
Anyhow, your Baba Yaga shit doesn't work with people who actually look into matters before they form an opinion. (moi)
Even his next door neighbors are scared of getting invaded by Putin.
I quoted the PM of a former USSR satellite country. They are not afraid at all, read it above somewhere where I posted it. You need to stay in the flow to understand what people base their opinion on and not randomly posting shit.
'A new Cold War': Russia's Medvedev bemoans relations with West - CNN.com
Good article, did you read it? Medvedev said: "Almost on an everyday basis we are called one of the most terrible threats either to NATO as a whole or to Europe, or to the United States." (Quoted from the same source you posted.) So, what does that mean? It means that the West is reigniting the cold war to please their masters the Global Elitists.
Calm down dude. Your thirst for war could be quenched if you joined La légion étrangère but pussies sit out wars back home, then bitch about the war.

No broham..... I'm not mad..... But you are tickling me with your ignorance.

That's bullshit....... Currently it's concentrated in terrorism. But Russia is the only country in this earth that can destroy America with their nuclear capabilities. That has been the threat for a long time and that's a fact.
So, what would Russians gain by "destroying" the U.S. when it would equal with their own self annihilation also? It is nothing else but fear mongering on the part of the stooges of the Global Elitists. It is a Baba Yaga.

Uh... no logical counter response. I agree, there is none but slinging shit. Hahahaha... What did you call me before? Lightweight? Sure looks like it...hahaha.

Defcon, he's just a troll and looks like he's drunk on the top of that.

Besides being a drunk troll he's just another moron.

Hey, Charwin, this pictiute is dedicated to you-u-u:

upload_2016-8-16_20-44-10.png

I told you exactly the same half a year ago, seems like nothing has changed since that....

340+ posts and nothing but deflection from Trumpbots ... not a single shred of evidence that proves Losin" Donald doesnt suck up to Ruskies ... nothing.

hock-spit !

Hey dumbass! We are saying that Russia is not our enemy. That is more pertinent to the discussion.

Really? Then why don't they get the fk out of Syria and allow us to clean that shit hole up?

340+ posts and nothing but deflection from Trumpbots ... not a single shred of evidence that proves Losin" Donald doesnt suck up to Ruskies ... nothing.

hock-spit !

Hey dumbass! We are saying that Russia is not our enemy. That is more pertinent to the discussion.

Really? Then why don't they get the fk out of Syria and allow us to clean that shit hole up?
"Us"...Huggy? (hahaha.. I have to laugh every time....Huggy) Who is "us?" I am sure you will sit it out at home with the rest of the armchair hussars. Then, after a few weeks later you start bitching about the war.....

View attachment 85830

I told you exactly the same half a year ago, seems like nothing has changed since that....

Is that all you got Putin lover? Did I hurt your worthless feeling?
I have several Russian employees in Allentown and they are very nice and respect this country to have a better life........ But you living here as an immigrant maybe illegal...... Should you behave asshole?

The Leftists are desperate, they now have the Conspiracy Theory that The Donald is an agent of The Kremlin, all ridiculous and pathetic, what next from the Leftists....Flat Earth?

His daughter is hanging out with Putins side bitch.

Oh well that's it then isn't it! The Donald's daughter is hanging out with some woman who's something to do with Putin :eek-52:

And the 12 million to Manafort.

And the ties to the Mob

And the Card and Endorsement from a convicted felon that Trump called his Senior Advisor...then said he didnt know him

And Praising Putin as "Maybe killing people IDK but he gets an A in leadership"
Campaign advisors are only allowed to work for US citizens? Really? Acting like the payment to Manfort was anything other than that is beyond asinine.

You're right! I think all the advisors of dictators should advise US Presidents. You've convinced me!

And the mob ties? Big deal right? Lol

hock-spit !

We, Us or Them...??? How long would Assad last if Russia wasn't backing him?

