Trump's tweet about Mika

Trump is unfit to be POTUS.

You're from California.............nobody cares what they think. In the electoral process, their input is irrelevant.:deal::boobies::boobies:

Well, you speak for the no-bodies! Most people care what I think, given the large number of alerts which comment on my posts - both positively and negatively.

The no-bodies, like you, usually rely on little cartoon symbols, being that they lack the right stuff to offer rebuttals or have anything of substance to offer.

He should double the amount of his tweets, because it makes CNN, and Stalin's Sock Puppets (Liberals) and Jihadists, very, very Angry.

I flushed out at least two Ivans posting here in my Trump sends Putin a message OP...it never gets old.
lol.gif
Nothing is better for a Liberal than to wake up in the morning, crack open a bottle of Colt 45 or their favorite bottle of Vodka, check their EBT balance, log on the INTERNET and TROLL ALL DAY.

Drunk by 5 PM, to bed by 7 PM and then up again tomorrow to do it all over again.

They are just mad because Trump grabbed their pussy and didn't come back for seconds.

put-in-panties-putin.jpg

You totally discredit yourself when you use the term " fake news." Anything you gained for once being honest in your OP was quickly lost.
I apologize for offending you by pointing out that MSNBC is just another leftist propaganda-pushing arm of the DNC, in it for the ratings and to bring Trump down. Feel free to run to your safe space, snowflake

Trump is unfit to be POTUS.

You're from California.............nobody cares what they think. In the electoral process, their input is irrelevant.:deal::boobies::boobies:

Well, you speak for the no-bodies! Most people care what I think, given the large number of alerts which comment on my posts - both positively and negatively.

The no-bodies, like you, usually rely on little cartoon symbols, being that they lack the right stuff to offer rebuttals or anything of substance to offer.

Nope s0n........I happen to live in the same kinda state that you do..........one that doesn't matter next election.:deal:. Your vote next general is going to be as impactful as a guy voting on an internet site in Mongolia!!

He's acting just like he always did as a candidate i.e. Alicia Machado, Gold Star Parents, debates with Hillary, mocking the handicapped etc. too many to mention.

Last edited:
We have reached a low point in the history of the Presidency

Does he have any perception of the honor of his office and how poorly this behavior reflects on him?

Nah the presidential low-point was Slick Willy selling the Chi-coms our missile telemetry secrets for campaign money. One day I'd like to see him hanged on the South Lawn for that.

His antics, interesting to say the least. He always seems to be a few steps ahead of everyone. He & the left may destroy the Democrats and liberals.

"Undignified" ???

Nothing compared to a president hawking insurance from the White House like a door to door salesman...

America's childlike immature whining President has taken himself into a new low and disgusting place of prominence with the implementation of a tweet battle with a female journalist. This time, he exhibits his profound mental illness along with his basic low-life repugnant creature from under the rock personality.

Not to worry, the cult will come to his defense and explain why it is OK to have this kind of degenerate scum bag for a President.

I just don't get it

Does our President think he "wins" when he drags his office down into the mud?

You totally discredit yourself when you use the term " fake news."

A term you folks on the left coined and are now in a tizzy when you hear it because it's being used against your "news" outlets more legitimately.

Thats hilarious. Guess there is no requirement for objectivity to be a mod on this site.

So you deny that the political left started the fake news hysteria?

Not at all. I deny that it's now being used against left wing news sources "more legitimately". That's laughable at best.

Forum List

Back