"TRUTH" Trump comes up top in 'poll of polls' of voters - despite growing bullshit over his comments

:cool:
Watching subversives, and DemocRAT lite Republican's HEADS EXPLODE is the entertainment for today!

The London Daily Mail ^

Donald Trump continues to stand by controversial comments he made about Mexican immigrants as his standings in Republican primary polls improve despite increasing criticism. The presidential hopeful placed ahead of perceived front-runner Jeb Bush in a new aggregated 'poll of polls' with 13.6 per cent support compared to the former Florida governor's 13.3. The rise comes as public figures and businesses continue to admonish Trump because of the comments saying that those crossing the border from Mexico illegally were 'rapists'. Former Republican candidate Mitt Romney told CNN Saturday that the businessman 'made a severe error in saying what he did...
Trump is the man! There is no doubt in my mind he should be representing the gop/teabaggers in the general election for president. GO DONALD!!!

He can bitch slap the Hildebeast around like none of the other can OR will... He won't care about PC, simply tell it like it really is! Damn, I want the Hildebeast as the NeoCommie of choice, she's low hanging fruit ready to be picked!

Didn't you think Obama was going to lose the last election?

LOL
Yes, I did, and I bet you thought Lurch Kerry was going to win his! :321:

Watching subversives, and DemocRAT lite Republican's HEADS EXPLODE is the entertainment for today!

The London Daily Mail ^

Donald Trump continues to stand by controversial comments he made about Mexican immigrants as his standings in Republican primary polls improve despite increasing criticism. The presidential hopeful placed ahead of perceived front-runner Jeb Bush in a new aggregated 'poll of polls' with 13.6 per cent support compared to the former Florida governor's 13.3. The rise comes as public figures and businesses continue to admonish Trump because of the comments saying that those crossing the border from Mexico illegally were 'rapists'. Former Republican candidate Mitt Romney told CNN Saturday that the businessman 'made a severe error in saying what he did...

Realclear's poll of polls shows Trump in 7th place.

He'll never get the GOP nod. Could poll with 100% of the votes and still lose. GOP isn't going to elect an overt racist. Covert racist sure but they aren't going to throw any future viability away for Trump.

He's not a racist. Many of the illegals coming over the border are racists, drug dealers and criminals. Trump merely stated the truth, which is something the voters find refreshing.

Prove it.
Somebody, anybody, please find statistics what were posted over and over again in Spanish language. Toro doesn't fucking read English.

Trump implied that most of the illegal immigrants were rapists and drug dealers when he said "and I assume some are good people."

Prove it. Or STFU.

Shutting the fuck up is about the best thing you morons can do because you are offending a group of people who are deeply offended by what you're saying.

Liberals say the best thing is you conservatards can do is keep talking. Sane Republicans want you to shut the fuck up so Republicans have a better chance of winning in 2016.
What does "illegal" mean?

He'll never get the GOP nod. Could poll with 100% of the votes and still lose. GOP isn't going to elect an overt racist. Covert racist sure but they aren't going to throw any future viability away for Trump.

He's not a racist. Many of the illegals coming over the border are racists, drug dealers and criminals. Trump merely stated the truth, which is something the voters find refreshing.

Prove it.
Somebody, anybody, please find statistics what were posted over and over again in Spanish language. Toro doesn't fucking read English.

Trump implied that most of the illegal immigrants were rapists and drug dealers when he said "and I assume some are good people."

Prove it. Or STFU.

Shutting the fuck up is about the best thing you morons can do because you are offending a group of people who are deeply offended by what you're saying.

Liberals say the best thing is you conservatards can do is keep talking. Sane Republicans want you to shut the fuck up so Republicans have a better chance of winning in 2016.
I don't fucking believe this. Really??? Offending illegals who broke the law? They are criminals because breaking the law is crime. Why the fuck would I care if they get offended?

Because you are offending Hispanic Americans who can vote. Hispanics are voting overwhelmingly for Democrats because people like you think people coming across the border to feed their family and a promise a better life in America - you know, like people did for the first 300 or 400 years of this country - are equivalent to rapists and drug dealers.

If you can't see the difference between opposing illegal immigrants and equivocating illegal immigrants to rapists, you are part of the problem.

The London Daily Mail ^

Also shows Bernie Sanders making a BIG move on the Hildebeasty...with a year to go!

Prove it.

Prove it. Or STFU.

I don't fucking believe this. Really??? Offending illegals who broke the law? They are criminals because breaking the law is crime. Why the fuck would I care if they get offended?

Because you are offending Hispanic Americans who can vote. Hispanics are voting overwhelmingly for Democrats because people like you think people coming across the border to feed their family and a promise a better life in America - you know, like people did for the first 300 or 400 years of this country - are equivalent to rapists and drug dealers.

If you can't see the difference between opposing illegal immigrants and equivocating illegal immigrants to rapists, you are part of the problem.

You don't have to PHYSICALLY rape a human, you can simply RAPE the system of BILLIONS of dollars in DemocRAT "VOTE BUYING"!

The London Daily Mail ^

Also shows Bernie Sanders making a BIG move on the Hildebeasty...with a year to go!

Where is this poll of polls you're talking about?

Most Democrats would be ecstatic to learn that Donald Trump is on his way to being the GOP nominee.

Prove it.

Prove it. Or STFU.

Is Newt Gingrich the equivalent of a rapist or a drug dealer?

Because he broke the law.

After all, everyone who breaks the law is the same, from someone who J-walks to a serial killer. There's no difference.

Can you say "President Hillary."

You get what you deserve.

Prove it.

Prove it. Or STFU.

You don't have to PHYSICALLY rape a human, you can simply RAPE the system of BILLIONS of dollars in DemocRAT "VOTE BUYING"!

Yeah, that's what Trump meant.

lol

You keep telling yourself that as conservatives lose yet another Presidential election.

The London Daily Mail ^

DRAT!

Prove it.

Prove it. Or STFU.

After all, everyone who breaks the law is the same, from someone who J-walks to a serial killer. There's no difference.

So you're fine with allowing murderers, rapists, and drug dealers just waltzing in. Cool.

I say again, Trump will bail when he hits his last deadline for full financial disclosure.

Prove it. Or STFU.

Yeah, that's what Trump meant.

lol

You keep telling yourself that as conservatives lose yet another Presidential election.

You have an old white guy and an old white woman for candidates. I'm feeling very confident.

Prove it.

Prove it. Or STFU.

So you're fine with allowing murderers, rapists, and drug dealers just waltzing in. Cool.

I will admit, that it is kind of unnerving watching murders foxtrot across the border in Nogales. Not only that, but most of them have 2 left feet.

Why don't you lefties just be honest and admit you want as many illegals voting as possible.

Forum List

Back