Trump's worst enemy

I don't think you get how petty the average republican primary voter is. They've willingly wiped their collective asses with essentially every principle they claim to have........to 'own the libs'. If they're willing to shed their identify and values for this man, what makes you think they don't like him?

Republican primary voters like the insults. They like the childishness. They love the victimhood and grievance that Trump shills.

All the reasons you gave for why republicans won't vote for Trump are all the reasons they love him.
The projection here is fucking epic! :laugh2:

See, Cannon....this is what I'm talking about?

You think this guy is offended and turned off by the childish insults? The failure to act as an adult? The corruption?

Hell no. He loves it. He *identifies* with it. Again, all the reasons you gave for why republicans won't vote for Trump are all the reasons they love him.
The Irony!
Liberals complaining about someone's behavior!

THIS TIME, you're finally going to kick that football!

Fucking retard.

Sorry, shriek louder, I can't hear you over the crowd...

justin-tucker-ravens-longest-field-goal-nfl.jpg

Trump will absolutely have his die-hard fans. There's no question about that.

But it's going to come down to whether or not he can win. If GOP voters are truly honest with themselves, I think a lot of them are going to say "Yeah, he might not." At that point, their attention gets turned to the GOP candidate who stands a better chance of winning.

I voted for Trump twice. I have no intention of voting for him a third time. If you think I'm an anomaly, you'd better think again...

His die hard fans.....are republican primary voters. These guys get off on the childishness. They love it. Its *why* they love Trump.

You may have a point about the majority of Republicans (I don't think you do, but for the sake of argument, lets go with it).....but these aren't the primary voters. You get the most die hard republicans, the most motivated, the most aggrieved.

And its going to be the hapless souls that have swallowed the conspiracy laden koolaid that Trump has been shilling. Those that thought the election was stolen, or the FBI planted evidence in Maralago, that the democrats are 'evil', or that are lifting one finger in a WWG1WGA salute.

You have sorely underestimated the sheer petulance and pettiness of the republican primary voter. If Trump goes for it, he'll easily win the primary. Because republican primary voters LOVE him for all the reasons he turns everyone else off.

His die hard fans.....are republican primary voters. These guys get off on the childishness. They love it. Its *why* they love Trump.

You may have a point about the majority of Republicans (I don't think you do, but for the sake of argument, lets go with it).....but these aren't the primary voters. You get the most die hard republicans, the most motivated, the most aggrieved.

And its going to be the hapless souls that have swallowed the conspiracy laden koolaid that Trump has been shilling. Those that thought the election was stolen, or the FBI planted evidence in Maralago, that the democrats are 'evil', or that are lifting one finger in a WWG1WGA salute.

You have sorely underestimated the sheer petulance and pettiness of the republican primary voter. If Trump goes for it, he'll easily win the primary. Because republican primary voters LOVE him for all the reasons he turns everyone else off.

Well, I guess we'll see, but I know some pretty hardcore GOP types who can no longer stand Trump or his antics.

Do some of them believe the election was stolen? Yeah, some do. But of those who do almost all of them realize that nothing will change what the inevitable outcome, and that Trump needs to stop focusing on 2020 and start looking at 2024 if he's got a snowball's chance in Hell of getting the nomination. Unfortunately, he won't do that.

I think you grossly overestimate the level of support he actually has among the GOP faithful...

It's like the cast of "idiocracy" had a cast reunion in character pretending to be oblivious posting on USMB... It seems that 90% of the comments here are unintentionally or ironically funny. Nobody is this so unaware. Nobody can be this friggin' DUMB.

The president of the United States had two brain embolism and can't put a sentence together and lefties worry about Trump. TDS must be a mental illness.

Forum List

Back