Trumpty Dumpty's Presidency summed up - you are fired!

If Holder wasn't fired you don't have a leg to stand on, bub
Fired for what, and be specific.

Fast and Furious for starters.

I'm not going to sit here and argue with a parisian hack...that and you're fucking stupid
Operation wide receiver came first, I don't hear you complain about that

See above and cease bothering me. hack
Tell us about wide receiver, sweetie? It must suck to be wrong again

You try your feeble attempt to be condescending again I'll put your stupid ass on ignore, snowflake

Fired for what, and be specific.

I'm not going to sit here and argue with a parisian hack...that and you're fucking stupid

You try your feeble attempt to be condescending again I'll put your stupid ass on ignore, snowflake
Please?

Please?

Done...see that didn't work out so well for you did it, snowflake? There isn't a left loon on this forum I give two shits about

Please?

Done...see that didn't work out so well for you did it, snowflake? There isn't a left loon on this forum I give two shits about
If I am on ignore, sweetie, how am I able to read you post. Now go phyuck yourself just as I have suggested on other message boards

Please?

Aww! you're sweet!

Obams is gone, it's on Tump now.

Trump and Saggy can't exist without imagined lies anout Obama,

Trump's lies are numerous and clear lies.

His poor judgment is unprecedented and indefensible.

Less than a month in Trump has fired an Attorney General standing up to him scandal.

so/called Federal Judge scandal.

Mar a Lago palace security breach scandal.

Flynn scandal

Russian Connection investigation

Flipped on China

Lied about inaugural crowd size

Conway's multiple lies - and hawing Trump products

Lies about 5 million illegals voting

Fastest

Name the worst disaster Obama created and back it up.

I can't decide between the Iraq pullout, paying ransom for hostages, the Syrian/Libyan refugee crisis, approving a pathway for Iranian nuclear weapons, Obamacare or simply fanning the flames of racial animosity in this country.

Perhaps you could help me out?

Sun Devil 92, post: 16575062
His administration

You have nothing in other words. As Obama walks away with very high approval going up every month, now watch Trump destroy himself and Republicanism going no place but down from here unless he adopts every single Clinton policy at some point going forward.

Sun Devil 92, post: 16575062
His administration

You have nothing in other words. As Obama walks away with very high approval going up every month, now watch Trump destroy himself and Republicanism going no place but down from here unless he adopts every single Clinton policy at some point going forward.

Hey, how is president Clinton doing these days....oh wait.

Trump may go down or he may not.

Pence takes over and then you guys are really in deep crap.

When does Trumpty Dumpty himself fall?

First an Attorney General that should not have been. Now Clown General Flynn. Now talk is that right wing foreign policy Fox News foreign policy blabber mouth KT McFarland who Trump
named Deputy National Security Adviser has her partisan hack neck on the chopping block.

K.T. McFarland Expected To Leave Current Position On NSC

NYT: K.T. McFarland Expected To Leave Current Position On NSC

How many times will all the King's deplorables keep trying to put Trumpty Dumpty back together again?
Imo the opposite seems true. Trump is loathe to fire anyone he perceives loyal to him. But that is not necessarily a good thing for a potus.

Forum List

Back