Tucker Carlson confirms he is in Russia to interview Russian President Vladimir Putin - Video in OP

PutPepe.jpeg

What do you expect from the liar Tucker, to be spoon fed garbage?

Only tools follow that idiot.

"Speculation had been growing for days that Carlson, who was dumped by Fox last year for “getting too big for his boots”, had traveled to the Russian capital to meet Putin, whose reasons for invading Ukraine he says have a right to be heard by the American public"

"But his visit, which reportedly has included visits to the Bolshoi ballet and dining in fine restaurants, has drawn accusations he is acting as a propaganda tool for Putin, whom he has frequently defended. Russian media, meanwhile, has hailed Carlson as a celebrity “who speaks the truth”

Maybe it will make me think (about what I actually think) versus what all news media and government weenies want me to think in regards to Russia.

Damn, I bet the leftists and neocons are having kittens about now!

I can't wait for Tucker to get his own media platform.

Oh look, Tuckee tongue bathes a murderous right wing maniac.

Again.

Triggered-143.gif

Tucker pulled a huge coup on the establishment media.....Will it make a difference, likely not, but he's doing more than the Uke-Bros ever thought about doing with their virtue-signaling.
Tucker cooked his own goose. Instead of having a captive audience every night, now he's got the point and click crowd. A majority I'll bet, that don't stay around for his entire schtick. Tucker is like his mentor, Trump. He's his own worst enemy. :)

If you are an avid reader (listener) of American Media, you have probably never heard Putin's justification for what he has done. What harm can it do to hear him out? Maybe he's a crazy megalomaniac bastard...but maybe not.

Kudo's to Tucker if he is able to pull it off. I hope Biden's Justice Department tries to arrest Carlson when he gets back to the US on some "trumped" up charges - play on words fully intended.

If you are an avid reader (listener) of American Media, you have probably never heard Putin's justification for what he has done. What harm can it do to hear him out? Maybe he's a crazy megalomaniac bastard...but maybe not.

Kudo's to Tucker if he is able to pull it off. I hope Biden's Justice Department tries to arrest Carlson when he gets back to the US on some "trumped" up charges - play on words fully intended.
If I'm not mistaken, that's exactly how Neville Chamberlain wanted to treat Hitler in the late 1930's.
I mean, what was the harm?

How'd that work out?

2N9X9j8.png

Triggered-143.gif

Tucker pulled a huge coup on the establishment media.....Will it make a difference, likely not, but he's doing more than the Uke-Bros ever thought about doing with their virtue-signaling.
"Meh"

I'm shrugging too, about how much of a tool you really are. The only people that watch Tucker is the Hungarians and the Russians. And fools.

I wonder what Trump's role is in all of this, surely Tuckster's people are talking to Trump's people. I wonder what Tucker is promising his favorite murderous dictator if the Trumpster wins back the White House.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Forum List

Back