Trump's tweet about Mika

The coward President Donald Trump has humiliated America by viciously attacking a pair of TV talk show host with despicable and deplorable tweets totally unbecoming a President of the United States of America. Showing himself to be a small, immature, hateful, vengeful, less than a man human being, he has represented America in a shameful and humiliating manner.

This morning, the two talk show hosts confronted his abhorrent behavior on live National TV. They opened themselves up to questioning and interrogation and gave their sides of the story and exposed even more frightening behavior about the President.

President Donald Trump is a complete coward if he does not offer himself in a press conference and explain his actions to the American public, and indeed, the world.

President Donald Trump has humiliated America and degraded the Presidency. It is now his job to man up and show some courage, otherwise, he deserves to wear that coward brand forever.

Welcome to the new paradigm, non-civil discourse, brought to you by the left.

For 2 decades now most of the Right has played the civil game against rising incivility on the left.

I guess that's over at certain levels.

When you keep yammering on about how legislation will kill people, how the president is illegitimate, how he is unstable, and all the rest, do you really expect a guy like Trump to take it sitting down?

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

Every time he reaches a new low, he starts looking for a newer one.
No....the media lies about what the standards are and constantly claim that this time sets a new low.

I think it's clear that the media loves defining the rules we must all abide to.....and constantly ignores their own rule-breaking. What they seem to have issues with Trump is that he doesn't play by their fake rules. Who gave them the right to decide how a president is supposed to act?

Obama was an unholy nightmare when the cameras are off. A rude despicable man. A man who enjoyed cussing people out and showing off his hardon on flights to female reporters knowing they couldn't get away. He was controled and packaged for public consumption. He rarely spoke without a teleprompter because his handlers didn't want the public to see what he was really like. Hillary was the same, a terrible woman.
Trump is a guy who surprises everyone who meets him because the MSM paints him as such an ogre. Trump is just a guy that doesn't mince words. If you act like an asshole he lets you know it.
His tweets and the media are two entirely different things, by his own design.

He tweets to AVOID the media, and it works - it shows us what he really is, unfiltered.
and i would rather know that than get a lie handed to me wrapped up by the media to be "presentable" but knowing i still can't trust them.
I would rather not be humiliated and embarrassed about my President, concerned that his complete lack of respect for his office and his complete lack of impulse control present a clear and present danger to my country.

The media is a different story altogether, and has absolutely nothing to do with my concerns.

No....the media lies about what the standards are and constantly claim that this time sets a new low.

I think it's clear that the media loves defining the rules we must all abide to.....and constantly ignores their own rule-breaking. What they seem to have issues with Trump is that he doesn't play by their fake rules. Who gave them the right to decide how a president is supposed to act?

Obama was an unholy nightmare when the cameras are off. A rude despicable man. A man who enjoyed cussing people out and showing off his hardon on flights to female reporters knowing they couldn't get away. He was controled and packaged for public consumption. He rarely spoke without a teleprompter because his handlers didn't want the public to see what he was really like. Hillary was the same, a terrible woman.
Trump is a guy who surprises everyone who meets him because the MSM paints him as such an ogre. Trump is just a guy that doesn't mince words. If you act like an asshole he lets you know it.

He tweets to AVOID the media, and it works - it shows us what he really is, unfiltered.
and i would rather know that than get a lie handed to me wrapped up by the media to be "presentable" but knowing i still can't trust them.
I would rather not be humiliated and embarrassed about my President, concerned that his complete lack of respect for his office and his complete lack of impulse control present a clear and present danger to my country.

The media is a different story altogether, and has absolutely nothing to do with my concerns.
no argument there but to a large % of our population this time around was going to be just that. embarrassed by hillary or trump. for those that cry foul at the comparison well, they tend to be the problem. can see the worst in others but not in who they support.

if i had my choice neither would have ran and we could buy an island somewhere to ship them too and they could spend the rest of their time on this earth together, on an island, away from us. but that wasn't on the ballot.

the "deplorables" had enough. had enough shoving a liberal agenda down their throats, lied to by the media over and over and over again, and tired of being ignored and made the bad guy for no other reason than...well they're white mostly. older white males somehow became the debil under obama.

i know i've had more than enough of that.

perhaps the media *should* be part of your concern. if they were not dogging him 24x7 would be he on twitter fighting back? if he quit doing his tweets, would the media stop dogging him?

so the tweets have zero to do with the media dogging him, they're just another bullet in their own arsenal.

now this shit about bleeding faces and so forth yea - unneeded and uncool drama. but to stop the lies and push from the media telling us how to think it was not going to be pretty and likely takes someone like trump.

he's going to change things to be sure. good or bad is all preference.

