Trump's tweet about Mika

This is humiliating the nation? But the wacko behavior that's been going on by the left since the election isn't? The media partisan bs isn't?

This is mild to what it could be.

While on the subject is humiliating the nation a bad thing? We are an extremely proud nation. If we are to be great again it wont be until we stop our pride and become humble ones again. Humiliation is the process of becoming humble.

You can choose to be humble or be humiliated. Choosing is always better. Either way the proud will be destroyed
Trump humble ?? And trump is so proud he can't apologize when wrong? Hopefully the destruction comes sooner rather than later before he hurts Americas image any more

Seriously do you guys bother reading to what you respond? You're the second one who claimed I said trump was humble and I said nothing of the sort

If you believe that Trump's tweets have any influence, either good or bad, on the conservative cause, you are seriously mistaken and deluded.

Considering the amazing accomplishments of the first 150 days, I would suggest that whatever Trump is doing is highly effective. The fact that he keeps you distracted with 140 characters of nonsense a day speaks volumes to the depth of the liberal knowledge of issues. While you watch the shiny bauble, the real work is getting done.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain ....

First, let me say I'm a Trump supporter.

Let me ask though in regards to this latest controversy with the Mika tweet, as well as other tweets.

How does this help Trump ? How does it help the conservative cause?

There's no question, that it doesn't seem to hurt him with his core supporters, but how does this help him and his agenda overall? How does this help grow his support, and how does this help him move forward and accomplish the things we want him to?

1. He is NOT a conservative.

2. He likes controversy, and why not, he is winning.

3. I didn't appreciate his tweet, but I thought it was more classy than what Joe Blow, and Mrs Blow were saying about him.

4. Trump has virtually brought down CNN. Why not shoot for MSLSD too!

5. His methods leave something to be desired, I agree; but the left is collapsing before our very eyes........even though they won't admit it. Stay with what works?

6. I know he is the President, but how many lies would you put up with before you lashed out? Have you actually viewed what they said about him?

7. No Republican in my lifetime, has EVER fought back against the lefts nonsense. The left has NEVER had the media so blatantly on their side; not even trying to hide it. And understand, the people/person he was referring to, actually showed up and asked to sit at his table, then proceeded to stick a knife in his back. I may not like the tweet much, but I do support the retaliation.

8. ANY WOMAN, or any MAN, who says in the media what she said, DESERVES to be outed. They want equal rights, (which I agree with) then accept the equal pain, and quit trying to hide behind your v-jay-jay!

Welcome to the new paradigm, non-civil discourse, brought to you by the left.

For 2 decades now most of the Right has played the civil game against rising incivility on the left.

I guess that's over at certain levels.

When you keep yammering on about how legislation will kill people, how the president is illegitimate, how he is unstable, and all the rest, do you really expect a guy like Trump to take it sitting down?

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.
I expect him to have some dignity, to treat the Presidency with dignity, not to humiliate America and show even a small degree of courage instead of cowardice. I expect him to treat the country first and his childish ego last. There is no reason or excuse for him to not be willing to stand in front of a press conference and answer questions about his erratic behavior.
Responding to PsychoJoe and WhinnyMika is humiliating America?
The way he did it, yes.
This is one the Donald can't lose. He can't seem to lose anything in fact. Humiliating the media works very, very well.
You don't think Trump lost with this?
He has dishonored the office of the president and he's been strongly justifiably criticized from all sides.
Just how badly does he have to act before you have some guts and call him out on it?
How much self-righteous moralizing do you think you can use to achieve your end?
Stop trying to be cavalier while mounted on a dead donkey at least.

I don't doubt nuance is lost you though.

For 2 decades now most of the Right has played the civil game against rising incivility on the left.

When you keep yammering on about how legislation will kill people, how the president is illegitimate, how he is unstable, and all the rest, do you really expect a guy like Trump to take it sitting down?

The original attempt to delegitimize the President was Trump's birtherism campaign. For the past 30 years right wing radio has called Democrats "commies", Femi-nazis, and those who have abortions "murderers". The poor have been demonized, as have non-whites and immigrants.

