"TRUTH" Trump comes up top in 'poll of polls' of voters - despite growing bullshit over his comments

I just can't wait to see those GOP debates.

:D

I'm guessing that Trump already has a lock on the residuals of the taped debates, and a ghost writer to write a new book, maybe something like, "The Art of the Spiel".

It is a whole lot more fun making fun of the GOP top tier candidates than it is Huckabee, even though they are equally deluded. Nobody seems to care when Huckabee said yesterday that love is destroying marriage (in response to the gay marriage movement) , but the GOP pretty much has to notice when their front runner insults every latino in the country!

Last edited:
He'll never get the GOP nod. Could poll with 100% of the votes and still lose. GOP isn't going to elect an overt racist. Covert racist sure but they aren't going to throw any future viability away for Trump.

Why do you think he's a racist? He's employed more blacks and Mexicans than any of the NeoCommie candidates have! OR are you just stupid and forget about him saying ILLEGALS?
It's not a matter of 'think,' Trump is in fact a racist.
How did you come to that conclusion? Mexicans, illegal in the USA or not, are not a race.

"Hispanic" IS a race.

Where is it ran?

He'll never get the GOP nod. Could poll with 100% of the votes and still lose. GOP isn't going to elect an overt racist. Covert racist sure but they aren't going to throw any future viability away for Trump.

Why do you think he's a racist? He's employed more blacks and Mexicans than any of the NeoCommie candidates have! OR are you just stupid and forget about him saying ILLEGALS?
How did you come to that conclusion? Mexicans, illegal in the USA or not, are not a race.

"Hispanic" IS a race.
"Today, organizations in the United States use the term as a broad catchall to refer to persons with a historical and cultural relationship with Spain, regardless of race and ethnicity."
Hispanic - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Interesting. Apparently, Hispanic is a "race" in the USA only.

Does that mean we're all hispanic, after all Spain controlled part of the US for a while.

"Hispanic" IS a race.
"Today, organizations in the United States use the term as a broad catchall to refer to persons with a historical and cultural relationship with Spain, regardless of race and ethnicity."
Hispanic - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Interesting. Apparently, Hispanic is a "race" in the USA only.

Does that mean we're all hispanic, after all Spain controlled part of the US for a while.
Sure. The whole Eastern seaboard and midwest was called Florida by the Spanish. Now, only the state of Florida is Florida. Then of course were other territories help by the Spanish. Yes, we are all Hispanics except the Yanks.

This is clearly a situation where the 11th Commandment needs to be ignored, and Trump aggressively denounced by his fellow republicans – all republicans and conservatives, not just those running for office.

Watching subversives, and DemocRAT lite Republican's HEADS EXPLODE is the entertainment for today!

The London Daily Mail ^

Donald Trump continues to stand by controversial comments he made about Mexican immigrants as his standings in Republican primary polls improve despite increasing criticism. The presidential hopeful placed ahead of perceived front-runner Jeb Bush in a new aggregated 'poll of polls' with 13.6 per cent support compared to the former Florida governor's 13.3. The rise comes as public figures and businesses continue to admonish Trump because of the comments saying that those crossing the border from Mexico illegally were 'rapists'. Former Republican candidate Mitt Romney told CNN Saturday that the businessman 'made a severe error in saying what he did...
Trump is the man! There is no doubt in my mind he should be representing the gop/teabaggers in the general election for president. GO DONALD!!!

He can bitch slap the Hildebeast around like none of the other can OR will... He won't care about PC, simply tell it like it really is! Damn, I want the Hildebeast as the NeoCommie of choice, she's low hanging fruit ready to be picked!

Didn't you think Obama was going to lose the last election?

LOL

This is clearly a situation where the 11th Commandment needs to be ignored, and Trump aggressively denounced by his fellow republicans – all republicans and conservatives, not just those running for office.

Like how the far left should denounce Hilary Clinton for being a hypocrite and a 1%er?

Watching subversives, and DemocRAT lite Republican's HEADS EXPLODE is the entertainment for today!

The London Daily Mail ^

Donald Trump continues to stand by controversial comments he made about Mexican immigrants as his standings in Republican primary polls improve despite increasing criticism. The presidential hopeful placed ahead of perceived front-runner Jeb Bush in a new aggregated 'poll of polls' with 13.6 per cent support compared to the former Florida governor's 13.3. The rise comes as public figures and businesses continue to admonish Trump because of the comments saying that those crossing the border from Mexico illegally were 'rapists'. Former Republican candidate Mitt Romney told CNN Saturday that the businessman 'made a severe error in saying what he did...
Trump is the man! There is no doubt in my mind he should be representing the gop/teabaggers in the general election for president. GO DONALD!!!

He can bitch slap the Hildebeast around like none of the other can OR will... He won't care about PC, simply tell it like it really is! Damn, I want the Hildebeast as the NeoCommie of choice, she's low hanging fruit ready to be picked!

LOL

Did you think you had a choice for a DNC nominee in 2008?

The London Daily Mail ^

LOL

I'm not a Democrat.

But it isn't going to matter if so many of "the base" continue to go Full Retard.

Why? We believe in free speech and despise your censorship.

That's too bad because he's the closest I've seen to a Republican I could vote for to thus point

The London Daily Mail ^

LOL

I'm not a Democrat.

But it isn't going to matter if so many of "the base" continue to go Full Retard.
The Toro/Bull is in Spain wants to tax sunshine.

LOL

I'm not a Democrat.

The Toro/Bull is in Spain wants to tax sunshine.

Can you please speak sanely?

Thanks

First the confederate flag and now Trump – republicans couldn't have screwed both up better if they tried.

He's not a racist. Many of the illegals coming over the border are racists, drug dealers and criminals. Trump merely stated the truth, which is something the voters find refreshing.

Coming from a BLACK shyster RACIST, that's funny! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Clayton is black?

Taking advice from people who want to destroy you sure is smart, don't you think?

Republicans should continue ignoring whatever advice morons like you give them.

Forum List

Back