🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Truth Social looks much like Twitter...Trump seems to have trimmed down by quite a bit......

TRUTH Social is America’s “Big Tent” social media platform that encourages an open, free, and honest global conversation without discriminating against political ideology.

1645109459370.png

Trump seems to have trimmed down by quite a bit​

As every other woman who wears a lot of makeup and hairspray knows, black is slimming.

God, I can't wait to join Trump's social media~ counting the days....I'll join for sure.

And on the other hand I'm thinking,...will he do it? or will it all turn out like the stolen election....just a mirage only a delusion .....:(

I'm weary of promises lately.... but I pray and hope it will happen though.

Easy....there will be 84 million non participants ( bullshit number anyway) who will not bet there. The 70 plus million ( probably closer to 90 ) who did vote for Trump will no doubt have a strong presence there and most likely outnumber the naysayers by at least 10 t0 1 on the site itself. I'm sure there will be some never Trumpers and lefty trolls there as well. Ergo. Favorite POTUS to that particular group.....this is not "brain surgery" difficult to understand.

JO
And in 6 months, will you come back and tell us why this site failed like all of the others he's launched (it may be sooner than that)?

Whistling past a graveyard

Trump has to convince 84 million Americans that he is no longer the Batshit Crazy SOB that they ejected from office in 2020.
Trump has adopted the age old parable:

"The Sheep are not going to shear themselves"....this is why he still does what he does.

And in 6 months, will you come back and tell us why this site failed like all of the others he's launched (it may be sooner than that)?
There's never any guarantee with these things of course. It is always unwise to have a narrow cause for something. If the site fails to demonstaste a broad appeal that will be aistake IMO.
Causes "celebré" tend to be flash in the pan phenoms....only time will tell.
However there is an appetite for less censorship....that market was a creation of the evolved status of the original's progressive involvement in opinion journalism....an even bigger mistake I think.

Last edited:
Whistling past a graveyard

Trump has to convince 84 million Americans that he is no longer the Batshit Crazy SOB that they ejected from office in 2020.
Why?
Mexicrats won’t have a Russian hoax, Ukrainian quid quo pro, George Floyd, a Democrat Virus and absentee ballots to lean on.

There's never any guarantee with these things of course. It is always unwise to have a narrow cause for something. If the site fails to demonstaste a broad appeal that will be aistake IMO.
Causes "celebré" tend to be flash in the pan phenoms....only time will tell.
However there is an appetite for less censorship....that market was a creation of the evolved status of the original's progressive involvement in opinion journalism....an even bigger mistake I think.

I think you're falling for the same fallacy that tells us "people want more documentaries" and "family oriented programming".

How often do you labor through and actually read every word of the hundreds of daily "rage" posts from your conservative brethren? Probably never. You've heard it all before and, I'm sure, laughed off most of the idiotic allegations about voter fraud and supposed censorship. If there was truly a groundswell of real concern, a better mousetrap would have been invented already in our system. Nextel was the standard at one time, as was Blackberry, now it's I-Phones. Myspace was the standard at one time...now it is Facebook...and its even being supplanted.

Trump (and you) problem is that the "appetite" you are talking about is from a class of people who live to be pissed off about something (look at this board). Most people don't give two strong shits about politics and only a quarter of those that do see this conspiracy you guys see in every shadow.

I think you're falling for the same fallacy that tells us "people want more documentaries" and "family oriented programming".

How often do you labor through and actually read every word of the hundreds of daily "rage" posts from your conservative brethren? Probably never. You've heard it all before and, I'm sure, laughed off most of the idiotic allegations about voter fraud and supposed censorship. If there was truly a groundswell of real concern, a better mousetrap would have been invented already in our system. Nextel was the standard at one time, as was Blackberry, now it's I-Phones. Myspace was the standard at one time...now it is Facebook...and its even being supplanted.