You're correct. The right has sown this wind for 30 years, and you're reaping the whirlwind. The left is finally pushing back against the lies, the racism and the misogyny you've down all these years.
There would be no trump if there was no Obama… Karma is a fucking bitch
oh please stop using that lame excuse Trump is an embarrassment a disaster Obama a gentleman Made errors? Sure all presidents do but his bottom line was far better than gwb's or this nitwit you repubs gave us
Obama is a shit stain, this is what happens when you elect a shit stain Like Obama.
The shitstain took a crumbling country and economy left to him by asswipe republicans and brought it out of your cesspool And the real pos is what you AH's gave America He's in the WH now,,,hopefully for not too much longer

Which is why the economy hasn't exploded until he was packing his bags to leave office

As I understand it, we're not supposed to criticize this "tweet" about Mika, or the rest of his silly tweets, or is non-stop personal insults and name-calling since the day he entered the race, or his constant, cartoonish, absurd hyperbole or his long string of embarrassing quotes because the media.

And Hillary.

And Obama.

And the media.
. Why not criticize his policies ??? Wouldn't that make the libs the better for it ?? Ohh that's right, his policy making is in line with the majority of Americans, so it's just keep on throwing crap by the left, just hoping something will stick ?? Good luck with that... Ohhh, and uh it isn't working.
His issues and his behaviors are two different things. I can understand the deflection away from his behaviors, he's a daily embarrassment.

Wrong. Nothing scares us more than his current term. The president of the US has always been the most powerful man in the world. Not so any more. Now he is ridiculed by world leaders.
Cons can't defend Trump so they drag up a Red Herring from 20 years in the past to try to deflect from Trump's illness. Won't work derps, you own Trump and his clinical psychosis. He is you and you are him. He has the mentallity of an 8 year old and the intelligence of a log. He's the perfect conservative candidate. Arrogant abject stupidity and the behavior of the town drunk.
To BULLDOG & IsaacNewton: The video should brighten up your day.

As far as I know, The Great One is the only public voice who dared to bring up Bill Clinton in relation to The Donald’s tweet:

VIDEO ▼

Mark Levin: Good to know where liberals finally draw a line

Levin also reminded us of JFK another Democrat president. JFK’s womanizing did not come out until years after he was assassinated.

And of let us not forget the late, unmourned, cowardly Lion of the Senate:

Ted Kennedy Car Accident in Chappaquiddick
By Newsweek Staff On 8/3/69 at 8:00 PM

Ted Kennedy Car Accident in Chappaquiddick

Levin is an idiot.

Even Republicans are calling trump's tweet comments inappropriate and calling for him to apologize. Trump is a confirmed misogynist. What he is not is a dignified President. He does not have the guts or balls to apologize. He is less than a real man. No courage or bravery. Not a drop.

Yep, Trump's so undignified he'll probably be getting blow jobs from interns pretty soon, and then will lie about it to the American people - "I did not have sex with that woman" or some such statement.
Better he gets blowjobs than shatting on America It's bipartisanship now ,,,Folks on both sides dispise your vile pos Bill knew how to talk to people He was cool under fire Are repubs going to make blowjobs illegal??

If cool under fire means lied through his teeth then yes he was.

whatever it takes to get your through you day .. if licking Trumps ass helps you sleep at night then lick away.

More trolling.
pointing to a troll comment makes you a troll Dope.

nonetheless, Republicans better assign Trump a handler to take over his twitter acct, or that stupid bastard will never stfu

Trump is a master of his craft.

He tweeted the nonsense word "covfefe", and the liberal loon media forgot about Putin / Russia and Impeachment.

And spent thousands of hours of air time for several days discussing and analyzing what Trump meant by that word. .... :cuckoo: ... :lol:

First, let me say I'm a Trump supporter.

Let me ask though in regards to this latest controversy with the Mika tweet, as well as other tweets.

How does this help Trump ? How does it help the conservative cause?

There's no question, that it doesn't seem to hurt him with his core supporters, but how does this help him and his agenda overall? How does this help grow his support, and how does this help him move forward and accomplish the things we want him to?
I too am a supporter of Trump even I am French, I never liked Obama as if he always hid something and it from the beginning.
Trump tells what he thinks and fucks others what they can think of him eventually.
Especially the media that they have done him much wrong during his presidential campaign and still today, he do not like superficial people and I think that is why he responds frankly and beep to his women journalists Who circle it ( talk against him ) all the time.
He is like that, but he is not hypocritical like Obama.
Here a lot of French people do not want immigrants but do not say it out loud but think it anyway, they do not want to have worries and be prosecuted for racism.
Trump sometimes says aloud what everyone thinks in a low voice?

