🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Truth Social looks much like Twitter...Trump seems to have trimmed down by quite a bit......

Truth Social sound like the cool kids lunch table so I should fit right. You ugly commies don't get to come the cool kids lunch table or any of the parties.

1645190994004.jpeg

Truth Social sound like the cool kids lunch table so I should fit right. You ugly commies don't get to come the cool kids lunch table or any of the parties.

View attachment 603011

IF Truth Social is an echo chamber that locks the Nazi democrats out, it will fail. Trump has promised a FREE SPEECH platform where ALL, Americans AND Nazis are free to express their views. The difference is that when Nazi vermin post, Americans won't be banned for responding, as they are on Twatbook.

I'm afraid you're the one that's misleading yourself. Your response is far too categorical and tainted. We are in fact a nation separated almost very nearly precisely down the middle. Everything that we observe in that regard bears out that fact including the population of the legislatures. The lurching to the far left by the left creates a predictable and very consistently opposing movement to the right. You're right about the fact that people in general don't care about politics... but they do care about grocery stores and gas stations. They do pay attention when freedom of speech is stifled. Even those approve of that stifling pay attention to that. There's nothing complex about this process in fact nothing could be simpler. To the extent that the beach ball has been held down under the surface the buoyancy is inversely proportional to the effort that has been used to do that very thing and it will create a political tension that will have an impact in a opposing way. I daresay that every era of American politics with no exceptions all the way back to the very first one has demonstrated this effect again and again.
Used-Karma Salesmen

If a concentrated and relentless effort to push the people down is made, the people will stay down. If the rulers insult, scare, and humiliate people enough, the people won't hate the rulers; the people will hate themselves.

The regime itself pushes this myth of "What Goes Around Comes Around" so that we will passively wait for that to happen, which it rarely does. And when it does, thought control will magnify it so that the sheep will gloat but continue to be sheared and changed into lamb chops.

Forum List

Back