His actions are unPresidential, distracting to his agenda and disapproved by a majority of Americans:

Fox News Poll: Voters say Trump's tweets hurting agenda
1498761029023.jpg

1498761057806.jpg

1498761073597.jpg

That is great but he seem not to get the clue his tweets are just distracting and childish.
Ya think? LOL

Personally, I think he's bored being President; too much work doncha' know, and would rather just go back to golfing and Tweeting for the rest of his life.

Here is the thing I would rather suffer four years of his tweets than one day of Pence being President!

So let get him a intern in a blue dress to distract him from tweeting!
Buckle up, buckaroos, because I think Trump will be tweeting for years but President Pence will be sworn in before 2019.

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-2.jpg

I would rather have Rosie O'DONNELL sit on my face and make me guess her weight before accepting Pence as President!
His actions are unPresidential, distracting to his agenda and disapproved by a majority of Americans:

1498761029023.jpg

1498761057806.jpg

1498761073597.jpg

That is great but he seem not to get the clue his tweets are just distracting and childish.
Ya think? LOL

Personally, I think he's bored being President; too much work doncha' know, and would rather just go back to golfing and Tweeting for the rest of his life.

Here is the thing I would rather suffer four years of his tweets than one day of Pence being President!

Buckle up, buckaroos, because I think Trump will be tweeting for years but President Pence will be sworn in before 2019.

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-2.jpg

I would rather have Rosie O'DONNELL sit on my face and make me guess her weight before accepting Pence as President!
The LIBs better hope that Trump stays put. Imagine who Pence would put on the SC if he had a chance.
Hint: First name: Ted.
'Ted' would sit on the SC for DECADES!!!!!!!!!

Meh; the flyspecs are lapping it up. lol. I thought it was quite funny AND VERY ACCURATE, Those two...Mika and Joe, are pathetic and frankly disgusting. But hey; who cares. They only do it for the ratings. It's not as if they're anything other than Fakefukistanis!!

Greg
What ratings??

President Donald Trump has humiliated America and degraded the Presidency. It is now his job to man up and show some courage, otherwise, he deserves to wear that coward brand forever.
The Dims were all set to install a crook into the White House so America has been saved the worse humiliation imaginable. Lib butthurt is how I measure success.

1498761029023.jpg

1498761057806.jpg

1498761073597.jpg

Ya think? LOL

Ivanka-Trump-Hot-2.jpg
While I enjoy the hot pic of Ivanka, what's your point.
Next President: Madame Ivanka Trump.

Yes...the hypocrisy of the left is enormous.

Clinton's behavior was far worse by any reasonable analysis, but the Left did all it could to protect him. Had Monica not kept the blue dress, millions of Americans TODAY would call her a lying bitch.
We impeached Clinton.
What's that got to do with holding our PRESENT President accountable for his actions?

the progressive liberals are the ones for the most part normalizing violence. speak out against that also or you're just being hypocritical.

no argument there but to a large % of our population this time around was going to be just that. embarrassed by hillary or trump. for those that cry foul at the comparison well, they tend to be the problem. can see the worst in others but not in who they support.

if i had my choice neither would have ran and we could buy an island somewhere to ship them too and they could spend the rest of their time on this earth together, on an island, away from us. but that wasn't on the ballot.

the "deplorables" had enough. had enough shoving a liberal agenda down their throats, lied to by the media over and over and over again, and tired of being ignored and made the bad guy for no other reason than...well they're white mostly. older white males somehow became the debil under obama.

perhaps the media *should* be part of your concern. if they were not dogging him 24x7 would be he on twitter fighting back? if he quit doing his tweets, would the media stop dogging him?

so the tweets have zero to do with the media dogging him, they're just another bullet in their own arsenal.

now this shit about bleeding faces and so forth yea - unneeded and uncool drama. but to stop the lies and push from the media telling us how to think it was not going to be pretty and likely takes someone like trump.

I can only hope you're right. The bull in the china shop can cause great damage, and who knows, maybe some good can come from it.

But some of these behaviors are simply inexcusable. And the temperament behind such behaviors should concern all of us.

