Trumps vote's outnumber Romney's by 2 million 31.79% increase. Cruz has less than Romney.

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
You remember Romney don't you? The only one that can beat Obama guy? Trump's firing up the electorate but he's called a so called loser for the party? Hello?

:lmao:

The elite are unhinged to try to block Trump. Circular firing squad. They must really really want to lose to Hillary.

"In total, Trump has received 8,776,586 votes so far this year in states that have already held primaries or caucuses or conventions. In those same states in 2012, Romney received 6,654,029 votes—a whopping 2,122,557 votes less than Donald Trump. That means Trump has gotten a 31.79 percent increase over Romney’s totals.

Meanwhile, Cruz, in states that have voted already in 2016 has received an impressive 6,452,032 votes. While admirable, that’s still 201,977 votes less than Romney’s 2012 totals in those states—a decrease of 3.04 percent from Romney’s 2012 votes."

Exclusive Data Analysis: Donald Trump Wins More Than 2 Million More Votes Than Mitt Romney in 2012 in States Voting So Far - Breitbart

You remember Romney don't you? The only one that can beat Obama guy? Trump's firing up the electorate but he's called a so called loser for the party? Hello?

The elite are unhinged to try to block Trump. Circular firing squad. They must really really want to lose to Hillary.

"In total, Trump has received 8,776,586 votes so far this year in states that have already held primaries or caucuses or conventions. In those same states in 2012, Romney received 6,654,029 votes—a whopping 2,122,557 votes less than Donald Trump. That means Trump has gotten a 31.79 percent increase over Romney’s totals.

Meanwhile, Cruz, in states that have voted already in 2016 has received an impressive 6,452,032 votes. While admirable, that’s still 201,977 votes less than Romney’s 2012 totals in those states—a decrease of 3.04 percent from Romney’s 2012 votes."

Exclusive Data Analysis: Donald Trump Wins More Than 2 Million More Votes Than Mitt Romney in 2012 in States Voting So Far - Breitbart

I agree with the numbers you posted, but here is the problem----------------> you need to look and see how many new voters signed up, and go from there.

Here is the reality----------> Trump is a 3rd party candidate with more followers than Ron Paul. Most of the GOP like myself is now registered independent from disgust with the GOP. In closed primaries, we can't vote, but so what.

Your movement has hijacked the GOP far more than Ron, or son Rand ever could have, and I say.........good for you. But if you do pull it off, we aren't voting for ya, lolol. We won't vote for Hilly either, but we will vote down ballot for Repubs with backbone.

You watch what happens if Trump wins the nomination, just watch! He will not get the support of the independents, because 70% of the independents are former GOPers who were to conservative for the GOP, and if nothing else, Trump is far more liberal than most any GOP nominee I have seen besides Mcshame. I very seldom believe anything a liberal says, but after Trumps meltdown to defeat all the other GOP candidates and turning most everyone NOT with him, against him...........I am almost certain that unless Hillary is indicted for murder, she is going to win in a huge landslide. And know what......................we are going to stand back and watch the fiasco that you, Trump, and the GOP establishment created for yourselves by not keeping promises, and not playing nice in the sandbox-)

Yo, you may as well give in? They don`t like "Democrat" Donald Trump!!!

"GTP"
151222-donald-trump-2015-liar-of-the-year_zpssjiu2w5f.jpg

I agree with the numbers you posted, but here is the problem----------------> you need to look and see how many new voters signed up, and go from there.

Here is the reality----------> Trump is a 3rd party candidate with more followers than Ron Paul. Most of the GOP like myself is now registered independent from disgust with the GOP. In closed primaries, we can't vote, but so what.

Your movement has hijacked the GOP far more than Ron, or son Rand ever could have, and I say.........good for you. But if you do pull it off, we aren't voting for ya, lolol. We won't vote for Hilly either, but we will vote down ballot for Repubs with backbone.