Donald-_Ivanka-creepy-sex-parrots.jpg

daddy loves his little girl...........
. Trump was probably thinking, "I wish you would wear more appropriate traditional clothing, but I know your mom was a model, and you want to be one also in style there of"... Who is Trump to figure on stopping her dreams of following in her mom's footsteps one day as far as just wearing great styles and looking great ??? Ever tried dressing your kids over before they go out the door ???? Good luck with that one. Trump did run the Mrs. America pagent right ?? This is a photo isn't it ?? Maybe that's her way of dressing in which she thinks nothing is wrong with it ?? Why are you attempting to apply your thoughts to Trump's motives or thoughts, and this when you have no idea what the man is thinking or what his motives would have been ?? So many mind readers today, and yet so many times people are just plain wrong.

Last edited:
Tweeting is a sleight of hand trick Trump is using to misdirect the lefty liberals.

He has them losing focus and going into a rabid frenzy over some silly tweet.

While at the same time, he is slowly and methodically working on the Trump agenda he promised the voters. .... :thup:
I've been saying the same thing for months, plus (and I'll say it again), the left still hasn't figured it out. The left is acting just like my cat and crashing into a wall time after time chasing the red dot. It's hilarious.

Don Cheeto just can't STFU and grow up ..

President Donald Trump continued his feud with two MSNBC hosts on Friday, alleging one of them asked him to intervene to stop a story in the National Enquirer tabloid.

The latest skirmish began Thursday when Trump said the hosts, Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough, tried to join him at Mar-a-Lago last winter while Brzezinski “was bleeding badly from a face-lift.”

His attack sparked outrage among Republican lawmakers who said he was behaving beneath the dignity of his office and distracting from their legislative agenda, including repealing Obamacare and cutting taxes. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is trying to negotiate a compromise on his health bill by the end of the week as Republicans seek to fulfill a major campaign promise.

Trump Takes MSNBC Feud Into Second Day With Tabloid Charge

he HAS to be MENTAL CASE ... NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.
Yawn. GOP lawmakers were against Trump before he won. How son we forget and how much Trump has won. and everyone else has lost.

I think Trump is a lowlife scumbag who is damaging the GOP brand and taking the attention away from the Repub agenda, and yes, I voted for him. Much as I disliked him then, I disliked Hillary even more both for politics and her character. Haven't changed my mind either, IMHO we'd be in the midst of another recession if Hillary was in the Oval Office.

In other words, same old, same old.

I expect him to have some dignity, to treat the Presidency with dignity, not to humiliate America and show even a small degree of courage instead of cowardice. I expect him to treat the country first and his childish ego last. There is no reason or excuse for him to not be willing to stand in front of a press conference and answer questions about his erratic behavior.
Responding to PsychoJoe and WhinnyMika is humiliating America?
The way he did it, yes.
This is one the Donald can't lose. He can't seem to lose anything in fact. Humiliating the media works very, very well.
You don't think Trump lost with this?
He has dishonored the office of the president and he's been strongly justifiably criticized from all sides.
Just how badly does he have to act before you have some guts and call him out on it?
Self-righteous moralizing aside, Trump has lost nothing!

Butt-hurt snowflakes can do nothing about that, except whine of course.

Even Republicans are calling trump's tweet comments inappropriate and calling for him to apologize. Trump is a confirmed misogynist. What he is not is a dignified President. He does not have the guts or balls to apologize. He is less than a real man. No courage or bravery. Not a drop.

Yep, Trump's so undignified he'll probably be getting blow jobs from interns pretty soon, and then will lie about it to the American people - "I did not have sex with that woman" or some such statement.
Better he gets blowjobs than shatting on America It's bipartisanship now ,,,Folks on both sides dispise your vile pos Bill knew how to talk to people He was cool under fire Are repubs going to make blowjobs illegal??

If cool under fire means lied through his teeth then yes he was.
I'd lie too if ah's wanted me to admit cheating on my wife before the world And what was wrong with a BJ You must be a republican

Forum List

Back