TSA searching cars parked at the airport

Cookie

Jul 4, 2013
Mississippi
TSA searches valet parked car | www.WHEC.com

The TSA in Rochester, NY has started a policy of searching cars parked by valet at the airport. Of course, searching valet cars is easiest because they already have your keys. But those cars are also the lowest threat ... because they already have your keys and an employee will be driving the car. That makes the vehicle too easy to spot as a terrorism threat. Terrorists like to have a bit more control, don't you know. So how long before they start to break into cars in the long term parking lot or requiring you to keep your doors unlocked in the short term lot?

A slim-jim won't open modern car doors...never could open a trunk with one....I wonder how they're getting in?

We should find the names of every TSA jack boot in this country, pass them around and let the mob deal with them. We should put dog shit in their mailboxes, key their cars and spit in their faces. That's the least you can do when dealing with tyrants.

In the valet-parked cars sure, but I thought they were roaming through long-term parking?
mellow_zpsb3da8239.png

Last edited by a moderator:

The TSA in Rochester, NY has started a policy of searching cars parked by valet at the airport. Of course, searching valet cars is easiest because they already have your keys. But those cars are also the lowest threat ... because they already have your keys and an employee will be driving the car. That makes the vehicle too easy to spot as a terrorism threat. Terrorists like to have a bit more control, don't you know. So how long before they start to break into cars in the long term parking lot or requiring you to keep your doors unlocked in the short term lot?

This is my favorite part.

Iacuzza said she doesn't mind the security measure. She just wants to be told if her car is getting searched.

So she's okay that they rifle through her car as long as they tell her first. What a fucking dolt. This is why we're losing our freedom under the guise of security. Idiot sheep like this lady.

Never because this is already too much. They've just walked across that line to nonsense.

When was the last time a car bomb went of in parking garage?

Stranger: "Sir, I have a policy of searching your car, give me the keys."
You: "How bout you go f ck yerself?"

TSA: "Sir, we have a policy of searching your car, give me the keys."
You: "Oh sure! Thanks for keeping us all safe!"

:uhoh3:

Never because this is already too much. They've just walked across that line to nonsense.

When was the last time a car bomb went of in parking garage?

1993.....World Trade Center.....dumbass.

WTC_1993_ATF_Commons.jpg

6 dead, 1.042 injured.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back