Trump's tweet about Mika

Every time he reaches a new low, he starts looking for a newer one.
CNN-RATINGS-01-800x416.jpg

Who the fuck are you?

Who's sock are you?

Why does Trump go after women? Rosie, Megyn, Mika, Arianna, etc.
Trump only has issues with women who insult him......go figure.

Women don't deserve the right to be assholes to people and not suffer any backlash from it just because they have a vagina.

The following picture shows Mika Brzezinski of the Morning Joe show on the day that President Donald Trump claimed to have seen her with a bloody face due to a facelift on Mara Mar-a-Lago.

Looks like "bloody face" is a new "Comey tapes". In other words, Trump made shit up once again.
One photo throws cold water on Trump's claim that Mika Brzezinski was 'bleeding' at Mar-a-Lago from a face-lift

If Trump said the earth was flat, his supporters would believe it. If Trump pooped on his supporters shoes, they'd find a way to justify it.
:cuckoo:

and if trump said the earth was round the liberals would call bullshit and demand an investigation.

Meh; the flyspecs are lapping it up. lol. I thought it was quite funny AND VERY ACCURATE, Those two...Mika and Joe, are pathetic and frankly disgusting. But hey; who cares. They only do it for the ratings. It's not as if they're anything other than Fakefukistanis!!

Greg

So Mr President....who won?

You instructed your staff to characterize yourself as a "fighter" who fights fire with fire

Rather than fight fire with fire and offer up petty insults, Scarborough and Brzezinski used your rant as more evidence that you are not fit to be President. Your mental state is being called into question Mr President.....and you are adding fuel to the fire

I see the Swamp being attacked.

I see the Lying Media being attacked.

I see the people of this country realizing that they have been lied to for too long. Quite frankly, Americans don't give a rip about them anymore. Americans like Trump because he simply doesn't care. Even when he gets outlandish some times......................We might go...............Damn Trump that was a dumb thing to say................like I did on this one..............but the focus is on the real battle going on............

A BATTLE AGAINST THE LIES.............and SELF SERVING POLITICIANS who no longer serve the public but themselves..........and this is battle that we are starting to Win.

It's just Trump being Trump. No need for bible thumping help, this kind of stuff is partly what won him the election. The people that voted for him for the most part don't give a shit about this. And those that hate Trump are going to hate him no matter what.

Plus all the previous cases of the vapors on the left has desensitized people who are either lukewarm on Trump, or even mildly unhappy with him. If the left hadn't been blasting him on a daily basis this story would have much longer legs. But it will get lost in the constant bashing that has been going on in earnest since the inauguration.

No....the media lies about what the standards are and constantly claim that this time sets a new low.

I think it's clear that the media loves defining the rules we must all abide to.....and constantly ignores their own rule-breaking. What they seem to have issues with Trump is that he doesn't play by their fake rules. Who gave them the right to decide how a president is supposed to act?

Obama was an unholy nightmare when the cameras are off. A rude despicable man. A man who enjoyed cussing people out and showing off his hardon on flights to female reporters knowing they couldn't get away. He was controled and packaged for public consumption. He rarely spoke without a teleprompter because his handlers didn't want the public to see what he was really like. Hillary was the same, a terrible woman.
Trump is a guy who surprises everyone who meets him because the MSM paints him as such an ogre. Trump is just a guy that doesn't mince words. If you act like an asshole he lets you know it.

No....the media lies about what the standards are and constantly claim that this time sets a new low.

I think it's clear that the media loves defining the rules we must all abide to.....and constantly ignores their own rule-breaking. What they seem to have issues with Trump is that he doesn't play by their fake rules. Who gave them the right to decide how a president is supposed to act?

Obama was an unholy nightmare when the cameras are off. A rude despicable man. A man who enjoyed cussing people out and showing off his hardon on flights to female reporters knowing they couldn't get away. He was controled and packaged for public consumption. He rarely spoke without a teleprompter because his handlers didn't want the public to see what he was really like. Hillary was the same, a terrible woman.
Trump is a guy who surprises everyone who meets him because the MSM paints him as such an ogre. Trump is just a guy that doesn't mince words. If you act like an asshole he lets you know it.
His tweets and the media are two entirely different things, by his own design.

He tweets to AVOID the media, and it works - it shows us what he really is, unfiltered.

His tweets and the media are two entirely different things, by his own design.

He tweets to AVOID the media, and it works - it shows us what he really is, unfiltered.
and i would rather know that than get a lie handed to me wrapped up by the media to be "presentable" but knowing i still can't trust them.

The coward President Donald Trump has humiliated America by viciously attacking a pair of TV talk show host with despicable and deplorable tweets totally unbecoming a President of the United States of America. Showing himself to be a small, immature, hateful, vengeful, less than a man human being, he has represented America in a shameful and humiliating manner.

This morning, the two talk show hosts confronted his abhorrent behavior on live National TV. They opened themselves up to questioning and interrogation and gave their sides of the story and exposed even more frightening behavior about the President.

President Donald Trump is a complete coward if he does not offer himself in a press conference and explain his actions to the American public, and indeed, the world.

President Donald Trump has humiliated America and degraded the Presidency. It is now his job to man up and show some courage, otherwise, he deserves to wear that coward brand forever.

What about his hair? You think he has great hair don't you?

Forum List

Back