View attachment 85830

Is that all you got Putin lover? Did I hurt your worthless feeling?
I have several Russian employees in Allentown and they are very nice and respect this country to have a better life........ But you living here as an immigrant maybe illegal...... Should you behave asshole?
Nice meltdown, Troll...hahaha

giphy.gif

abc_sater_card_lf_151130.jpg

This is Felix Sater

donald-trump-felix-sater.png

Here is his Linked In

mafia11n-2-web.jpg

And here is his background

WASHINGTON — Donald Trump knew a man he named as a senior business adviser in 2010 had been convicted in a major Mafia-linked stock fraud scheme, according to Associated Press interviews and a review of court records.

Trump had worked with Felix Sater previously during the man’s stint as an executive at Bayrock Group LLC, a real estate development firm that partnered with Trump on numerous projects after renting office space from the Trump Organization. But Sater’s past was not widely known at the time because he was working as a government cooperator on mob cases and the judge overseeing Sater’s own case kept the proceedings secret. After Sater’s criminal history and past ties to organized crime came to light in 2007, Trump distanced himself from Sater.

Less than three years later, however, Trump tapped Sater for a business development role that came with the title of senior adviser to Donald Trump. Sater received Trump Organization business cards and was given an office within the Trump Organization’s headquarters, on the same floor as Trump’s own.

Trump said during an AP interview on Wednesday that he recalled only bare details of Sater.

Donald Trump’s senior adviser is a stock fraud felon with mob past

Good read and all, but you had Rezko, Bill and Hillerys love affair with the Saudis And all the weird Builderberg shit with the Bush clan, I dont see how one gets all lathered up over politicians and the optically bad sources of their money. Not saying its okay, just that polititions are scum and they get money from other scum.

impossible to say exactly where Trump gets his money ... he refuses to release his tax returns,

True dat, but I would bet a pretty penny it's no worse then another politicians money source.

The Leftists are desperate, they now have the Conspiracy Theory that The Donald is an agent of The Kremlin, all ridiculous and pathetic, what next from the Leftists....Flat Earth?

Oh well that's it then isn't it! The Donald's daughter is hanging out with some woman who's something to do with Putin :eek-52:

And the ties to the Mob

And the Card and Endorsement from a convicted felon that Trump called his Senior Advisor...then said he didnt know him

Campaign advisors are only allowed to work for US citizens? Really? Acting like the payment to Manfort was anything other than that is beyond asinine.

You're right! I think all the advisors of dictators should advise US Presidents. You've convinced me!

So Podesta and his brother get a pass? They work for a whore so their revenue from foreign governments doesn't count, right?

Liberals continue to play in the shallow end of the pool.

And most Americans don't know it, but the coup leaders the US/West backed in Ukraine, are vicious criminal thugs. They're currently conducting a brutal ethnic-cleansing campaign. They're imprisoning and murdering anyone who could be perceived as being 'Pro-Russian.' Once again, the US/West has destabilized a nation and supported some very bad folks to do it.

Ethnic cleansing? REALLY I MEAN REALLY? Do you have a link to support your claim?
So far I have not seen a report from OSCE and SMM from Ukraine about ethnic cleansing.

I know, your Government/Corporate Media hasn't told you that, so it can't be. The coup leaders in Kiev are vicious thugs. Anyone being perceived as being 'Pro-Russian', is being jailed and killed.

It has been reported on. Just not in most of the Western Government/Corporate Media. It isn't in their best interest to tell the truth about the brutal criminals they're supporting in Ukraine.

And most Americans don't know it, but the coup leaders the US/West backed in Ukraine, are vicious criminal thugs. They're currently conducting a brutal ethnic-cleansing campaign. They're imprisoning and murdering anyone who could be perceived as being 'Pro-Russian.' Once again, the US/West has destabilized a nation and supported some very bad folks to do it.

Ethnic cleansing? REALLY I MEAN REALLY? Do you have a link to support your claim?
So far I have not seen a report from OSCE and SMM from Ukraine about ethnic cleansing.

I know, your Government/Corporate Media hasn't told you that, so it can't be. The coup leaders in Kiev are vicious thugs. Anyone being perceived as being 'Pro-Russian', is being jailed and killed.

