Truth Social kicked out of Google Play store

rotfl-gif.288736

Nonsense.

Saul, are you going to lie for us?

Your Oligarch masters sure love it when you lie.
There are no ‘monopolies’ on the internet

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

– the internet is infinite, with ample opportunities for individuals to express opinions and viewpoints.

Oh, it's all magic and just exists....

You dumb, dumb motherfucker.

Indeed, there are millions of individuals who have neither a Facebook nor Twitter account yet can access a wide range of sources for news, information, and entertainment.

The neo-fascist, authoritarian right advocates for unwarranted, un-Constitutional government regulation of social media for subjective, partisan reasons, because conservatives incorrectly believe social media are being ‘unfair’ to conservatives.

So now that you've lied - let's review the facts.

• Twitter lost 22 million users in a single week
  • Conservative rival Parler gained 31 million users the same week
  • Twitter panicked
  • The Monopoly - a Trust made up of the biggest players, Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google, Facebook, and Twitter swung into action
  • Apple banned the Parler App from their store - blocking iPhone and iPad users
  • Google banned the Parler App from their store blocking Android and Chrome users
  • Twitters continued to bleed users
  • Amazon breached the contract they had with Parler and revoked the servers they ran on
  • Bing blocked access to the Parler URL
  • Google blocked access to the Parler URL
  • The FTC gave blowjobs to the Oligarchs
  • Sen. Sherman rolled over in his grave, as did Teddy the Trust Buster

Bwahahaha. Probably embarrassed by the filth posted by the MAGATs. I’d guess Apple isn’t far behind.

KEY POINTS
  • Donald Trump’s Truth Social is not available on the Google Play store.
  • The restriction means that 44% of smartphone users in the U.S. cannot download the app.
  • Google says that the app violates the Play store’s standards for content moderation, according to Axios.
Woohoo! Big Corporations doing the will of a political party and silencing their opposition! Stalin would be proud!

Censorship isn't a commie plot you dipshit. The laws that protect freedom of association were written by the Founders.
The founders do not have anything to do with the definition of censorship or what censorship is.
Here is how Wikipedia defines the shameful commie plot censorship:

"Censorship is the suppression of speech, public communication, or other information. This may be done on the basis that such material is considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, or "inconvenient". Censorship can be conducted by governments, private institutions and other controlling bodies."

Censorship is censorship, regardless of the founders or who is doing the censoring.

The founders do not have anything to do with the definition of censorship or what censorship is.
Here is how Wikipedia defines the shameful commie plot censorship:

"Censorship is the suppression of speech, public communication, or other information. This may be done on the basis that such material is considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, or "inconvenient". Censorship can be conducted by governments, private institutions and other controlling bodies."

Censorship is censorship, regardless of the founders or who is doing the censoring.
I know what censorship is you dimwit, I'm explaining to you that even the Founders themselves thought private censorship was just fine. It was government censorship they were concerned about. No one owes you an audience you clown.

I know what censorship is you dimwit, I'm explaining to you that even the Founders themselves thought private censorship was just fine. It was government censorship they were concerned about. No one owes you an audience you clown.
I'm glad to see that you understand that censorship is censorship, regardless of who does it. Your fellow commies seem to think censorship isn't censorship unless the government does it, but at least you now understand that your fellow commies are wrong.

I'm glad to see that you understand that censorship is censorship, regardless of who does it. Your fellow commies seem to think censorship isn't censorship unless the government does it, but at least you now understand that your fellow commies are wrong.
It's not as embarrassing as you coming here and crying like a little bitch because no one wants to be your friend. 😄

Because I broke their rules.
No. The software does not work like this. The only reason you were banned is because somebody banned you, regardless of their motivation for doing so.

Forum List

Back