Trump's Vegas Rant

every day for 3 weeks the leader of the party of personal responsibility stood in front of a court house and bitched about how cold it was.

he even made his red tie psychophants bitch about the temperature for him.

did it occur to the fprmer leader of the free world to wear a sweater?

every day for 3 weeks the leader of the party of personal responsibility stood in front of a court house and bitched about how cold it was.

he even made his red tie psychophants bitch about the temperature for him.

did it occur to the fprmer leader of the free world to wear a sweater?

Sure thing, Skippy.

:laughing0301:

Way to go screeching off topic, like leftists do when they don't have a relevant response.

More insight into the workings of Trumps brain and what he is concerned about.
Also how he is completely clueless when it comes to science

If the boat is sinking, water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking, do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted?" Trump said. "Or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?"

Trump described how he posed a question which "nobody's ever asked" before about whether it would be better to be electrocuted on a boat or eaten by a shark in the ocean.

"I say, what would happen if the boat sank from its weight, and you're in the boat, and you have this tremendously powerful battery, and the battery is now underwater. And there's a shark that's approximately 10 yards over there," Trump said.

"By the way, lot of shark attacks lately, I watched some guys justifying it today. 'Well, they weren't really that angry. They bit off the young lady's leg because of the fact that they were, they were not hungry, but they misunderstood who she was," Trump added. "He said 'there's no problem with sharks, they just didn't really understand a young woman's swimming. She really got decimated and other people too, a lot of shark attacks."

Returning back to his original point, Trump continues: "So I said, there's a shark 10 yards away from the boat, do I get electrocuted? If the boat is sinking, water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking, do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted? Or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?

"Because I will tell you he didn't know the answer. He said, 'you know, nobody's ever asked me that question.' I said I think it's a good question. I think there's a lot of electric current coming to that water. But you know what I'd do? If there was a shark or you get electrocuted, I'll take electrocution every single time. I'm not getting near the shark."

More insight into the workings of Trumps brain and what he is concerned about.
Also how he is completely clueless when it comes to science

If the boat is sinking, water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking, do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted?" Trump said. "Or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?"

Trump just got out of the belly of whale (courtroom) now he, just like Jonah, is busy doing the work of God.

Last edited:
These are the deep questions I ponder as well.

Trump just has an active mind and imagination. It isn't a bad thing necessarily, it allows the brain to remain malleable as we age.

I asked the question on here "how many humans would it take to survive a silverback gorilla attack" and some thought it was a violent, unnecessary question. Hey, it's just a question of curiousity as I am amazed at nature.

Well, there was the part where he said, "I don't care about you, I just want your vote!" when his cultists were keeling over in the 110 degree heat.
That should kill his candidacy. I can understand the heat-stroked people that were there not getting it, but anyone that saw it on TV and still votes for him is insane!

#RE-ELECT46

That should kill his candidacy. I can understand the heat-stroked people that were there not getting it, but anyone that saw it on TV and still votes for him is insane!

#RE-ELECT46
There has never been an American candidate as bulletproof as the Teflon Don. He was right about the Fifth Avenue Rule, give him that.

This kind of adoration for this person, of all people. Incredible. But it's real.

This only proves Trump is a joke to all of us who have always regarded Trump as a joke. It is no more incoherent than all the other things his supporters have already heard and accepted. We should not be surprised when they act no differently this time. The mystery is that the other duopoly candidate has pretty much the same thing going for him.

There has never been an American candidate as bulletproof as the Teflon Don. He was right about the Fifth Avenue Rule, give him that.

This kind of adoration for this person, of all people. Incredible. But it's real.
Reagan was and remains right up there. A large number of people think he was great even now.

Trump described how he posed a question which "nobody's ever asked" before about whether it would be better to be electrocuted on a boat or eaten by a shark in the ocean.

"I say, what would happen if the boat sank from its weight, and you're in the boat, and you have this tremendously powerful battery, and the battery is now underwater. And there's a shark that's approximately 10 yards over there," Trump said.

"By the way, lot of shark attacks lately, I watched some guys justifying it today. 'Well, they weren't really that angry. They bit off the young lady's leg because of the fact that they were, they were not hungry, but they misunderstood who she was," Trump added. "He said 'there's no problem with sharks, they just didn't really understand a young woman's swimming. She really got decimated and other people too, a lot of shark attacks."

Returning back to his original point, Trump continues: "So I said, there's a shark 10 yards away from the boat, do I get electrocuted? If the boat is sinking, water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking, do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted? Or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?

"Because I will tell you he didn't know the answer. He said, 'you know, nobody's ever asked me that question.' I said I think it's a good question. I think there's a lot of electric current coming to that water. But you know what I'd do? If there was a shark or you get electrocuted, I'll take electrocution every single time. I'm not getting near the shark."
So much better on video.

Forum List

Back