Truth Social kicked out of Google Play store

What law did google pass (on behalf of the government) to restrict Donald Trump's free speech?
Google and other big tech corps are operating at the behest of government. They receive orders from government and comply.

Only the government can censor and they are not ...

Here is how Wikipedia defines censorship:

"Censorship is the suppression of speech, public communication, or other information. This may be done on the basis that such material is considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, or "inconvenient". Censorship can be conducted by governments, private institutions and other controlling bodies."

As you can see, the facist act of censorship extends FAR beyond government.

More lies from the right.

The doctrine of free speech concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons and private entities, such as app stores.
WRONG

Censorship is between those suppressing speech and those being suppressed, government, private, or any other.

"Censorship is the suppression of speech, public communication, or other information. This may be done on the basis that such material is considered objectionable, harmful, sensitive, or "inconvenient". Censorship can be conducted by governments, private institutions and other controlling bodies."

As you can see, the facist act of censorship extends FAR beyond government.
It’s only illegal and unconstitutional for the government. You sensor everyday when you choose to come to this website vs credible places.

It’s only illegal and unconstitutional for the government. You sensor everyday when you choose to come to this website vs credible places.
You pivoted to the legal vs illegal thing, which means that you now understand that censorship is still censorship, regardless of who does this cowardly commie act. Glad to see you now have a better understanding of how censorship is still censorship, regardless of who is doing it.

You pivoted to the legal vs illegal thing, which means that you now understand that censorship is still censorship, regardless of who does this cowardly commie act. Glad to see you now have a better understanding of how censorship is still censorship, regardless of who is doing it.

So when I was banned from this forum, it's not because I broke their rules -- it was because i was being censored?

Bwahahaha. Probably embarrassed by the filth posted by the MAGATs. I’d guess Apple isn’t far behind.

KEY POINTS
  • Donald Trump’s Truth Social is not available on the Google Play store.
  • The restriction means that 44% of smartphone users in the U.S. cannot download the app.
  • Google says that the app violates the Play store’s standards for content moderation, according to Axios.
Google says the violent content posted on Truth Social violates their rules.

Censorship isn't a commie plot you dipshit. The laws that protect freedom of association were written by the Founders.

So when I was banned from this forum, it's not because I broke their rules -- it was because i was being censored?
You were banned from thus forum? The one you’re posting in now?
Show me. I won’t take your word for it.
The FBI contacted Facebook and told them that the Hunter Biden laptop story was Russian disinformation and they should ignore it. Facebook complex.

You're the one regurgitating Nazi slogans there Adolph.

Ah, lying!

Yep, that's what you do.
If you don't like being dubbed a Nazi...perhaps stop your goose stepping and quoting Nazi slogans...or supporting those that do.

See, bub, this is how you train a dog...you rub their nose in their own shit. That is what I just did to you.

Fuck off Nazi Twat.

Change backquotes again and you will be reported.

Look, I know you're far too fucking stupid to hold your own within the TOS.

Let's face it, you're not stupid because you're a Nazi.

You're a Nazi because you're stupid.

Forum List

Back