This tweet from The Donald offended Democrats and their media mouthpieces so deeply they want him impeached or his resignation:

I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!​

Democrats took moral indignation to a new low even for them. On top of the usual feminazi horseshit, Democrats added the most absurd element of all: The offending tweet is beneath the dignity of the office. Conservatives are even repeating that nonsense. In short: There has been no dignity in the office since President Clinton shoved a cigar up an intern’s rear end in the Oval Office.

NOTE: When President’s Clinton’s questionable behavior was news Democrats pooh-poohed it away by claiming his personal life was nobody’s business except his own —— and of course Hillary’s business who called Bubba’s prurient tastes a vast Right-wing conspiracy. Many of those same Democrats who took part in trivializing shameful conduct are still in office along with many of our so-called journalists.

Incidentally, whitewashing the Blue Dress Scandal included Bible-thumper Jesse Jackson who was called in to counsel the degenerate. I always wondered who did the counseling since da reverend had a few problems of his own:

Had Affair as He Counseled Clinton​

Jesse Jackson Admits Affair, Illegitimate Child
By ABC News
Jan. 18

Jesse Jackson Admits Affair, Illegitimate Child

I suggest President Trump tweet asking for help from a friendly Bible-thumper. It worked for Clinton.

what i love about trump tweets

--LOL

The coward President Donald Trump has humiliated America by viciously attacking a pair of TV talk show host with despicable and deplorable tweets totally unbecoming a President of the United States of America. Showing himself to be a small, immature, hateful, vengeful, less than a man human being, he has represented America in a shameful and humiliating manner.

This morning, the two talk show hosts confronted his abhorrent behavior on live National TV. They opened themselves up to questioning and interrogation and gave their sides of the story and exposed even more frightening behavior about the President.

President Donald Trump is a complete coward if he does not offer himself in a press conference and explain his actions to the American public, and indeed, the world.

For 2 decades now most of the Right has played the civil game against rising incivility on the left.

When you keep yammering on about how legislation will kill people, how the president is illegitimate, how he is unstable, and all the rest, do you really expect a guy like Trump to take it sitting down?

I expect him to have some dignity, to treat the Presidency with dignity, not to humiliate America and show even a small degree of courage instead of cowardice. I expect him to treat the country first and his childish ego last. There is no reason or excuse for him to not be willing to stand in front of a press conference and answer questions about his erratic behavior.

I expect him to have some dignity, to treat the Presidency with dignity, not to humiliate America and show even a small degree of courage instead of cowardice. I expect him to treat the country first and his childish ego last. There is no reason or excuse for him to not be willing to stand in front of a press conference and answer questions about his erratic behavior.

I expect the media to be a check on the government regardless of which party is in office. i expect the media to respect the office even if they don't respect the man.

The media has taken the gloves off, and they should have realized Trump will match them blow for blow.

And his only reason to not do a press conference is as follows: Just to piss assholes like you off.

I can only hope you're right. The bull in the china shop can cause great damage, and who knows, maybe some good can come from it.

But some of these behaviors are simply inexcusable. And the temperament behind such behaviors should concern all of us.
it's not that i disagree but it's a war with the media who is obviously attacking his every move. i do not deny he brought it upon himself but even if trump shut up, ignored the media, played the game, and never touched his twitter account again, would they stop?

if you think yes - i would disagree. if no is our mutual answer, then how come the media is getting a pass in driving people to "strange" behavior by their incessant dogging on people?

Trump is the greatest thing that's ever happened to the Left.

The Left: You're a mean poopyhead and need to apologize.

Trump: If you don't like me, blow me!

The Dims were all set to install a crook into the White House so America has been saved the worse humiliation imaginable. Lib butthurt is how I measure success.
Deflection with no defense of the quoted OP comment. Trump is a coward until he goes before the public to answer questions about his erratic behavior.

Trump is acting worse than my car mechanic. What is wrong with that? He's not an "average guy" anymore. He's the President of the United States. Putting him on level with the President of the Phillipines is a more apt comparison than to Bill Clinton.

yep. the media was going to push the boundaries and you see that daily in their dogging on trump.

eats fried chicken?
2 scoops of ice cream?

then when called on it they run like children blaming anyone but themselves while all the time screaming accountability.

strange times we live in but to blame trump alone and not the media is agenda driven to me.

I expect him to coldcock his enemies, who are also ours.

Forum List

Back