Trump's Transition approval at 48% (Obama's was 75%)

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
Gallup released a poll showing that 48% of Americans approve of Donald Trump's handling of his transition to power. In contrast, 75% approved of Obama's first transition and even the awful George W. Bush had a much higher approval than Trump (65%) prior to his inauguration.

At this pace, George W. Bush's record as most unpopular President ever seems to be in peril.
Trump's Transition Approval Lower Than Predecessors'

How many points of the poll were influenced by the negative MSM coverage of the appointees? As we learned from the election...polls are total bullshit.

Gallup released a poll showing that 48% of Americans approve of Donald Trump's handling of his transition to power. In contrast, 75% approved of Obama's first transition and even the awful George W. Bush had a much higher approval than Trump (65%) prior to his inauguration.

At this pace, George W. Bush's record as most unpopular President ever seems to be in peril.

These polls said that Hillary would win in a landslide and that the GOP would lose the Senate.

How many points of the poll were influenced by the negative MSM coverage of the appointees? As we learned from the election...polls are total bullshit.

The same MSM that covered the appointees of O'bama and Bush?

Oopsie --- apples to apples comparison. Guess where that leaves the Orange.

75% then only 2 years later in the first midterm voters obliterated the Democratic party and Obama that's how long his popularity lasted :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Fake news.

And then Obama became so popular Democrats lost the House, the Senate, the White House, 33 governorships, 69 of 99 state legislatures, 1,000 seats nationally, and 2 to 4 of the next SCOTUS nomination yeah that Obama he's the most popular ever :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bleat... bleat... bleat...

I can't stand Trump, didn't vote for him, but you know what? You sore loser mother fuckers are getting tiresome. He's going to be your president. Obama is gone, bush has been gone, it's time to suck it up and move on.

Considering that these approval polls are done by the same people who said that hiLIARy was going to win, excuse me for not giving a damn.

These polls said that Hillary would win in a landslide and that the GOP would lose the Senate.
Gallup did not say Hillary would win in a landslide. I want you to tell me right now which polls predicted a landslide victory by Hillary Clinton. give me the final poll of each pollster and let's see what happens.

And then Obama became so popular Democrats lost the House, the Senate, the White House, 33 governorships, 69 of 99 state legislatures, 1,000 seats nationally, and 2 to 4 of the next SCOTUS nomination yeah that Obama he's the most popular ever :laugh::laugh::laugh:
That's my point. The approval of all these presidents went down. This means that Trump's awful transition approval is probably going to go down too . Just imagine that tiny number.

Last edited:
A MUCH more meaningful poll ... one that isn't spun by partisan pollsters

heres-the-final-2016-electoral-college-map.jpg

Yeah just like Hillary had double digit lead in PA and MI.

Breaking News.......polls are biased and inaccurate

And the pretender accomplished what? Obama Care? Our insurance rates just went up 30+% and we are now faced with the task of finding new doctors. What he accomplished was to further destroy small business and self employed individuals.

So Trump isn't Obama....are you TRYING to make us feel good for voting for him? :D Good way to do it!

A MUCH more meaningful poll ... one that isn't spun by partisan pollsters

heres-the-final-2016-electoral-college-map.jpg

That's not a poll at all ---- that's math the states do to make themselves feel bigger.

Here's the actual poll. Without all the state-by-state details (they're in the link), wanna see what it says?

Clinton..........65,844,594 (48.2%)
Rump............62,979,616 (46.1%)

Now that's a poll with no margin for error at all because it's literally the voters' choice.

Many people, including many from the republican party are still in shock and don't know how to act with someone in power with a spine and a ball sack.

Oopsie --- apples to apples comparison. Guess where that leaves the Orange.
Ummm, pick me, pick me.....I'll take a guess: The "orange" is left as Commander In Chief and in total control of the house and senate. Did I win?

Forum List

Back