TSA Screeners At DIA Manipulated System To Grope Men’s Genitals

While these two were fired they will likely be reinstated with full back pay and an award.

They are gay. A man that objects to being felt up by another man is homophobic. They shouldn't have been allowed to get on the plane until they enjoyed it.
You are just upset that no one wants to grope you.
I grant you no gay guy wants to grope me.

While these two were fired they will likely be reinstated with full back pay and an award.

They are gay. A man that objects to being felt up by another man is homophobic. They shouldn't have been allowed to get on the plane until they enjoyed it.
You are just upset that no one wants to grope you.
I grant you no gay guy wants to grope me.
No one does.
Which is a good thing for those who want to keep their fingers.

Did you know that a major artery runs through the thumb.

These TSA agents will quietly get their jobs back and whoever complained will just as quietly be put on the no fly list.

Isn't DIA a nest of the Illuminati? Vast networks of tunnels, and scary frightening artwork and the blue horse of the apocalypse with bright red eyes greeting visitors?Great Idea, move the freekin airport to Kansas and scare everyone in the bloody process, great idea, Pena, Web and the other idiots that suck the cosmic liberal wangerdoodle, great job.

Last edited:
TSA sucks. I don't fly anymore, between all the weenies patting you down an the airlines price gouging pat downs, Enough is enough. Who needs that? And suicidal pilots, and dumb as people falling asleep in the cargo hold...And so it goes.

Forum List

Back