Truth Social kicked out of Google Play store

Alternatively, don't build something that relies on someone else to host it.
I can access the Weather Channel either through its app or directly via the internet.
I guess TrumpCo was too dumb to even figure out basics.

How about the left not censoring?

Do you live on roads the county or state can shut down?

Did we see any businesses shut down in the past couple of years?

You only advocate for censorship of things you do not like.

Because I broke their rules. This isn't rocket science. This site advertises their rules and guidelines which state that violations can result in bannings.
"Can result". You were banned because somebody made the decision to suppress your speech.

"Can result". You were banned because somebody made the decision to suppress your speech.

No, I was banned because that infraction, along with some others, put me over a certain level that caused me to be banned.

Had I not violated their rules, I would not have been banned.

Sigh...
From the Rules up top:
  • No Accusations of other members relating to bestiality or pedophilia.

So?

What does that have to do with groomers?

Those who are indoctrinating children into homosexual and transsexual lifestyles - you know, like public school teachers do?

You aren't decent. Magaturds are powerless. You aren't stopping anything. You're flapping gums and nothing more.

Useless.

And yet you vile filth are running scared - reduced to using Gestapo troops to attack the rival candidate because you fear him so deeply - knowing you can't win a free and fair election.

Rangoon called - they want their election integrity back...

Roads here aren't private. Google is private.

The electric company is private.

So it's perfectly okay for them to shut off your power forever because they don't like your politics.

Same with water, trash, sewage.

They're private - so denying service to the politically undesirable - just as is done in China - is all kelw, right?

And you wonder why I correctly identify you as Nazis....

No, I was banned because that infraction, along with some others, put me over a certain level that caused me to be banned.

Had I not violated their rules, I would not have been banned.

That's not necessarily true.

point padding is not uncommon.

Thats another definition for groomer as its children. I don't make the rules bro.

Thats certainly one opinion.
But I will quote Iron Mike "IF you get DQ'd by the Safety Officer and remember, his opinion counts, you will be done shooting for the day."

Show the rule, noob. Uncensored is correct.

Furthermore there's nothing in the rules banning enabling

This ain't rocket science

Mine are contracted through public entities so it would be violative. Try again.

I doubt it. Most are private - but government protected monopolies. It's nearly guaranteed that the power company is private.

But nice duck, since you stepped in it again.

Thats certainly one opinion.
But I will quote Iron Mike "IF you get DQ'd by the Safety Officer and remember, his opinion counts, you will be done shooting for the day."

You may be new as a mod, but you've been here a long time. You know what you're posting is complete bullshit.

(looks in the mirror) Noob? I'm an old fart.
The term Groomer has been determined by the moderators to be associated with those and not allowed. As long as you don't call another poster that you are fine. Calling another poster such will draw infractions. As before its a cruel dictatorship and the mods are terrible here.

You're past annoying at this point and lose the shit the you're anywhere clever.

By the way, you lefties change rules to suit your agenda.

The entities are private, but contracted through public entities: we have things called MUDs here. Our trash is contracted with the municipality so has rules it must follow.

They are protected monopolies. The car dealership down the road "contracts" with the city, that means nothing. These are private companies.

So now that we've dealt with your shit flinging, right back to the point you ducked.

What if the power company disconnected you from the grid because they don't like your politics? They're private - so why not?

Well yea, I am a horrible poster. But Mod, I'm just following da rulz, and frankly I'm way below quota on banning. I'm going to have to step up my game.

Uh, you can't ban - only the Senior mods can do that.

But you can move posts, close threads, and otherwise be annoying.

I've been here a long time too.

And yet you vile filth are running scared - reduced to using Gestapo troops to attack the rival candidate because you fear him so deeply - knowing you can't win a free and fair election.

Rangoon called - they want their election integrity back...
Nobody is running from magaturd weaklings, bud. :auiqs.jpg: Nobody. Peddle your alternative reality to the residents of planet magaturd.

The software doesn't work like this. The reason why you were banned is because somebody decided to ban you for whatever reason. Just like somebody awarded you with alleged infractions. The software for this site only supports alleged infractions, it does not know if actual infractions occur. It does not decide to ban you either.

So in other words "censorship".

Is google going to be responsible for all the inspirational videos posted on their site that radicalized people to commit terror?

The irony in it all, to deem one company fascist for not stopping speech but themselves allowing terror videos and the like without issue that lead to murder.

These actions don't speak to citizens as "we are protecting you", they speak to citizens as "we are protecting legacy politicians and their instruments".
The point is, Trump and this fraud garbage are election poison. Enjoy!

Forum List

Back