TSA Terrorizes Disabled 4 Year OldBy Removing His Leg Braces, Then Forces Him To Walk

This happened in March 2009. Since there hasn't been a repeat of the incident, we can conclude that the TSA learned something.

:thup:

these people never get tired of spewing half truths and lies.

That's self-referential, right?
How many 4 year olds in leg braces have gone through screening since then? What about the 3 year old who was groped this month?
Learn something? No, it isn't in their contract.

This happened in March 2009. Since there hasn't been a repeat of the incident, we can conclude that the TSA learned something.

"We can conclude that the TSA learned something." lol! You sure about that? Absurd & Bizarre post of the year for sure. :cuckoo:

"We can conclude that the TSA learned something." lol! You sure about that? Absurd & Bizarre post of the year for sure. :cuckoo:

So you tell us, how many more kids in leg braces have had to take them off and walk since that incident?

Or we can assume that people with leg braces no longer fly. It amazes me that you still manage to defend the infinite stupidity of the TSA in the face of incontrovertible evidence.

I could put enough thermite into leg braces to take out an airplane.

Do yall want to be safe or not?

Det cord can be sewn into a belt, etc.

Or we can assume that people with leg braces no longer fly. It amazes me that you still manage to defend the infinite stupidity of the TSA in the face of incontrovertible evidence.

Oh don't worry,if the R's were in power right now,these same Goose Steppers would be outraged over this awful stuff. It's all about the 'D' being in there for them at this point. So they will continue to be loyal Goose Steppers. It really is very sad.

So you tell us, how many more kids in leg braces have had to take them off and walk since that incident?

In my view 1 is unacceptable. How many times does it have to happen before you think it is unreasonable? 5? 50? 500?

I have enough explosives in my laptop battery to take out an airplane, how safe do you think you are?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJCZ4ayioCU[/ame]

How stupid can you get? You think we're safe? Ha. The borders are wide open asswipe.

In my view 1 is unacceptable. How many times does it have to happen before you think it is unreasonable? 5? 50? 500?

One time is too many imho.

But we have the public outcry to keep us safe. And thourough examinations are necessary for that. Many of the same who now squeal about the instances like this would also squeal the loudest the next time a terrorist incident happens that our govt did not do enough to protest us.

And it WILL happen again. The war on terrorism is a never ending war.

How stupid can you get? You think we're safe? Ha. The borders are wide open asswipe.

Umm sarcasm, read my post prior to this one.

We will never be able to stop all terrorist attempts.

And the sad part is we will keep giving up freedoms and become more like a police state in our attempts to stop them.

We gonna lose to ourselves folks.

Last edited:

Are you planning on doing that? Do we need to call Homeland Security?
What are the chances of an average American middle class couple filling their 4 year old child's braces with stuff to blow up an airplane, killing all of them in the process?
Maybe you need to apply for a job with TSA. Common sense isn't your strong point.

Wait till the R's get back in there. These same Goose Steppers you see here will immediately change their tunes. Then it will be all about those Human Rights. I guess Human Rights get put on hold when their D's are in power. These Goose Steppers should be ashamed of themselves.

Are you planning on doing that? Do we need to call Homeland Security?
What are the chances of an average American middle class couple filling their 4 year old child's braces with stuff to blow up an airplane, killing all of them in the process?
Maybe you need to apply for a job with TSA. Common sense isn't your strong point.

And how does airport security know they are an average American middle class couple?
Jeff Dahmlers neighbors said he was a nice quiet boy too.

Reality is my strong point.
And I have some training and experience in electronics and explosives.
Some courtesy of Uncle Sam.

Wait till the R's get back in there. These same Goose Steppers you see here will immediately change their tunes. Then it will be all about those Human Rights. I guess Human Rights get put on hold when their D's are in power. These Goose Steppers should be ashamed of themselves.

If I understood that properly I agree.

Bu....bu....bu... all those little hinges in those braces could have been little mini bombs!~

If brains were dynamite, the TSA wouldn't have enough to blow their nose. :FIREdevil:

these people never get tired of spewing half truths and lies.

That's self-referential, right?
How many 4 year olds in leg braces have gone through screening since then? What about the 3 year old who was groped this month?
Learn something? No, it isn't in their contract.
The three year old wasn't groped and the incident you speak of happened two years ago.

What a stupid loser you are.

Forum List

Back