You watch what happens if Trump wins the nomination, just watch! He will not get the support of the independents, because 70% of the independents are former GOPers who were to conservative for the GOP, and if nothing else, Trump is far more liberal than most any GOP nominee I have seen besides Mcshame. I very seldom believe anything a liberal says, but after Trumps meltdown to defeat all the other GOP candidates and turning most everyone NOT with him, against him...........I am almost certain that unless Hillary is indicted for murder, she is going to win in a huge landslide. And know what......................we are going to stand back and watch the fiasco that you, Trump, and the GOP establishment created for yourselves by not keeping promises, and not playing nice in the sandbox-)

Your post is most interesting. I run boards and comment sections world wide and I'm seeing so many Paul fans (not just personal friends) saying that they are going to be coming out in droves state side because Trump will although not become totally isolationist but will put the USA before any other countries.

I'm in Canada but I'm dual. I have friends and family all thru the US. I don't understand at all a libertarian or a Paulite ever allowing Hillary to win. Your 2nd's on the line and that's just for starters with the bitch.

"GTP"
View attachment 72862

I don't get you man. Cruz is the penultimate insider. Contrary to everything you have said you believed in. I've always liked your posts so you and a few other Cruz supporters just have floored me.

On top of being the penultimate insider now Glenn Beck has zeroed in on Cruz and calls him anointed and fulfilling the White Horse Prophecy of the Mormons?

Oh think of what the Clintons can do with these sound bites in the general. Aye carumba!

In New York Bernie Sanders got more votes then the Donald.

"GTP"
View attachment 72862

I don't get you man. Cruz is the penultimate insider. Contrary to everything you have said you believed in. I've always liked your posts so you and a few other Cruz supporters just have floored me.

On top of being the penultimate insider now Glenn Beck has zeroed in on Cruz and calls him anointed and fulfilling the White Horse Prophecy of the Mormons?

Oh think of what the Clintons can do with these sound bites in the general. Aye carumba!

Yo, If Trump does win? I can see Hillary Clinton chewing him up and spitting him out like gum!!! Trump is to Moderate for Conservatives in this Country, I guess you are an Establishment Follower? And by the way? If you really knew about Mr. Ted Cruz? You would not call him an insider!!! If you want to call somebody an insider? Donald Trump fits the Bill!!! You can ask Hillary, Obama, Schumer, Pelosi, Reid, ETC.!!!

"GTP"
CPg_wj4WcAA2KC7.jpg

"GTP"
View attachment 72862

Yo, If Trump does win? I can see Hillary Clinton chewing him up and spitting him out like gum!!! Trump is to Moderate for Conservatives in this Country, I guess you are an Establishment Follower? And by the way? If you really knew about Mr. Ted Cruz? You would not call him an insider!!! If you want to call somebody an insider? Donald Trump fits the Bill!!! You can ask Hillary, Obama, Schumer, Pelosi, Reid, ETC.!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 72868

Yup.

In New York Bernie Sanders got more votes then the Donald.

It's a D state for crying out loud. Pataki probably voted for Hillary and I have no doubt donated to De Blasio and silently punches out a Rudy Giuliani doll in his basement. I'm amazed any Republican had the balls to come out and vote in the primary.

"GTP"
View attachment 72862

"GTP"
View attachment 72868

Okey dokey. Junior Senator Cruz worked for Bush. Heidi also known as one of Cruz's women held tenure with the Bush administration longer than Ted. Including working under Condi Rice. Goldman Sachs. Among other Wall Street employment.

Cruz running as a TPartier when he was financed by Goldman Sachs and CitiBank and hid it.

That's for starters.

Trump did business. Owes not a soul.

Cruz did business. He'll be on his knees if elected.

"GTP"
View attachment 72862

"GTP"
View attachment 72868

Okey dokey. Junior Senator Cruz worked for Bush. Heidi also known as one of Cruz's women held tenure with the Bush administration longer than Ted. Including working under Condi Rice. Goldman Sachs. Among other Wall Street employment.

Cruz running as a TPartier when he was financed by Goldman Sachs and CitiBank and hid it.

That's for starters.

Trump did business. Owes not a soul.

Cruz did business. He'll be on his knees if elected.

Yo, the article was not about Heidi, even though I commend her, for doing so well in a Capitalist Country! You missed the Mark Girl!!!

"GTP"
constitution.jpg

There seems to be a glaring flaw in your analysis.

Romney got that in an uncontested race. The race was over for Romney in march. Meaning people in later states had no reason to come out and vote.

Which is why comparing difference races doesn't work.

Forum List

Back