It has been reported on. Just not in most of the Western Government/Corporate Media. It isn't in their best interest to tell the truth about the brutal criminals they're supporting in Ukraine.

Paulitician, you are so right. And just yesterday we have got another confirmation to your words:

On Tuesday in Kiev Security Service of Ukraine detained Miroslava Berdnik – a blogger and journalist who has radical pro-Russian views. The corresponding information was spread by separatists in social networks, reported LB.ua.
http://qha.com.ua/en/politics/sbu-detained-miroslava-berdnik/138163/

Berdnik known for his Pro-Russian views. In its publications it actively criticizes the Ukrainian national movement, the events on independence and the policy of the Ukrainian authorities.She is also in favor of granting the Russian language the state status of Crimea’s separation from Ukraine and accession of Ukraine to Russia.
Arrested Kiev journalist Miroslava Berdnik. | Daily News

As Debt, Miroslava Berdnik grievously wronged by the current Ukrainian regime. She is the author of the book “Pawns in someone else’s game. Page to the history of Ukrainian nationalism” dedicated to you know who. Those who are in Ukraine today revered as heroes. In recent years the writer kept a blog in “Live journal”, which published many archival documents, revealing Bandera. She did not hide their critical attitude and their ideological heirs — neither at Maidan, nor now, when the followers of Bandera in Ukraine received all completeness of the power. In his online diary (И свет во тьме светит, и тьма не объяла его) every day she recorded the crimes of the Kiev regime. Knew it was dangerous, but continued to do what seen your civic duty.
Life of human rights activist Myroslava Berdnik, captured by the SBU, under threat | eDeskNews

And the ties to the Mob

How about the $35 million for Podesta? You suck at this Interweb debate thing.

Paulitician, you are so right. And just yesterday we have got another confirmation to your words:

On Tuesday in Kiev Security Service of Ukraine detained Miroslava Berdnik – a blogger and journalist who has radical pro-Russian views. The corresponding information was spread by separatists in social networks, reported LB.ua.
http://qha.com.ua/en/politics/sbu-detained-miroslava-berdnik/138163/

Berdnik known for his Pro-Russian views. In its publications it actively criticizes the Ukrainian national movement, the events on independence and the policy of the Ukrainian authorities.She is also in favor of granting the Russian language the state status of Crimea’s separation from Ukraine and accession of Ukraine to Russia.
Arrested Kiev journalist Miroslava Berdnik. | Daily News

As Debt, Miroslava Berdnik grievously wronged by the current Ukrainian regime. She is the author of the book “Pawns in someone else’s game. Page to the history of Ukrainian nationalism” dedicated to you know who. Those who are in Ukraine today revered as heroes. In recent years the writer kept a blog in “Live journal”, which published many archival documents, revealing Bandera. She did not hide their critical attitude and their ideological heirs — neither at Maidan, nor now, when the followers of Bandera in Ukraine received all completeness of the power. In his online diary (И свет во тьме светит, и тьма не объяла его) every day she recorded the crimes of the Kiev regime. Knew it was dangerous, but continued to do what seen your civic duty.
Life of human rights activist Myroslava Berdnik, captured by the SBU, under threat | eDeskNews

Thanks for the info. Those who carried out the illegal coup in Kiev, are awful people. They're corrupt criminal thugs. But it isn't surprising. The U.S. Government routinely supports very bad folks all around the world. It's about money & power.

Our Government will support anyone, just as long as there's some money & power in it. Look how quickly VP Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden got in there and started making that cash. Right after the coup, he was named the head of Ukraine's largest oil & gas company. The money's rolling in. It's all a bloody sham.

And the ties to the Mob

How about Crunchy Peanut butter? And other unrelated things

And the ties to the Mob

How about not being a blind douche bag and try considering reality. Clinton and her crime syndicate have made hundreds of millions off the Russians

And the ties to the Mob

How about not being a blind douche bag and try considering reality.

Consider reality? WTF does that mean? Ignore that you dont have an answer and changed the subject?

Forum List

Back