Trump's tweet about Mika

I expect a certain level of behavior from anyone serving as the President of the United States.

Mika is a nobody, a member of the fake news army, someone who does not deserve acknowledgement from the President. That's why he has his aides and staff. Let them engage in that petty crap. I expect my President to be above actions THAT low.
I expect that MSM gives the President of the US respect. that ain't happening. therefore, I'm good with fking anything that he texts. And I have a flying fickle finger for them

Will Republicans ever again elect an adult? Bush Jr was at least a near adult. He let the smart people around him do most of the work. Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, and the never ending list of utter morons the Republicans champion, and now the dumbest moron one could conceive of in Trump.

The Republicans live in a crawl space below the sewer now. So who would be their next mental patient to garner their support? When you've finally elected Jabba The Hut, who is lower on the list?

America's childlike immature whining President has taken himself into a new low and disgusting place of prominence with the implementation of a tweet battle with a female journalist. This time, he exhibits his profound mental illness along with his basic low-life repugnant creature from under the rock personality.

Not to worry, the cult will come to his defense and explain why it is OK to have this kind of degenerate scum bag for a President.
Already a thread on this snowflake. Was started 45 minutes ago bu another whiner.

I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don’t watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year’s Eve, and insisted on joining me,” Trump wrote. “She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!”

Our President obviously has issues dealing with criticism from a female

I am totally fine with anything Trump wants to say about leftards....fuck 'em...their feelings mean absolutely nothing to me. I wouldn't piss on a leftard if they were on fire and I had a full bladder. I would walk hundred feet away so that not even the mist of my piss would dampen the flames.

America's childlike immature whining President has taken himself into a new low and disgusting place of prominence with the implementation of a tweet battle with a female journalist. This time, he exhibits his profound mental illness along with his basic low-life repugnant creature from under the rock personality.

Not to worry, the cult will come to his defense and explain why it is OK to have this kind of degenerate scum bag for a President.

I think most presidents are scumbags. They answer to a higher power - money. Demorats are no better than repugs. We need to get money out of politics, not sure that will ever happen.
This has nothing to do with money or how Presidents of the past have behaved. This is about having a current President whose ego, immaturity, rudeness, and mental illness disqualifies him as a President of a human being deserving of respect.

We have reached a low point in the history of the Presidency

Does he have any perception of the honor of his office and how poorly this behavior reflects on him?

Will Republicans ever again elect an adult? Bush Jr was at least a near adult. He let the smart people around him do most of the work. Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, and the never ending list of utter morons the Republicans champion, and now the dumbest moron one could conceive of in Trump.

The Republicans live in a crawl space below the sewer now. So who would be their next mental patient to garner their support? When you've finally elected Jabba The Hut, who is lower on the list?

lol......s0n......you might as well be sitting naked on a bar stool in the middle of Siberia screaming "FIRE!". Nobody cares.......people are going about their daily business and don't give a rats ass about the tweets. Only the hyper-partisan k00ks care........a very small fringe segment of the population.

Who's not winning?:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::bye1:

I expect a certain level of behavior from anyone serving as the President of the United States.

Mika is a nobody, a member of the fake news army, someone who does not deserve acknowledgement from the President. That's why he has his aides and staff. Let them engage in that petty crap. I expect my President to be above actions THAT low.
You totally discredit yourself when you use the term " fake news." Anything you gained for once being honest in your OP was quickly lost.

And the question someone else asked I'll also ask. Why now..., and not the dozens and dozens of other despicable, childish, unpresidential things this disgrace of a president has done? ( and in the campaign)

Already a thread on this snowflake. Was started 45 minutes ago bu another whiner.
So, you are here whining because there is another thread on this topic. The snowflake is you crybaby. Besides, this thread is different with a unique interpretation of the issue.

"Bleeding badly from a facelift?" Easy is right, there's no excuse for that kind of crap, it is way below the dignity of the office. Trump owes Mika an apology IMHO.

I am totally fine with anything Trump wants to say about leftards....fuck 'em...their feelings mean absolutely nothing to me. I wouldn't piss on a leftard if they were on fire and I had a full bladder. I would walk hundred feet away so that not even the mist of my piss would dampen the flames.
A president is supposed to be above the behavior you just demonstrated.
Obama always carried himself with dignity and grace and you still treated him like shit.
This disgrace of a president acts like a 11 year old spoiled brat and you thinks that A OK.
You have some fucked up standards.

Trump has always been this way. I'm not sure why anybody is surprised

Right or wrong, this kind of things is what made people be able to identify with him - rather than the untouchable, lofty elitist we usually get to pick from.
Truth is, by in large the vast majority of Americans are not outraged by stuff like this. It is things we say ourselves all the time.
It isn't Presidential, it is not polished and it is certainly not business as usual....but that is what got him there in the first place.

I didn't start with lofty expectations of Trump. I didn't even believe he wanted to win the election up until a week or so prior. I was and remain delighted that hitlery is not in the WH.

All Trump has to do is keep irritating bed wetters. I don't care if nothing else is accomplished. As long as moonbats are miserable, things are going well.

A revealing set of values for one's country right there.

Obviously Rump is a fucking child. Many of us have been crowing that fact from the rooftops for TWO YEARS.

A president is supposed to be above the behavior you just demonstrated.
Obama always carried himself with dignity and grace and you still treated him like shit.
This disgrace of a president acts like a 11 year old spoiled brat and you thinks that A OK.
You have some fucked up standards.
then why don't you fking respect him? Oh wait, he's the pussy grabber cause NBC said so. toooooo funny.

Forum List

Back