Trump (and you) problem is that the "appetite" you are talking about is from a class of people who live to be pissed off about something (look at this board). Most people don't give two strong shits about politics and only a quarter of those that do see this conspiracy you guys see in every shadow.
I'm afraid you're the one that's misleading yourself. Your response is far too categorical and tainted. We are in fact a nation separated almost very nearly precisely down the middle. Everything that we observe in that regard bears out that fact including the population of the legislatures. The lurching to the far left by the left creates a predictable and very consistently opposing movement to the right. You're right about the fact that people in general don't care about politics... but they do care about grocery stores and gas stations. They do pay attention when freedom of speech is stifled. Even those approve of that stifling pay attention to that. There's nothing complex about this process in fact nothing could be simpler. To the extent that the beach ball has been held down under the surface the buoyancy is inversely proportional to the effort that has been used to do that very thing and it will create a political tension that will have an impact in a opposing way. I daresay that every era of American politics with no exceptions all the way back to the very first one has demonstrated this effect again and again.

1645109459370.png

I see Don Johnson, Jr. is still going with the 1980s Miami Vice look.

I'm sorry it went down like this
Someone had to lose...

Great news! I hope that he will insure TrumpSocial is heavily fortified against cyberattack and spying. The Democrats will do everything they can to destroy it.

Isn't this something like Trump's third attempt to start a social media network. I predict this attempt will be just as successful as his first two attempts.

I'm afraid you're the one that's misleading yourself. Your response is far too categorical and tainted. We are in fact a nation separated almost very nearly precisely down the middle.
About 6 out of ten vote which is about 140M+ people. They don't care enough to vote once every 4 years (the number is even higher--those who don't vote) in local and midterm elections.

The care so little that they can't show up for 30-60 minutes every 4 years. Do you think they really care about the daily back-and-fourth?
Everything that we observe in that regard bears out that fact including the population of the legislatures. The lurching to the far left by the left creates a predictable and very consistently opposing movement to the right. You're right about the fact that people in general don't care about politics... but they do care about grocery stores and gas stations.
Caring about it maybe. Doing something about it? Nope.
They do pay attention when freedom of speech is stifled. Even those approve of that stifling pay attention to that.
Sure they do... And how many people are on Facebook and Twitter?

About 6 out of ten vote which is about 140M+ people. They don't care enough to vote once every 4 years (the number is even higher--those who don't vote) in local and midterm elections.

The care so little that they can't show up for 30-60 minutes every 4 years. Do you think they really care about the daily back-and-fourth?

Caring about it maybe. Doing something about it? Nope.

Sure they do... And how many people are on Facebook and Twitter?
Yawwwwwwn.....
Groceries and Gas....it includes everybody and dwarves the numbers you are trying to hide behind.....trends indicate no correction in sight despite interest rate raises.....
This isn't just political choice dude...it's a socio-ecomomic Tyrex Titan.

Quick. Name the last right wing social media success? Who the hell wants to party with right wing racists and toxic incels? Where do I sign up for that shit show?

Why?
Mexicrats won’t have a Russian hoax, Ukrainian quid quo pro, George Floyd, a Democrat Virus and absentee ballots to lean on.
Trump is still preaching to the choir.

Enhancing his standing with brain dead MAGA heads who swoon over every utterance and endorse every lie.

Biden is beatable….but not by Trump

“lies”?
You mean like those told on Twitter and Facebook where RUSSIAN COLLUSION and UKRAINIAN quid pro quo lies were spread?
Trump needs a platform where he can tell MAGA

He really won the election
Elections can’t be trusted unless he wins
COVID is a hoax while he is President but a disaster while Biden is President

Me too.

Twitter is crumbling. Getr is good, but not as elegant. Parler was perfect, but the monopoly used their power to destroy it. Pretend Parler is shit.

The Monopoly; Apple, Google, Amazon, Microsoft can't attack Truth Social. Trump and his investors own the infrastructure - nothing shitty the Monopoly can do.

Other than violence, which I actually wouldn't put past the Monopoly.
Add youtube to that and tiktok. I am permanently banned from youtube.

Forum List

Back