Tucker Carlson: Biden is Done

A visual ad hominem…how mentally ill.
No, this is mentally ill.

santos-2-2.jpg

Of course, it' s one of yours.
It lies enough.

I don't suppose you could present the study that indicated this tidbit of information.
The people I meet and the posts I read.
Democrats know nothing about history (context).
As an example, the Republicans you hated you started loving the moment Trump ran for President.
Most Leftist are psychotic.

Last edited:
The people so meet and the posts I read.
Democrats know nothing about history (context).
As an example, the Republicans you hated you started loving the moment Trump ran for President.
Most Leftist are psychotic.
If you are going to talk about others being stupid and psychotic you might try to be a little more articulate. I will just point out you might not be smart enough to judge others, at least others who are of average intelligence or better.

If you are going to talk about others being stupid and psychotic you might try to be a little more articulate. I will just point out you might not be smart enough to judge others, at least others who are of average intelligence or better.
Nice as hominem.
You didn’t address why Liberals started worshipping the Republicans they hated a minute ago.

Nice as hominem.
You didn’t address why Liberals started worshipping the Republicans they hated a minute ago.
I really don't have an idea what you are talking about. I just questioned your post about the intelligence of conservatives. You only think the conservatives are smart because you agree with them.

I really don't have an idea what you are talking about. I just questioned your post about the intelligence of conservatives. You only think the conservatives are smart because you agree with them.
You don’t know because you are psychotic or stupid beyond belief.
You discuss topics of which you know nothing.

I hope Carlson has good security. I’d hate to hear of an “accident”, a “sudden illness” or a “suicide”.

This is the most incredible opening monologue he has ever done. Be sure to watch it all.

Biden has an entire partisan, corrupt, treasonous, criminal infrastructure around him dedicated to shielding, excusing, and clearing him from any and all of his crimes and scandals.

At this point it is not for his and his family crime syndicate's benefit but for the Democrat party.

Biden is akin to Billy Carter, who reportedly peed in the WH, except Biden is a criminal.

Biden has been a disaster, the Democrats know it, but they HAVE to defend him and bail his ass out every time to ensure he does not damage the Democrat's brand and future going forward.

Part of what Tucker was saying was that both Biden and Trump are now in trouble. And some individual or group perhaps is behind these documents.

I say why is this even an issue? . The president( or VP) of the United States are to have access to classified documents.. I think that’s a safe thing to say. I would like to live in a country where a president or former president can have access to “classified” documents.

The whole thing brings up another debate. Should we even have classified documents? . Should the American public be aware of everything the government is doing or just some things? It’s a fair thing to bring up.

And so Part of the concern Carlson was bringing up was that the American people might be robbed of being able to vote for Trump or Biden in 2024.

I will wait to see how things go. But if by 2024 Trump and Biden are not running I’m going to be very upset. I don’t expect that …because I think that that would be something that is against democracy.

Part of what Tucker was saying was that both Biden and Trump are now in trouble. And some individual or group perhaps is behind these documents. And why is this even an issue. The president of United States are to have access to classified documents I think that’s a safe thing to say.

And that they are not is not something anyone is arguing.

I don't want Biden to be done.

Biden is the gift that keeps on giving.

The Democrats elected this fool.

I want his corruption revealed in full over the next two years by House investigations.

The Democrats already see the writing on the wall. As soon as the GOP acquired subpoena powers in the House suddenly Biden has a Classified Document problem revealed.

And why Classified Documents?

Because Democrats are all on the record with the Trump FBI raid when they thought they were "going to get Trump"... now they're stuck and can't bail him out.

Forum List

Back