Trump's Vegas Rant

More insight into the workings of Trumps brain and what he is concerned about.
Also how he is completely clueless when it comes to science

If the boat is sinking, water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking, do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted?" Trump said. "Or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?"

if shark jumping were an olympic event ............ trump's windmill rants are classic.

You're supporting an anti Christ, and saying this anti Christ is doing God's work, which is blasphemy.
Trump was chosen by God to do God's work in getting rid of the swamp of baby killing abortion. We don't make this up. Trump did just that by putting together the right Supreme Court Justices who shot out Roe v Wade with a pool stick. You all sat back and watched Trump succeed at doing God's work, Amen

Now say somn' get mad about it

Last edited:
His ignorance about electricity expands what we now know about what he does not know.
if he is suddenly smarter than the electrical engineers i'm out of a job.

the scientific ignorance is excusable IF he listens to people who understand this shit, drs fauci and brix for starters.

If the boat is sinking, water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking, do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted?" Trump said. "Or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?"

No, but you demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombies sure have.
Once again showing the lack of self-awareness from the demented LEFT.
🙄

These are the deep questions I ponder as well.

Trump just has an active mind and imagination. It isn't a bad thing necessarily, it allows the brain to remain malleable as we age.

I asked the question on here "how many humans would it take to survive a silverback gorilla attack" and some thought it was a violent, unnecessary question. Hey, it's just a question of curiousity as I am amazed at nature.

Trump is rambling and unable to stay on topic. It's sign of dementia.

if he is suddenly smarter than the electrical engineers i'm out of a job.

the scientific ignorance is excusable IF he listens to people who understand this shit, drs fauci and brix for starters.

Trump says doctors keep asking how he knows so much ...

1718022743678.png

Yahoo
https://www.yahoo.com › news › trump-says-doctors-k...
Mar 7, 2020 — President Trump mused about a career path not taken Friday.Speaking to reporters at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in ...

Speaking to reporters at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, Georgia, about the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, which is spreading across the United States and throughout the world, Trump mentioned how much he enjoys talking about "this stuff." He attributes his previously unknown interest in epidemiological research to his uncle, Dr. John Trump, who used to teach at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The president, who considers himself a genius, raised the scale even higher for his uncle, who he described as a "super genius."

Trump said doctors he's come across as the administration tries to get a handle on the outbreak have been surprised about how much he knows about COVID-19. "Maybe I have a natural ability," he said. "Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president."

"I say, what would happen if the boat sank from its weight, and you're in the boat, and you have this tremendously powerful battery, and the battery is now underwater. And there's a shark that's approximately 10 yards over there," Trump said.

Trump sounds like a couple of teens stoned on marijuana

Your NINE YEAR temper tantrum is getting old.
Really OLD.
So is Trump's..............

US election 2016: Trump says election 'rigged at polling ...​

1718023215327.png
BBC
https://www.bbc.com › news › election-us-2016-37673...

Oct 17, 2016 — Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump says those who cast doubt on his claims that next month's US elections will be rigged are "so ...

A timeline of Donald Trump's election denial claims, which ...​

1718023167080.png
ABC News - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos
https://abcnews.go.com › Politics › story

Sep 8, 2022 — Donald Trump transformed election denialism from a bug into a feature of Republican politics with his two White House bids.

Six years ago, Texas Republican Sen. Ted Cruz responded in no uncertain terms to then-candidate Donald Trump's claims of a rigged GOP primary election, for which Trump didn't have evidence.

"Apparently, when anyone votes against him, it’s an act of theft," Cruz, who was running against Trump, told Glenn Beck in April 2016.

Senile ramblings. They don't realize they only make sense to themselves. No clue. It's sad, really.

Forum List

Back